ROUND 2 SR PLAYOFFS

VP93....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone infatuation with Lumberton teams make me laugh.  Blue is a good team but white looked horrible yesterday, I bet they put the ball on the ground 8 times.  The ONLY reason Beaumont didn't win was because they but the ball on the ground more giving white great field position.

[quote name="Horns46" post="1313025" timestamp="1351445372"]
Everyone infatuation with Lumberton teams make me laugh.  Blue is a good team but white looked horrible yesterday, I bet they put the ball on the ground 8 times.  The ONLY reason Beaumont didn't win was because they but the ball on the ground more giving white great field position.
[/quote]

It was not a pretty win, but still a win........you PNG guys said we couldn't beat white, but we did....Hopefully we will come together and beat PNG-P next week.....but with youth fb, anything is possible.....

Guest White4Life22
I know this isn’t the wishing well but wouldn’t it be awesome if we could just combine y’alls two teams and our two teams and go at it just to shut up all the doubts and what ifs? I take it that no one sees this as a great compliment that both PNG and Lumberton teams are playing for the belt? Can we just say that it shows good jobs all the way around? It could be an all Lumberton or PNG Superbowl and neither side has ever budged a bit on dogging each other.

[quote name="Coach Aggie" post="1313446" timestamp="1351481714"]
Lumberton lost before the game ever started. They were lucky that Bmt wanted to play and not win on a forfeit because someone forgot their team's player cards. Got the whole story if anyone wants to know...
[/quote]

Watch what you say, I just had a whole thread deleted about that and I DIDNT BREAK ANY RULES SIMPLE ASKED A QUESTION.

[quote name="Coach Aggie" post="1313446" timestamp="1351481714"]
Lumberton lost before the game ever started. They were lucky that Bmt wanted to play and not win on a forfeit because someone forgot their team's player cards. Got the whole story if anyone wants to know...
[/quote]Was Bmt given that option or did someone make them play and told them the MPR will be there at halftime? I think the only punishment this yr was given to Bmt B because they scored 75 points. And there is No rule that say you can't score 75 points. The game should have been played but Bmt should have advanced

[quote name="Gucci" post="1313457" timestamp="1351482424"]
[quote author=Coach Aggie link=topic=105372.msg1313446#msg1313446 date=1351481714]
[/quote]Was Bmt given that option or did someone make them play and told them they were on there way?? I think the only punishment this yr was given to Bmt B because they scored 75 points. And there is No rule that say you can't score 75 points. The game should have been played but Bmt should have advanced
[/quote]

You must be talking about a jr team because Bmt Senior didn't score higher than 51.

Also - I had typed a response in which I, who was there and the MPR for the Bmt team, related what I knew happened. I too, wonder why the threat asking the question was deleted. I know what the rules state. No player can play without his player card at the game. Hence, if an entire team doesn't have their cards at the game...

And I have that whole response saved if anyone wants to read it

WOW, that's funny that the thread is gone.  The rule clearly states that if a player doesn't have his card at the beginning of the game he can not play until the 3rd quarter once his card is reviewed at halftime.  Since Lumberton didn't have there cards at halftime then they shouldnt have been allowed to play at all meaning a 1-0 win for BMT.  THESE ARE THE RULES, it shouldn't be up to BMT to call them out it's the leagues responsibility.  There WERE other board members out the from other organizations and nothing happened, please explain that???

[quote name="Gucci" post="1313457" timestamp="1351482424"]
[quote author=Coach Aggie link=topic=105372.msg1313446#msg1313446 date=1351481714]
[/quote]Was Bmt given that option or did someone make them play and told them the MPR will be there at halftime? I think the only punishment this yr was given to Bmt B because they scored 75 points. And there is No rule that say you can't score 75 points. The game should have been played but Bmt should have advanced
[/quote]

Once again Gucci, your showing you ignorance.... How many times do we have to tell you.

BMT was not punished for scoring 75.

BMT PW broke a rule by putting in a starter after they where up by more than 28.

I'm going to copy and paste this so I won't have to retype it when you bring it up when you 8 yr old turns 30.

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="1313527" timestamp="1351515637"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=105372.msg1313457#msg1313457 date=1351482424]
[/quote]

Once again Gucci, your showing you ignorance.... How many times do we have to tell you.

BMT PW broke a rule by putting in a starter after they where up by more than 28.

I'm going to copy and paste this so I won't have to retype it when you bring it up when you 8 yr old turns 30.
[/quote]So did Ned B. But that thread got deleted. Lum Srs should not be advancing. But i blame Bmt for not standing up for their teams. Bmt is Stjfl you know what

i think gucci's point is. How do you teach your child this:

ARTICLE III: MISSION STATEMENT

SECTION 1. It shall be the mission of the STJFL to implant the importance of academics, good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, integrity, and courage of the children, parents, coaches and volunteers for the betterment of all involved in the STJFL now and for years to follow.

when we can't even have all the teams play by the same rules.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1313530" timestamp="1351515842"]
[quote author=Bobcat101 link=topic=105372.msg1313527#msg1313527 date=1351515637]
[/quote]

[/quote]So did Ned B. But that thread got deleted. Lum Srs should not be advancing. But i blame Bmt for not standing up for their teams. Bmt is Stjfl you know what
[/quote]

Give your association STJFL council member your proof about another team not pulling their starter  after 28 points and lets see if STJFL treats everyone the same.

That would be my suggestion.

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="1313527" timestamp="1351515637"]
[/quote]

BMT PW [b]broke a rule [/b] by putting in a starter after they where up by more than 28.

[/quote]

Lumberton-W "broke a rule" not only did you (Juan) but the whole "STJFL" board turned their heads! SMHbbbbb

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="1313558" timestamp="1351517002"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=105372.msg1313530#msg1313530 date=1351515842]
[quote author=Bobcat101 link=topic=105372.msg1313527#msg1313527 date=1351515637]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Give your association STJFL council member your proof about another team not pulling their starter  after 28 points and lets see if [b]STJFL treats everyone the same[/b].

That would be my suggestion.
[/quote]

Coming from you thats funny! I can promise you this, if that was Peewee BMT-B  that didn't have their MPR cards they would have been made to forfeit!!!! Let them show up this weekend without them and see what happens....(BTW they are playing the PRESIDENT of STJFL TEAM Lumberton-W) So NO STJFL does not treat everyone the same. You know that and the whole league knows that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics