Best hitting & pitching coach

Lucky

First, there are a lot of good people in the area but IMO:

Matt Thompson (hitting and pitching)  David Huggins (pitching)  JR Bardin (hitting and catching) Blake Justice (infield)

Most of the D1 kids the last couple of years have gone through these guys; therefore, their results do speak for themselves.

You gotta have alot more going for you than a good instructor to go D1........It's called "SKILLS"   and I'll take your word that these instructors are good.........But that aint' why these kids are playing D1 ball !

I think you sell instructors/coaches short.  Granted, a lot of kids have 'SKILLS' but developing those into the tools that translate at the D1 level is another matter.  I think you gotta have both...

I think you sell instructors/coaches short.  Granted, a lot of kids have 'SKILLS' but developing those into the tools that translate at the D1 level is another matter.  I think you gotta have both...

Here's how I make a decision. Say I had some money to invest ie. $100,000, and I had two referrals of investment people. Instead of choosing one, I split 50k to each, then after 1 year that will tell me who's the most qualified.

So if I was looking to improve my baseball skills, what's wrong with using both? The best results I had achieved would lead me to stay with that one.   

I'm not selling them short at all. I know kids who have made incredible progress from taking private lessons and yes, even gone on to play college ball. I have two kids who take lessons as well so I believe in it. There is no question that a good coach or instructor can improve ones skills. But in my opinion, If you get to the D1 level.............You need to thank GOD first, then you can thank the coach, cause thats where little Johnny got that arm that throws 90mph plus.....Yea, coach Bubba showed him a nasty slider but without that arm, he aint' going D1. 

Jeremy Green and Sam Moore have two totally different styles of teaching. 

They are teaching the same mechanics of how to hit a baseball.  Some of their drills may vary and the way they relate to kids may be different but the method they teach  is the same.

High school hitting coach...probably Chad Landry or Coach Griff

High school pitching coach...hard to go against Cody Robbins or Kyle Green

Others:

Hitting: Chris Fackler...results speak for themselves. He learned a lot from Pujols and Kelly Shoppack.

Pitching: Brian Sanches (Yes, technically not a coach but does lessons). Sam Moore is a good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin