Nederland wins 20-4A outright, beats Central 45-14

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1328854" timestamp="1352778457"]
I'm still here.  Congrats to Big Ned on the big time win.  I hope you survive Dayton.  It's just that I've be ;)en so busy sending many emails and all...
[/quote] ;)

I want a detailed timeline tomorrow night about the game

For your information Soulja Boy the playoffs mean everything to the kids as well as the coaches, But more important a kids health is more important than any game. All you do is criticize the coaches at central I'm the OC if you ever want to come watch film and talk about what we are doing come by OPEN INVITATION.  I have a Son that is a starting QB in College  I would Hope that the coach would think that my Sons health is more important than going to  playoffs. I appreciate all the support you give these kids but come by and lets visit and talk about some of the things you dont know about and maybe you can be that voice we need.It was also my decision to keep him out he has a College future to play QB putting him back in could have finished his dream.

[quote name="WR84" post="1329453" timestamp="1352840133"]
For your information Soulja Boy the playoffs mean everything to the kids as well as the coaches, But more important a kids health is more important than any game. All you do is criticize the coaches at central I'm the OC if you ever want to come watch film and talk about what we are doing come by OPEN INVITATION.  I have a Son that is a starting QB in College  I would Hope that the coach would think that my Sons health is more important than going to  playoffs. I appreciate all the support you give these kids but come by and lets visit and talk about some of the things you dont know about and maybe you can be that voice we need.It was also my decision to keep him out he has a College future to play QB putting him back in could have finished his dream.
[/quote]I may have to take you up on that.  Hit me in the inbox.  "Soulja Boy".  Please.  ::)

I am glad you revealed yourself WR84...  It has been quite evident over the past three years that Central had a pro-style quarter back, yet the coaching stafff forced him to play in the spread.  Why is that?  Especially when Central did not have the o-line to run a spread attack. Establish the run down hill, run the bootleg, and play action pass.  It jus seemed from my "untrained eye" though Mitchell was fast he wasn't laterally quick and the O-line wasn't great, why put him in those bad situations?

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="1329598" timestamp="1352847196"]
I am glad you revealed yourself WR84...  It has been quite evident over the past three years that Central had a pro-style quarter back, yet the coaching stafff forced him to play in the spread.  Why is that?  Especially when Central did not have the o-line to run a spread attack. Establish the run down hill, run the bootleg, and play action pass.  It jus seemed from my "untrained eye" though Mitchell was fast he wasn't laterally quick and the O-line wasn't great, why put him in those bad situations?
[/quote]

well, this is headed south...how about them Bulldogs?

Sometimes coaches are loaded with talent, then they have some lean years. That's high school sports. One thing that would help Central is to have feeder schools running the same offenses and defenses. However, in Beaumont, kids can attend any school of their choice. Buses from Ozen, Central, and West Brook all come down the same street.

Just my two cents.

Go Dogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder