NEWTON VS GRANDVIEW

GATA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1342889" timestamp="1353961927"]
channel 12 announced sunday night that the game was at Herrington stadium in Bullard. That is wrong acccording to Newton ISD which has posted the game at Panther stadium in Bullard. artificial turn, seating is 5500. Stadium opened in 2008.
[/quote]

I believe that I would be inclined to follow the Newton school posting.  Can always make a phone call to the Newton high school if still in doubt. 8)

[quote name="Festus" post="1342761" timestamp="1353948626"]
[quote author=Newcastle link=topic=106678.msg1340376#msg1340376 date=1353737940]
I think you are right, but I can dream...
[/quote]

Newcastle, I know your wife and your father-in-law.  I'd be careful this week because you know that bloodline will take you out in a heartbeat!!  Hope y'all will be able to make the game after practice.  If not, listen in here at SETXSPORTS.
[/quote]

Im not scared!!! 

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1340693" timestamp="1353781853"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=106678.msg1340507#msg1340507 date=1353768616]
[quote author=GATA link=topic=106678.msg1340305#msg1340305 date=1353733500]
GRANDVIEW BEATS WHITEOAK 47-32 TO ADVANCE.......GRANDVIEW SOUNDS SOLID, [b]WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS[/b]...........I HAVE NO INFO ON THE VENUE YET
[/quote]

They have cool helmets, other than that "Eagles will win" 8)
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/topoguru/Grandview.png[/img]
[/quote]

Now that is too cool...[i][b][size=12pt]for a ref to throw a flag on them it would almost be an act of cannibalism lol[/size][/b][/i]
[/quote]

LMAO!!! [b]+1[/b]

I am ready for some Newton Eagle football, long drive , I pray for safe trips for everyone ggoing and coming back from this game, I ask the Lord for a injury free game with good officiating and our players play up to there potential.I predict Newton wins 49-21.Go Eagles

It's Game Day Baby!!!!  woohoo

Newton Eagles all the way!!!  Good Luck DJ Dean/Darrell Shorter and the rest of those Newton Eagles, it's time to step it up and not look back!!!  ;)

ChampionEagles, hope you got that wife strapped in safe!!  For some reason the thought of that still has me laughing.....Looking forward to my updates, as usual....

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="1345179" timestamp="1354300063"]

Newton Eagles all the way!!!  Good Luck DJ Dean/Darrell Shorter and the rest of those Newton Eagles, it's time to step it up and not look back!!!  ;)

[b]ChampionEagles, hope you got that wife strapped in safe!!  For some reason the thought of that still has me laughing..[/b]...Looking forward to my updates, as usual....
[/quote]

She should keep you laughing, she's pretty funny with her little short legs flailing cause she can't touch the floor board and her arms are too short to reach the chicken bar!! Haha I'd take a picture for you, but hard to do all that while passing on the right and reading your text.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1345199" timestamp="1354301379"]
[quote author=tjcfan08 link=topic=106678.msg1345179#msg1345179 date=1354300063]

[b]ChampionEagles, hope you got that wife strapped in safe!!  For some reason the thought of that still has me laughing..[/b]...Looking forward to my updates, as usual....
[/quote]

She should keep you laughing, she's pretty funny with her little short legs flailing cause she can't touch the floor board and her arms are too short to reach the chicken bar!! Haha I'd take a picture for you, but hard to do all that while passing on the right and reading your text.
[/quote]

Oh Lawd.......I hope you left before the football team and everyone else in Newton.... ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges