BEST LINE BACKERS IN THE AREA Class of 2013

SgtRey

[quote name="Razor" post="1343374" timestamp="1354035329"]
Nederland's duo of Stampley and Wood have been pretty dang good
[/quote]

Im a little partial to them as well Razor! ;D. I will try to get Stampley's stats posted. Wood and Stampley sometimes get overlooked due to our front four but the truth is the whole defensive unit compliments each other real well. They are a special group no doubt.

both have INT's returned for Td's (Stampley has 2) and games with numeorus tackles...I don't have the tackle stats, but am fairly certain that Stampley has had several games with double digit tackles and Wood can't be far behind...both of these guys do a great job of mopping up behind that awesome Dline...like RR said, this entier defensive unit has played well together this season

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1343558" timestamp="1354053498"]
#23 Montana Quirante Vidor Pirates.... I would have to say one of the toughest young men i have seen in a while... Great Personality, Smart and Athletic...
[/quote]
Montana is a great player but most people forget his partner who is, IMO, not too far behind him. Michael Godeaux was a solid player who ran the ball as well. IMO those two were our heart and soul on defense.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1343994" timestamp="1354128165"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=106815.msg1343989#msg1343989 date=1354127618]
Daniel Woodson and Joe Lynch from WOS. Run like a deer and hit like a tractor.  ;)
[/quote]

Dang is his hair green?  ;D ;D
[/quote]

He's ALL green - right down to the last rippling muscle. ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1343685" timestamp="1354070802"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=106815.msg1343558#msg1343558 date=1354053498]
#23 Montana Quirante Vidor Pirates.... I would have to say one of the toughest young men i have seen in a while... Great Personality, Smart and Athletic...
[/quote]
Montana is a great player but most people forget his partner who is, IMO, not too far behind him. Michael Godeaux was a solid player who ran the ball as well. IMO those two were our heart and soul on defense.
[/quote]

Here here!!! Best linebacking duo we've ever had! Think about how good montana would be if he wasn't rushing for 1800 yards and 30 TDs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin