VIDOR @ CENTRAL predictions

who wins?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Vidor
    • Central

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1300706" timestamp="1350261553"]
[quote author=Doit2emjags link=topic=104615.msg1300702#msg1300702 date=1350261346]
Speed isn't everything but its enough, enough to beat a team like Vidor, plenty on teams have been beat just because athletes were too dang fast, buuuttt Central has talent too it has been shown the last 2 games! Expect Centrals defense to be better then they were against PNG, & might I add they were better on D with Garrison Mitchell at Safety 😉 . #TurnUpjags
[/quote]
So you're saying all you need is speed to beat Vidor? Yeah,ok.
[/quote]We'll need a little more than speed for games vs. Nederland or Vidor.  We'll need to keep playing good fundamental ball and eliminate silly penalties.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MIKEFE_SR!!" post="1300784" timestamp="1350266388"]
i mean after reading these comments its crazy!lol its good to see vidor finally doing good and being picked to win some games because they do have some talent! but so does central! to me this game will come down to the coaches(chess match)... being an jaguar alumni i would love to see central beat vidor or anybody else but i also know football! if we cant stop the run thenits going to be another high scoring game! because we (jaguars) do have some athletes that can put up some points!! Good luck to both vidor and central!
[/quote]We'll lose the coaching battle, man.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1300865" timestamp="1350272104"]
[quote author=MIKEFE_SR!! link=topic=104615.msg1300784#msg1300784 date=1350266388]
i mean after reading these comments its crazy!lol its good to see vidor finally doing good and being picked to win some games because they do have some talent! but so does central! to me this game will come down to the coaches(chess match)... being an jaguar alumni i would love to see central beat vidor or anybody else but i also know football! if we cant stop the run thenits going to be another high scoring game! because we (jaguars) do have some athletes that can put up some points!! Good luck to both vidor and central!
[/quote]We'll lose the coaching battle, man.
[/quote]
true that!lol

[quote name="robanadana" post="1300816" timestamp="1350268611"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104615.msg1300230#msg1300230 date=1350192207]
[quote author=coachdaddy link=topic=104615.msg1299379#msg1299379 date=1350142039]
I am pulling for central's playoff position, to help our boys go D2, however I don't see the jags with a honest chance in this one. I'll take Vidor...

by 17 points
[/quote]

Come D2 if you want....  ;)
[/quote]

Oh, you know I would love to get me some Brenham this year. I understand cub is pretty good basted in blue bell then torched for about 60 (points)!
[/quote]

If there is a year you want to get us, this would the year.  Next years team will have a worthy top 10 ranking all year, and will be experienced.  We still won't be a cake walk this year, I can assure you.  You're crazy if you think you'll get 60.  You would be very lucky to get half of that, but I don't see that happening.  Since '10 we've only given up 30+ 1 time.

'12 Foster 31      Brenham 14

[quote name="NDNation" post="1301245" timestamp="1350329237"]
FYI... I was beginning to wonder if the Central QB would have an incomplete pass all night. Hes spot on with those receivers.
[/quote]

The defense needed to put a little pressure on him... Vidor has a good defense... Don't see Central putting up 50+ on Vidor's defense

[quote name="sully" post="1301237" timestamp="1350328773"]
Pirates, all the way. 2td's , Centrals speed will be kind of hard for them to deal with though. Vidor is on a roll they COULD... GO ... ALL ... THA... WAYYYYYYYYY

[img]http://www.txhshelmetproject.com/TexasHighSchools/V/Vidor.png[/img]
[/quote]

[b]Exaxtly![/b]it will be a good game tho, GOODLUCK to both teams!

[quote name="Doit2emjags" post="1301316" timestamp="1350332499"]
The point differential you guys are Assuming is [i]hilarious[/i], I'm just assuming y'all haven't seen Centrals new offense! Obviously not..
[/quote]
that point diff. seems to be going both ways. but if you notice, the blowout scores are coming from other schools. imagine that. this game should be a good one and down to the wire as was last years. hope everyone comes out injury free.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1301394" timestamp="1350337290"]
yall know i already met up with the refs at an undisclosed car dealership and paid them right?

Mr. BG at your service. Jags can thank me later.  ;)
[/quote]
:o, i hope the refs do a good job. if not, there are some that will believe that statement.

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1301376" timestamp="1350336480"]
Central wins this one with Vidor trying to figure out what hit them. :) Pirates ship sinks, they will leave the Butch in row boats ;D ;D too many Bombs planted in the Butch. ;D ;D

Central 42
Vidor 14
[/quote]
Come on man. I know your smarter than that. Not even ozen hung more than 21 on us and they beat central by 20.

Our QB held his own against 2 of the best defenses around here (WO-S and PAM.)  Those guys didn't beat us by 3 or 4 TDs line some of you guys are saying.  Now that we have offensive personnel changes and a new look offense, you still think you'll shut this down? All I have to say is good luck with that.  I'm not predicting a win right now, but the shut down our offense thing sounds a little outlandish.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1301450" timestamp="1350342700"]
Our QB held his own against 2 of the best defenses around here (WO-S and PAM.)  Those guys didn't beat us by 3 or 4 TDs line some of you guys are saying.  Now that we have offensive personnel changes and a new look offense, you still think you'll shut this down? All I have to say is good luck with that.  I'm not predicting a win right now, but the shut down our offense thing sounds a little outlandish.
[/quote]
You really think your new offense is gonna out score vidor's offense when your playing against that nasty vidor defense?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1301450" timestamp="1350342700"]
[/quote]
wasn't too long ago, you had doubts about central beating lumberton. and if i'm not mistaken, didn't those wos and pam defenses have bad games. and now all of a sudden your offense is special because you put up 56 on basically a non existent png defense. not saying we'll shut you down, just saying your offense shouldn't be assesd based on playing lr and png.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder