Panthers

Liberty vs Bye  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Liberty vs Bye

• Liberty
    • Bye

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1295909" timestamp="1349837635"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=104428.msg1295905#msg1295905 date=1349837420]
Bye pulls their starters early in the 3rd qtr.
[/quote] I got it being over at the Half.  ;) :D
[/quote]

The only thing that might keep it close is if Bye turns the ball over a lot. :D

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1295915" timestamp="1349838737"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104428.msg1295909#msg1295909 date=1349837635]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=104428.msg1295905#msg1295905 date=1349837420]
[/quote]

[/quote] Bye has zero turnovers on the year.  ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1295920" timestamp="1349839120"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=104428.msg1295915#msg1295915 date=1349838737]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104428.msg1295909#msg1295909 date=1349837635]
[/quote]

[/quote] Bye has zero turnovers on the year.  ;D
[/quote]

With all the D1 recruits that Liberty has on the defensive side of the ball ;D, they might be able to get a turn over..just not enough though.

This topic is outrageous, It's extremely sad that you guys can bash a high school team like this. No one was saying they were loaded with D1 Talent, they said last year that Vaught, Lacefield, Melton, Fitz and possibly Jones would play college ball. Vaught, Lacefield and Melton are all currently playing college ball. The other arguement was that Liberty had 0 D1 players this year and the only counter was that they do, which is correct they have 1, so I don't 't see what the stir is about. It's appalling that a Liberty fan gets "admin edited" for something not very offensive but post like these are allowed to remain. It's outrageous that you guys sit here and bash children may God be with you. I'll keep the players who have to read this blasphemy in my prayers and ask that God help them not be rattled, and help them see that you guys were the ones who never got to get on the field, so you have to live through players you don't know and rival children from opposing teams.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="LP6" post="1296444" timestamp="1349898994"]
This topic is outrageous, It's extremely sad that you guys can bash a high school team like this. No one was saying they were loaded with D1 Talent, they said last year that Vaught, Lacefield, Melton, Fitz and possibly Jones would play college ball. Vaught, Lacefield and Melton are all currently playing college ball. The other arguement was that Liberty had 0 D1 players this year and the only counter was that they do, which is correct they have 1, so I don't 't see what the stir is about. It's appalling that a Liberty fan gets "admin edited" for something not very offensive but post like these are allowed to remain. It's outrageous that you guys sit here and bash children may God be with you. I'll keep the players who have to read this blasphemy in my prayers and ask that God help them not be rattled, and help them see that you guys were the ones who never got to get on the field, so you have to live through players you don't know and rival children from opposing teams.
[/quote]

Easy now!! Nobody bashed any kid or mentioned any names. ::) ::)

This topic is outrageous and ridiculous.  It really don't understand why the admins of this web site let topics like this go on.  This is not bashing or talking about one or two kids, its bashing all of them.  Do you really think they like being talked about like this?  If your kid was in this program would you like this topic?  I wonder if the advertisers of this web site actually read what they are supporting?  I'm not sure I would visit any of the businesses that support this kind of behavior!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1296954" timestamp="1349971200"]
Sounds like some people on this thread need some tampons lol. Lighten up people. If kids can't take a little joking on a website then they won't last very long on a football team.
[/quote]

I agree, every team has been picked on at one time or another on this site and other sites as well.
You got to have a sense of humor if you are going to get on message boards.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1296994" timestamp="1349973978"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104428.msg1296954#msg1296954 date=1349971200]
Sounds like some people on this thread need some tampons lol. Lighten up people. If kids can't take a little joking on a website then they won't last very long on a football team.
[/quote]

I agree, every team has been picked on at one time or another on this site and other sites as well.
You got to have a sense of humor if you are going to get on message boards.
[/quote]
thick skin man. It goes a long way on here lol.

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1296997" timestamp="1349974113"]
It has been my observation, that if you don't want people to make fun of you... Don't get on here and talk a lot of mess... Liberty people talked a lot of mess about their expectations this year, and I don't think they are coming true...  ;D
[/quote]
Liberty only has a handful of fans at best that post.  There is one sure enough idiot and one hit or miss the rest haven't predicted anythinig of granduer. 

This forum was started to be an insult and a joke got it.... no problem.  The first few comments are from folks  who post all over the board who probably make the same bye week jokes everywhere got it (where here all week rim shot).  It does not make it exactly right though.  If you were involved in the situation in Liberty you would know the frustration and a forum like this doesn't help.  I imagine though that all  the Liberty folks will walk slowly away from the ledge.  If they don't fall off from laughing to hard from the has beens/huh/comedians on this site.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Dwack" post="1297155" timestamp="1349983041"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=104428.msg1296997#msg1296997 date=1349974113]
It has been my observation, that if you don't want people to make fun of you... Don't get on here and talk a lot of mess... Liberty people talked a lot of mess about their expectations this year, and I don't think they are coming true...  ;D
[/quote]
Liberty only has a handful of fans at best that post.  There is one sure enough idiot and one hit or miss the rest haven't predicted anythinig of granduer. 

This forum was started to be an insult and a joke got it.... no problem.  The first few comments are from folks  who post all over the board who probably make the same bye week jokes everywhere got it (where here all week rim shot).  It does not make it exactly right though.  If you were involved in the situation in Liberty you would know the frustration and a forum like this doesn't help.  I imagine though that all  the Liberty folks will walk slowly away from the ledge.  If they don't fall off from laughing to hard from the has beens/huh/comedians on this site.
[/quote]

Like mytwocents said "got to have thick skin" or just don't click on the thread and read it if you are going to get feelings hurt!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1295909" timestamp="1349837635"]
[/quote]I don't see it lasting that long ;D ;)

[quote name="Dwack" post="1297155" timestamp="1349983041"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=104428.msg1296997#msg1296997 date=1349974113]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Wow.
LMAO!!!!!!

[quote name="LP6" post="1296444" timestamp="1349898994"]
[/quote]

Great post.  After careful consideration, I'm putting my money on bye.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1297222" timestamp="1349989362"]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=104428.msg1296444#msg1296444 date=1349898994]
[/quote]

Great post.  After careful consideration, I'm putting my money on bye.
[/quote] ROFL!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder