WO-S vs. West Columbia Game Thread/WO-S advances 20-10!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wc had a total of 157 yards in this game and most of that came on two long bombs. as bad as the mustangs played lastnight i must give credit to the mustangs D thay stoped wc  running game and the qb was running for his life. the mustangs had a tone of brake downs in the secondary THIS MUST STOP 

Talk to a mustang and he said this was the worse defensive performance they have had all season.  Be told me it would be fixed and Lorena would be in trouble come friday. In his words "we are pissed and what we did on the field isn't acceptable, there will be no mistakes made against Lorena intend on sending a message" I cant wait till Friday

[quote name="speveto" post="1341257" timestamp="1353797520"]
West Columbia has the biggest football player that I have  seen in high-school football. (#71) I`ll  bet he rules the roost at West Columbia.  W. C.  also has the prettiest football player I have ever seen.  Long blond hair in a ponytail and a pretty face. He looked real good in that uniform, too.
[/quote]
It wasn't a he it was a she

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1340960" timestamp="1353792139"]
Talk to a mustang and he said this was the worse defensive performance they have had all season.  Be told me it would be fixed and Lorena would be in trouble come friday. In his words "we are pissed and what we did on the field isn't acceptable, there will be no mistakes made against Lorena intend on sending a message" I cant wait till Friday
[/quote]

I bet I know which player it was...he is a true leader if who I am thinking of.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder