NEDERLAND VS. DAYTON BROADCAST/Nederland wins 21-7!!

WOSgrad

Ex coach AD has no business on the sidelines during games. IMO it puts to much pressure on the coaching staff. Go back to coaching the Broncos or leave it in the hands of the coaches. Blast away at me like youll usually do and with that said the Broncos play lots of sophmores and that is hard to make a run in the playoffs. Cant hardly wait until the Dogs-Broncos scrimmage next year.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cornhusker" post="1335944" timestamp="1353236277"]
[size=10pt][b]Ex coach AD has no business on the sidelines during games. IMO it puts to much pressure on the coaching staff. Go back to coaching the Broncos or leave it in the hands of the coaches.[/b][/size] Blast away at me like youll usually do and with that said the Broncos play lots of sophmores and that is hard to make a run in the playoffs. Cant hardly wait until the Dogs-Broncos scrimmage next year.
[/quote]

Do you mean that Jerry Jones isn't good for the Cowboys?

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1335651" timestamp="1353207378"]
It's sad Dayton's coaching staff didn't find a way for Caranco to break the record this year. I'm sure during some of those blowouts they could have settled for a FG rather than a TD. They probably just kept thinking his chances would come later. Unfortunately, later never came and this 4 yr starter came up short. Great kicker and punter. Just may see him on Sunday's someday. Sorry Liltex. I would like to hear your thoughts when you're ready.
[/quote] Have to agree Husker no excuse for Caranco not to own the all-time record with all the blow outs against the cellar teams glad you brought that up alot of Dayton fans were concerned about this all season.

[quote name="cornhusker" post="1335944" timestamp="1353236277"]
[b]Ex coach AD has no business on the sidelines during games. IMO it puts to much pressure on the coaching staff. Go back to coaching the Broncos or leave it in the hands of the coaches.[/b] Blast away at me like youll usually do and with that said the Broncos play lots of sophmores and that is hard to make a run in the playoffs. Cant hardly wait until the Dogs-Broncos scrimmage next year.
[/quote]
SO TRUE....... ;)

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1335603" timestamp="1353204825"]
Dayton's kicker,punter is the real deal.Best I have ever seen.The ability to do both so well is very unique.The on-side kick was top notch also [b]even if I think we got hosed on the call[/b].Anyone know who he is going to sign with.
[/quote] He was in, when he caught the ball. Barely, but he was in. I am sure sitting on the opposite side of the field it was next to impossible to see that. Wait for Toups, to do his video. I am sure he probably got it. 

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1336000" timestamp="1353248863"]
[quote author=scapegoat link=topic=106407.msg1335603#msg1335603 date=1353204825]
Dayton's kicker,punter is the real deal.Best I have ever seen.The ability to do both so well is very unique.The on-side kick was top notch also [b]even if I think we got hosed on the call[/b].Anyone know who he is going to sign with.
[/quote] He was in, when he caught the ball. Barely, but he was in. I am sure sitting on the opposite side of the field it was next to impossible to see that. Wait for Toups, to do his video. I am sure he probably got it.
[/quote]Haven't looked at the video, but when I was zoomed in live, his feet were CLEARLY down.  Amazing grab.  The only thing I couldn't see was if it was 10 yards down the field.

Congrads and good luck to Nederland in the playoffs.I'll be going to alot of games hope to see another Bulldog win.We played the perfect game to lose by not going north/south.It's been a fun ride but Jerry's kids are in a new system=not working.Speed we have,execution is lost.I'm really not a happy Bronco camper right now over the way Carranco opps were handled.After my own personal thoughts I'm taking a leave of absence from posting on a Dayton football thread.3 tds in 3 games was the nail in da coffin,3 qbs=no consistency/continuity or leadership.Adios my fellow Dayton fans I've turned in my hat,good luck w/basketball cause east/west(sideline to sideline won't win BB games either ;) ::) ::) :-[

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1335961" timestamp="1353243547"]
[quote author=cornhusker link=topic=106407.msg1335944#msg1335944 date=1353236277]
[b]Ex coach AD has no business on the sidelines during games. IMO it puts to much pressure on the coaching staff. Go back to coaching the Broncos or leave it in the hands of the coaches.[/b] Blast away at me like youll usually do and with that said the Broncos play lots of sophmores and that is hard to make a run in the playoffs. Cant hardly wait until the Dogs-Broncos scrimmage next year.
[/quote]
SO TRUE....... ;)
[/quote]

The coaches need a coach...if you had Gen Patton on a mission with a fledgling commander wouldnt you rely on Patton for advice?

I not posting about Dayton until next year after I say this, so here it is. Jerry Stewart watching on the sideline shouldn't change anything.

1. The coaching for Dayton is suspect.
2. You can't run the same plays that don't work over and over again.
3. You can't practice your game plan for the next game all week and then not run it.
4. Stay with 1 qb.
5. Don't start players in positions they have never played and you are trying to tell them how to line up in a play-off game.
6. Don't blame the kids they are doing what they are told to do.

I'M A DIE HARD BRONCO FAN BUT IF YOU DON'T FIX THESE ISSUES SAME RESULTS NEXT YEAR.
CONGRATS BRONCOS ON A GOOD SEASON PROUD OF ALL THE PLAYERS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE GRADUATING SENOIRS.

OH AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS AND PLAYERS STILL PLAYING BALL GOOD LUCK AND STAY HEALTHY.

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1336104" timestamp="1353256097"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=106407.msg1335961#msg1335961 date=1353243547]
[quote author=cornhusker link=topic=106407.msg1335944#msg1335944 date=1353236277]
[/quote]
SO TRUE....... ;)
[/quote]

The coaches need a coach...if you had Gen Patton on a mission with a fledgling commander [size=10pt][b]wouldnt you rely on Patton for advice?[/b][/size]
[/quote]

Only if asked for. If I was trying to learn the job, I wouldn't want Patton looking over my shoulder making my decisions for me..... otherwise they wouldn't be my decisions.

I have no clue what is happening in Dayton but in any endeavor, the help of a more experienced person is only welcome when sought. There is a difference between "asking" for help and interference. Is that happening in Dayton? I don't know and I really don't care. They aren't my team and that is for that school district to deal with. I do know that if I took over as manager a company or the head coach of a team, I don't want the previous manager or head coach telling me how he would handle it unless I asked.

[quote name="Football Fan 4 Life" post="1336388" timestamp="1353269936"]
I not posting about Dayton until next year after I say this, so here it is. [b]Jerry Stewart watching on the sideline shouldn't change anything.[/b]

1. The coaching for Dayton is suspect.
2. You can't run the same plays that don't work over and over again.
3. You can't practice your game plan for the next game all week and then not run it.
4. Stay with 1 qb.
5. Don't start players in positions they have never played and you are trying to tell them how to line up in a play-off game.
6. Don't blame the kids they are doing what they are told to do.

I'M A DIE HARD BRONCO FAN BUT IF YOU DON'T FIX THESE ISSUES SAME RESULTS NEXT YEAR.
CONGRATS BRONCOS ON A GOOD SEASON PROUD OF ALL THE PLAYERS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE GRADUATING SENOIRS.

OH AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS AND PLAYERS STILL PLAYING BALL GOOD LUCK AND STAY HEALTHY.

[/quote] Great post.. except for the "I not posting about Dayton until next year"  Would give you a +1 but my account has been reborn and I can not give those yet :) 

[quote name="Razor" post="1336922" timestamp="1353335341"]
IMO, if Stewart still wants to coach, he shouldn't have retired from that position.
[/quote] You have no idea why Stewart was there... I have no idea why Stewart was there... He is the AD.. Which means he IS the BOSS.. Maybe Hancock wanted him there... we will never know.. So PLEASE stop making a big deal about it... Like bigdog said moving on....

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1336998" timestamp="1353341629"]
One thing they may have contributed to Dayton not doing so well offensively could be Nederlands defense is the real deal this season. I was at the game [b]Ned defense dominated the line of play.[/b]
[/quote] Yes they did  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86