NEDERLAND AT LUMBERTON BROADCAST/Nederland wins 48-0!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1320039" timestamp="1352068867"]
Good thing about Nederland...Coaches make the decisions (this in not Png).....and they haven't lead us wrong yet...

(maybe some were in that crowd when they were calling for Delage NOT to be the QB at the game in Port Arthur...thank God, Neumann knew better and put Delage throwing the rock and Delage took us further in the playoffs than we had been in a long time and since.....)

White will do just fine.....accurate passer.  8) 8) 8)

He did fine at Lumberton.....glad to have him behind Raines.  8) 8) 8)
[/quote]
I know he will do fine, but what about when he has to start throwing it, White didn't throw the ball last game in just about 1 1/2 quaters

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ram0524" post="1320056" timestamp="1352070541"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=105606.msg1320039#msg1320039 date=1352068867]
Good thing about Nederland...Coaches make the decisions (this in not Png).....and they haven't lead us wrong yet...

(maybe some were in that crowd when they were calling for Delage NOT to be the QB at the game in Port Arthur...thank God, Neumann knew better and put Delage throwing the rock and Delage took us further in the playoffs than we had been in a long time and since.....)

White will do just fine.....accurate passer.  8) 8) 8)

He did fine at Lumberton.....glad to have him behind Raines.  8) 8) 8)
[/quote]
I know he will do fine, but what about when he has to start throwing it, White didn't throw the ball last game in just about 1 1/2 quaters
[/quote]

We were up and there was no need vs Lumberton, would have been out of character for Nederland.

Anyone who has watched White pass, knows he is very accurate.  8) 8) 8)

If you have a qb that can get the job done I do not see where putting Seay at qb is best for the overall success of the TEAM...Seay is very valuable on the defense side of the ball..Also use him on offense like Sonnier was used a few years back. As far as who will be qb that will be up to Neauman and Co. to decide.But I believe it will be a competition to see who gets the nod. Not sure you go with back-up this year just because he is the back up.As far as RB you got to go with Hopkins.He is proven.But after that I bet there will be a battle for who gets to tote the rock.Good thing for The Dogs is that you have capable players at both QB and RB. Off season, work ethic, and who wants it worse may prove to be the deciding factor!

I'm going to lock this thread up as this game is over and done with.  We will have the whole offseason to argue amonst each other as to who should start NEXT YEAR.  Hopefully the Dogs still have a lot of football left to play THIS SEASON.

Time to move onto this weeks game against Central and start getting ready for a long playoff run.