ROUND 2 SR PLAYOFFS

VP93....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313592" timestamp="1351518273"]
What would you do if Bridge City shows up this weekend without theirs, I assure you that YOU would make them forfeit just as PNG-W would Lumberton-B!

Integrity- maybe stjfl needs to look it up!!
[/quote]

1.How many times this year have you requested to see the other teams cards?

2. How many times have you had to show your cards?

3. How many times have you send someone over to monitor the mpr for the other team?

4. How many times has someone monitored your MPR?

My answer to all 4 questions would be none......

we have played 8 teams........so, I know 8 other teams that would give the same answer........

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1313601" timestamp="1351518597"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105372.msg1313592#msg1313592 date=1351518273]
What would you do if Bridge City shows up this weekend without theirs, I assure you that YOU would make them forfeit just as PNG-W would Lumberton-B!

[/quote]

3. How many times have you send someone over to monitor the mpr for the other team?

4. How many times has someone monitored your MPR? [b]NONE[/b]My answer to all 4 questions would be none......
we have played 8 teams........so, I know 8 other teams that would give the same answer........
[/quote]

Beaumont does it at every game sir!! Two weeks ago when Beaumont played yall the same thing happened your coach had to go get them out of his truck! See we follow the rules unlike you guys.. It really dont matter how many times we done anything all that matter is you Lumberton-W got caught breaking the rules and nothing was done about it!

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313606" timestamp="1351518971"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=105372.msg1313601#msg1313601 date=1351518597]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105372.msg1313592#msg1313592 date=1351518273]

[/quote]

1.How many times this year have you requested to see the other teams cards? [b]EVERY GAME[/b]
2. How many times have you had to show your cards? [b]AT LEAST WE HAD THEM TO SHOW THOUGH[/b]3. How many times have you send someone over to monitor the mpr for the other team?

4. How many times has someone monitored your MPR? [b]NONE[/b]My answer to all 4 questions would be none......[b]WRONG[/b]
[/quote]

Beaumont does it at every game sir!! Two weeks ago when Beaumont played yall the same thing happened your coach had to go get them out of his truck! See we follow the rules unlike you guys.. It really dont matter how many times we done anything all that matter is you Lumberton-W got caught breaking the rules and nothing was done about it!
[/quote]

last time we played Beaumont it was 9-22....hardly two weeks ago ::)

and the cards were provided....and apparently the Beaumont coach was in agreement or he could have had us forfiet....but he didn't.......

Shows class in my opinion......

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1313601" timestamp="1351518597"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And for you to get on here and try to defend breaking the rules thetragichippy. SMH
YOUR TEAM GOT CAUGHT, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THE OTHER TEAMS DONE SOMETHING YOUR TEAM GOT CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to sound offensive, but if you (Bmt), feel strongly about the situation, then you need to hurry and complain to your bmt board, and they will complain to the STJFL.  In my opinion and experience, the stjfl board does not always decide fairly, but they are human.  You cannot discuss whether the process is treating you fairly until you go through the process. 

[quote name="shockg" post="1313620" timestamp="1351519762"]
Not to sound offensive, but if you (Bmt), feel strongly about the situation, then you need to hurry and complain to your bmt board, and they will complain to the STJFL.  In my opinion and experience, the stjfl board does not always decide fairly, but they are human.  You cannot discuss whether the process is treating you fairly until you go through the process.
[/quote]

I agree.......

[quote name="shockg" post="1313620" timestamp="1351519762"]
Not to sound offensive, but if you (Bmt), feel strongly about the situation, then you need to hurry and complain to your bmt board, and they will complain to the STJFL.  In my opinion and experience, [b]the stjfl board does not always decide fairly[/b], but they are human.  You cannot discuss whether the process is treating you fairly until you go through the process.
[/quote]

They NEVER DO.... They STJFL was at the game, they STJFL let it slide. Call it class by them and the Beaumont Coach, I call it lack of LEADER SHIP!

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313628" timestamp="1351520135"]
[quote author=shockg link=topic=105372.msg1313620#msg1313620 date=1351519762]
Not to sound offensive, but if you (Bmt), feel strongly about the situation, then you need to hurry and complain to your bmt board, and they will complain to the STJFL.  In my opinion and experience, [b]the stjfl board does not always decide fairly[/b], but they are human.  You cannot discuss whether the process is treating you fairly until you go through the process.
[/quote]

They NEVER DO.... They STJFL was at the game, they STJFL let it slide. [b]Call it [size=18pt]class[/size] by them and the [size=18pt]Beaumont Coach[/size],[/b] I call it lack of LEADER SHIP!
[/quote]

Yes......it was an agreement made by two head coaches......

The Beaumont coach is a class act......

@Leadership is one word  :P

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="1313651" timestamp="1351521002"]
Wayne. I'm not excusing anyone. All I'm saying is get with yout Bmt STJFL Rep and have them submit a formal complaint to STJFL.

Integrity???  Who has like 2,500 user names on this message board?? All from the same IP address.
[/quote]

LOL you have no CLUE

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313628" timestamp="1351520135"]
[quote author=shockg link=topic=105372.msg1313620#msg1313620 date=1351519762]
[/quote]

They NEVER DO.... They STJFL was at the game, they STJFL let it slide. Call it class by them and the Beaumont Coach, I call it lack of LEADER SHIP!
[/quote]

Who was there from the STJFL?  The president?  If so, he is a Lumberton coach.  I would hope there were other STJFL officials there from a non-participating organization.  My understanding of the rules is that BMT needed to declare the forfiet at the time there were no cards.  If they tried to, then the game was played, maybe they have an argument.  I was not there for it.

I know many people attack the stjfl board because they seem to be biased.  (sometimes I feel that way, but I'll keep the details of my beliefs out of it).  The board consists of people from all organizations.  The president is from Lumberton, but the other members are from each organization.  As long as the entire stjfl board decides one way (or by majority), then that's the ruling...like it or not.  Don't like it, run for your organization's and stjfl's board.  Like coaching, it is also a thankless job.

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1312923" timestamp="1351432029"]
Who you got?

BIG SCHOOL
1 [b]Lumberton-B [/b] vs 4 PNG-W
2 PNG-P vs [b]3 Lumberton-W[/b]
SMALL SCHOOL
1 [b]WOS[/b] vs 4 Kountze
2 [b]Bridge City [/b] vs 3 Orangefield

Winners will play in superbowl!
[/quote]

Seemed to have gotten off topic. 
Bad News/Good News:  Like I predicted last week, PNG-W will not win against Lum B.  At least they will not have far to travel in defeat....it's like golf cart distance.

I had initially picked Lum W, but after the time they had with Beaumont, I think PNG-P will pull this one out.  It will be a close game....but unfortunately for Lum W, a far distance to travel in defeat.....like not golf cart distance.

WOS and BC will win the small school division.  Kountze is tough...but WOS is WOS, WOS wins.  BC kinda tough...Orangefield not kinda tough.  Long drive for everyone....car pooling is recommended, but not required.

[quote name="shockg" post="1313698" timestamp="1351523901"]
[quote author=VP 93...... link=topic=105372.msg1312923#msg1312923 date=1351432029]
Who you got?

BIG SCHOOL
1 [b]Lumberton-B [/b] vs 4 PNG-W
2 PNG-P vs [b]3 Lumberton-W[/b]
SMALL SCHOOL
1 [b]WOS[/b] vs 4 Kountze
2 [b]Bridge City [/b] vs 3 Orangefield

Winners will play in superbowl!
[/quote]

Seemed to have gotten off topic. 
Bad News/Good News:  Like I predicted last week, PNG-W will not win against Lum B.  At least they will not have far to travel in defeat....it's like golf cart distance.

I had initially picked Lum W, but after the time they had with Beaumont, I think PNG-P will pull this one out.  It will be a close game....but unfortunately for Lum W, a far distance to travel in defeat.....like not golf cart distance.

WOS and BC will win the small school division.  Kountze is tough...but WOS is WOS, WOS wins.  BC kinda tough...Orangefield not kinda tough.  Long drive for everyone....car pooling is recommended, but not required.
[/quote]

I like your post......way to keep it fun!

I will, however, have to disagree with you......I think Lumberton W will pull it out........Here's why:

The Beaumont kids knew they had lost once to white and had to bring it to pull off a win.  They did bring it and almost pulled it off......

Now......White KNOWS they almost lost that game, and KNOWS they have to bring it to beat PNG-P....I think you will see a team with a different attitude this Saturday.........I never predict score, but LUM W should pull this off.....

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313618" timestamp="1351519595"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=105372.msg1313601#msg1313601 date=1351518597]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And for you to get on here and try to defend breaking the rules thetragichippy. SMH
YOUR TEAM GOT CAUGHT, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THE OTHER TEAMS DONE SOMETHING YOUR TEAM GOT CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

If you can't beat them, protesting allways works. Be happy you will have one in the super bowl.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1313873" timestamp="1351534519"]
[b]For the kids sake[/b], I really hope they are not forced to forfeit a game after they already won. That would be a bit ridiculous. If there was a problem with the players cards then that should have been addressed before the game started, Not after losing... :o
[/quote]

Play by the same rules everyone else plays by! What is ridiculous is the coach didn't have his cards and the STJFL board members let them play. They should have NEVER left it up to the Beaumont Coach, he didn't even know the rule.

Now bradyb whatcha gonna do if WOS don't have their cards this weekend. Be honest!! BTW from what ive been told the head ref gave them till halftime to have them and when they still didn't have them but STJFL let them play.

STJFL should never put it in the hands of a Coach the punishment  of another team after a RULE VIOLATION.... NEVER!!!!!!

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1313058" timestamp="1351449687"]
I know this isn’t the wishing well but wouldn’t it be awesome if we could just combine y’alls two teams and our two teams and go at it just to shut up all the doubts and what ifs? I take it that no one sees this as a great compliment that both PNG and Lumberton teams are playing for the belt? Can we just say that it shows good jobs all the way around? It could be an all Lumberton or PNG Superbowl and neither side has ever budged a bit on dogging each other.
[/quote]

This is actually a great idea.  Maybe a mid-county madness - Plus.  Maybe someone from the STJFL is monitoring so they could actually...maybe....possibly....begin a tradition by allowing an all star contest between the different organizations. 

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313896" timestamp="1351535897"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=105372.msg1313873#msg1313873 date=1351534519]
[b]For the kids sake[/b], I really hope they are not forced to forfeit a game after they already won. That would be a bit ridiculous. If there was a problem with the players cards then that should have been addressed before the game started, Not after losing... :o
[/quote]

Play by the same rules everyone else plays by! What is ridiculous is the coach didn't have his cards and the STJFL board members let them play. They should have NEVER left it up to the Beaumont Coach, he didn't even know the rule.

Now bradyb whatcha gonna do if WOS don't have their cards this weekend. Be honest!! BTW from what ive been told the head ref gave them till halftime to have them and when they still didn't have them but STJFL let them play.

STJFL should never put it in the hands of a Coach the punishment  of another team after a RULE VIOLATION.... NEVER!!!!!!
[/quote]
I havent asked to see one teams cards this year...why would I?? but after seeing the 5 OL's on WOS, might just have ti check into that  8)..and NO ONE has asked to see my cards either.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1313615" timestamp="1351519417"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105372.msg1313606#msg1313606 date=1351518971]

[/quote]

1.How many times this year have you requested to see the other teams cards? [b]EVERY GAME[/b]
2. How many times have you had to show your cards? [b]AT LEAST WE HAD THEM TO SHOW THOUGH[/b]3. How many times have you send someone over to monitor the mpr for the other team?

4. How many times has someone monitored your MPR? [b]NONE[/b]My [b]answer to all 4 questions would be none[/b]......[b]WRONG[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]and the cards were provided[/b]....and apparently the Beaumont coach was in agreement or he could have had us forfiet....but he didn't.......

[/quote]

Thought you said no one ever ask for them!! hmmmmmm But then you say your team provided them when yall played Beaumont on 9-22... :o

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313934" timestamp="1351538366"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=105372.msg1313615#msg1313615 date=1351519417]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105372.msg1313606#msg1313606 date=1351518971]

[/quote]

4. How many times has someone monitored your MPR? [b]NONE[/b]My [b]answer to all 4 questions would be none[/b]......[b]WRONG[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]and the cards were provided[/b]....and apparently the Beaumont coach was in agreement or he could have had us forfiet....but he didn't.......

[/quote]

Thought you said no one ever ask for them!! hmmmmmm But then you say your team provided them when yall played Beaumont on 9-22... :o
[/quote]
What he probably meant was, that he had them at the "meeting" before the game and the other coach just said ok when he witnessed that the coach had the book of cards...THis is ridiculous and is getting out of hand! I agree that RULES ARE RULES but those rules should have been accounted for before the start of the game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder