Beaumont West Brook at Deer Park Game Thread/DEER win 58-28!!

WOSgrad

We have "everything" problems, not just defensive problems. Can we get a mulligan for this season? And how long will a defunct coach be allowed to stay, before BISD will replace him? I keep telling myself that things will turn around, and WB will get on the winning track, but it obviously isn't going to happen. The Flanagan Circus....coming to a stadium near you! ;D

Yes. This is not what we have come to expect from our teams. As I said before, we dont unrealistically expect to be in the state championship game every year. But, what we do expect is to at least compete. Thus far, we have been outscored 153-188, in starting the season 2-4. That is totally unacceptable. We expect better than this from our WB teams.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1300917" timestamp="1350305411"]
Yes. This is not what we have come to expect from our teams. As I said before, we dont unrealistically expect to be in the state championship game every year. But, what we do expect is to at least compete. Thus far, we have been outscored 153-188, in starting the season 2-4. That is totally unacceptable. We expect better than this from our WB teams.
[/quote] So he only deserve one year

Last year West Brook started 10 seniors on offense and 9 seniors on defense.  You lost to Deer Park, Port Arthur Memorial, North Shore, and LaPorte.  You beat Channelview with :24 seconds on the clock.  I've heard there were only 19 freshmen players who finished the season last year.  Did you really expect to graduate everyone and win more games with a new coaching staff?  Sounds like there may be more to this thread.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1300917" timestamp="1350305411"]
[/quote]How many games has WB won the last two years? I saw one WB fan say "he (Flannigan) can't make the playoffs with Stump's players". Did Stump make the playoffs last year with his players? You're in a district with NS, LP, DP, and PAM. Besides La Porte, which one of those teams is WB consistently better than or have more talent than. Maybe La Porte but they have the #1 recruit in the state for the 2014 class, maybe DP but they're just extremely well coached and have over 1000 more kids than WB. Give the man time, it's not like y'all were expecting to make the playoffs this year anyway right?

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1301438" timestamp="1350340921"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=104592.msg1300917#msg1300917 date=1350305411]
[/quote]How many games has WB won the last two years? I saw one WB fan say "he (Flannigan) can't make the playoffs with Stump's players". Did Stump make the playoffs last year with his players? You're in a district with NS, LP, DP, and PAM. Besides La Porte, which one of those teams is WB consistently better than or have more talent than. Maybe La Porte but they have the #1 recruit in the state for the 2014 class, maybe DP but they're just extremely well coached and have over 1000 more kids than WB. Give the man time, [b]it's not like y'all were expecting to make the playoffs this year anyway right?[/b][/quote]Yes. We were. We expect to make the playoffs every year. That's the goal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw