Mack Brown Really????????

tupac7

[quote name="IBleedBurntOrange" post="1318498" timestamp="1351955236"]
I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard Montana Quirante is taking one year off for missionary work with his church, then attending BYU on a football scholarship. Once again, this is just what I've heard around Vidor.
[/quote]
This is what was announced last night during the Senior introductions.

[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="1318509" timestamp="1351956174"]
[quote author=IBleedBurntOrange link=topic=105667.msg1318498#msg1318498 date=1351955236]
I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard Montana Quirante is taking one year off for missionary work with his church, then attending BYU on a football scholarship. Once again, this is just what I've heard around Vidor.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks, I heard that last week but was unable to attend last night's game. It was my wife's birthday and I was unable to talk into Vidor Pirate Football as a great place to spend it.  ;D

This past summer Mr Q went to the BYU summer camp and was tried out at RB and Safety.... they said he was to small for RB position but did do better than anyone else at the camp... he was awesome at Safety ... We will see... he will do a 2 year mission for the Church of Latter Day Saints before going on to College at BYU... at least like Jolly Roger said that is what was announced during Sr Walk...

Guest TribePride
[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="1318509" timestamp="1351956174"]
[quote author=IBleedBurntOrange link=topic=105667.msg1318498#msg1318498 date=1351955236]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Dude's a "Winner" period. Will be pulling for him at BYU.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86