LCM @ Ozen - Saturday at the Butch

LC-M wins this one based on defense. I think the bears d is better then Ozen's. Both have good offenses with great backs. Ozen can throw the ball but if Jones is stopped the offense is naught. LC-M 24-14 unless both defenses  fail to show up the it could be like Livingston game.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1302970" timestamp="1350506168"]
[quote author=LB76 link=topic=104818.msg1302955#msg1302955 date=1350505447]
C'mon Dustoff, you know you're pulling for the Bears in this one. Let us know when that coin hits the ground....
[/quote]
HEADS! Ozen, but i am pulling for LC-M. afterall, it's my alma-mater.
[/quote]

So the coin toss was heads, for Ozen, but tails is for your heart.....lol, got it. Should be a good game, pulling for LC-M and Vidor to bring home the wins....

LCM will win! Not because they have better coaches. Not because they have better players. But because they have better fans and their Ozen will end up hurting themselves a win once again. Oh and the refs won't be a factor in this one either like they were last week. Sorry Ozen for calling it like I know it.

[quote name="409Fan" post="1303193" timestamp="1350521973"]
LCM will win! Not because they have better coaches. Not because they have better players. But because they have better fans and their Ozen will end up hurting themselves a win once again. Oh and the refs won't be a factor in this one either like they were last week. Sorry Ozen for calling it like I know it.
[/quote]
so the refs held Ozen to 16 yrds and 1 first down in the second half and scored 18 points. hmmm not sure what game you watched.

[quote name="409Fan" post="1303193" timestamp="1350521973"]
[/quote]
Typical ozen guy blaming the refs.

Smh

::)

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1303199" timestamp="1350522431"]
[quote author=409Fan link=topic=104818.msg1303193#msg1303193 date=1350521973]
LCM will win! Not because they have better coaches. Not because they have better players. But because they have better fans and their Ozen will end up hurting themselves a win once again. Oh and the refs won't be a factor in this one either like they were [b]last week[/b]. Sorry Ozen for calling it like I know it.
[/quote]
so the refs held Ozen to 16 yrds and 1 first down in the second half and scored 18 points. hmmm not sure what game you watched.
[/quote]
If I'm not mistaken that wasn't the outcome of the game last week. Either way a loss is a loss.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1303201" timestamp="1350522595"]
[quote author=409Fan link=topic=104818.msg1303193#msg1303193 date=1350521973]
[/quote]
[b]Typical ozen guy blaming the refs[/b].

Smh

::)
[/quote]

Excuse me, this is hogwash cuz I'm a typical Ozen fan lol

I have not seen ozen, but have seen LCM...the Bears have the potential to be pretty dang good on offense, but must eliminate turnovers...based on what I have seen, their defense is a bit suspect...from the sounds of things, Ozen is in a similar situation...I see this as a high scoring affair that should be pretty close...wild guess but I will say:

LCM  45
Ozen  42

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1303395" timestamp="1350566788"]
I think Ozen is better on offense and defense. But, LCM is coming in on a positive note and Ozen is coming off a loss. The kicking game may be the X-factor in this one and I give the edge to LCM. Bears in a close one.
LCM - 31
Ozen - 28
[/quote]
LC-M is coming off a loss too.

First off I did not blame the refs for them losing the game. I blame them for helping them lose the game so get your facts straight. Now Ozen was already losing but to have a huge play come back for almost no reason whatsoever is a loss of tempo for any team. They still had the chance to come back and didn't do what they needed to do. I mainly blame Ozen for the loss because they did fail to put up points like they are supposed to and hurt themselves every time they got started. And what I was saying in my post was that while many people were blaming the refs for the total loss, they won't have that scapegoat this time. Get your facts straight and pay attention to what I type before you misquote me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123