VIDOR AT BEAUMONT CENTRAL BROADCAST/VIDOR WINS 40-21!

WOSgrad

The Beaumont Central Jaguars continue 20-4A play as they host the Vidor Pirates in Saturday action!  Andrew Washington's Jaguars, 2-4 on the season and 2-1 in district, come off of a 56-50 victory over Port Neches-Groves last Friday.  Meanwhile, Jeff Mathew's Pirates, 5-1 on the season and 2-1 in district, come off of a 66-6 victory over Lumberton last Friday.

Join Mike Sanchez and Dennis Sedtal for all of the action from the Carroll A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center beginning with the 7:15 pm pregame by clicking on the followig link:

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/SETX/BISD-2.htm

Bringing you BISD football on SETXsports and the Legacy Sports Network!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1305596" timestamp="1350748136"]
I'm going with Vidor...are we welcome in the stands?...I don't want to get accused of scouting for next weeks game...i just want to watch some good football.
[/quote]

Of course...wear your purple. I only give y'all grief because y'all let me. We respect the Indian tradition.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1305637" timestamp="1350751535"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104958.msg1305596#msg1305596 date=1350748136]
I'm going with Vidor...are we welcome in the stands?...I don't want to get accused of scouting for next weeks game...i just want to watch some good football.
[/quote]

Of course...wear your purple. I only give y'all grief because y'all let me. We respect the Indian tradition.
[/quote]

Are you sure???? ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin