Michael Williams        Dallas Carter

5th Team

David Wesley            Longview
Zelmo Beaty              Woodville
Robert Reid                Schertz
Craig Ehlo                  Lubbock Monterey
Bo Outlaw                  SA Jay

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1302660" timestamp="1350488761"]
What about Wesly Johnson, LaBradford Smith, Jason Sasser, Michael Ray Richardson, Tony Battie, and Daniel Gibson?
[/quote]

Some good ones there.

I honestly cannot see how Eddie Owens of Wheatley got left off this list. Also Ira Terrell and David Lattin.

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1303072" timestamp="1350512234"]
Yall are forgetting one of the greatest scorers of alltime  Troy House 87-90.  i believed he played for leakey, blanco, and Ingram.  he may not of played pro ball, but this guy could straight up score.  He may have the record for most points scored in a career in high school in texas.
[/quote]

I remember House. Yes he is the all time leading scorer in Texas high school history. I believe this list takes in consideration what a player did during and after high school, i.e. college and pro.

As for House scoring, I have seen his numbers and saw him play in state tourney. I believe you put many players in his position on those teams and given the opportunity to shoot as many times as House did, you would see someone else at the top of the all time scoring list.

I really wasn't that impressed with House and his game. Played zero defense (which showed up in college) and in that semifinal I saw him play in Austin, he attempted by himself a total of 49 shots!! All he had to do was convert just 25-30% and he scores 25 or more points.

I have no problem with House not being on this list.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1303077" timestamp="1350512988"]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=104804.msg1303072#msg1303072 date=1350512234]
Yall are forgetting one of the greatest scorers of alltime  Troy House 87-90.  i believed he played for leakey, blanco, and Ingram.  he may not of played pro ball, but this guy could straight up score.  He may have the record for most points scored in a career in high school in texas.
[/quote]

I remember House. Yes he is the all time leading scorer in Texas high school history. I believe this list takes in consideration what a player did during and after high school, i.e. college and pro.

As for House scoring, I have seen his numbers and saw him play in state tourney. I believe you put many players in his position on those teams and given the opportunity to shoot as many times as House did, you would see someone else at the top of the all time scoring list.

I really wasn't that impressed with House and his game. Played zero defense (which showed up in college) and in that semifinal I saw him play in Austin, he attempted by himself a total of 49 shots!! All he had to do was convert just 25-30% and he scores 25 or more points.

I have no problem with House not being on this list.
[/quote]

very true.....     

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1303215" timestamp="1350523743"]
Drexler was average in high school. Didn't blossom until college. It's obvious he was picked for his exploits after high school. Eddie Owens, or as we called him from the neighborhood"Mauchie," definitely should be on the list. And was also a very good college player at UNLV.
[/quote]

Karl Godine.  Better yet  Dennis Rodman.

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1306921" timestamp="1350918174"]
Eddie Owens was incredible at UNLV he is the all time points leader to be exact. Word is though he was one of about 4 absolute beasts on that wheatley team. I still think he should be on the list
[/quote]Eddie was the lone beast on that team and the the rest were his supporters. And his supporters were almost as good  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder