mightymouse was right afterall

when everybody was on the bandwagon of north shore "being back", i told all ya'll it was smoke and mirrors. i was the moses of the board. PAM exposed them and laporte proved my point. THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYBODY TILL THEY FACED PAM AND LP!!! look at the schedule!!!

now,there is another "north shore" around here and when the playoffs start, a huge open handed slap of reality will hit them and their fans and it will be basketball season REAL soon!!! cough wo-s cough cough...

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1318173" timestamp="1351918131"]
when everybody was on the bandwagon of north shore "being back", i told all ya'll it was smoke and mirrors. i was the moses of the board. PAM exposed them and laporte proved my point. THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYBODY TILL THEY FACED PAM AND LP!!! look at the schedule!!!

now,there is another "north shore" around here and when the playoffs start, a huge open handed slap of reality will hit them and their fans and it will be basketball season REAL soon!!! cough wo-s cough cough...
[/quote]uh oh LOL

Guest Air Bisquit

[b]now,there is another "north shore" around here and when the playoffs start, a huge open handed slap of reality will hit them and their fans and it will be basketball season REAL soon!!! cough wo-s cough cough[/b]...
[/quote]

;D ;D

[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for..sometimes karma brings the slap back to you. ;D

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1318613" timestamp="1351962458"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=105657.msg1318173#msg1318173 date=1351918131]

[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for..sometimes karma brings the slap back to you. ;D
[/quote]

i'm only giving PAM 3 rounds. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder