Dayton fan needs prayer

vpdb78

Thank yall for all the prayers I see him today and he squeezed mine and his grand daughters hand and held it tight and he he moved his foot and shook his head yes and no when I was asking him questions. he is missing on going to the game. everybody's prayers have been working on him. thank yall again. He is the biggest Dayton broncos fan there is.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LIL_T669981" post="1297535" timestamp="1350011988"]
Thank yall for all the prayers I see him today and he squeezed mine and his grand daughters hand and held it tight and he he moved his foot and shook his head yes and no when I was asking him questions. he is missing on going to the game. everybody's prayers have been working on him. thank yall again. He is the biggest Dayton broncos fan there is.

[/quote]

Good news on the hopeful signs.  He continues in our prayers

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1296590" timestamp="1349910750"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=104345.msg1296553#msg1296553 date=1349906484]
Thank ya'll for all the prayers for my dad I got to talk  to him this morning and He tried to talk to me but I told him he couldnt and he got really excited to see me and his granddaughter named alexis.  but the had to sedate him after because he started coughing really bad . I will keep ya'll posted more tomorrow.

Great prayer ECfan. Best wishes for a speedy and successful recovery knightrider.

Thank ya'll again

His Daughter Tasha.
[/quote]Lord we come to you because there is no other name with the authority of healing. Lord we love you and thank you for all the blessings you provide in our lives and we give you the credit. Lord we pray for healing over knightrider health today. We pray that your holy hand will guide the doctors minds as they come up with a game plan and their hands as they physically work on him. Lord I pray for peace over the family as they walk through this fire. May the love from your throne be with them in this time of need. Lord your ways are above our ways and we know you want good things for your people. We are above and not beneath, the head and not the tail. Lord when they come out of the fire, let them give you credit. Let them say if God did this for us, he will do it again.
[/quote]

he's doing pretty good, except when his heart surgeon talked to Steve's condition. He told us Steve is dependent on the heart pump, and it cannot be removed. He is also getting with a transplant coordinator, to get a transplant team together, to try to get Steve ready for a heart transplant. Because Steve needs a new heart. So please keep saying those prayers. Thanks to all of you, so far Steve's a miracle

[quote name="octfeb" post="1301911" timestamp="1350405157"]
Anyone who has experience in doing Benefits to raise money. Steves AKA Knightrider family would be interested in talking to you...
    Thanks
[/quote]

I have done a bunch of them Octfeb.  Would be glad to help. 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1302019" timestamp="1350412422"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104345.msg1301911#msg1301911 date=1350405157]
Anyone who has experience in doing Benefits to raise money. Steves AKA Knightrider family would be interested in talking to you...
    Thanks
[/quote]

[/quote. Thank you i will let his daughter know

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1302019" timestamp="1350412422"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104345.msg1301911#msg1301911 date=1350405157]
    Thanks
[/quote]

[/quote]Great way to help Smoking Baby !!! +1 too you and God Bless Ya.

My dad is on the top of list for a heart transplant. he is doing good on a heart pump for now they r probably going to put a artificial heart pump on him until the transplant heart comes in. I wanted to try to get him a winning football from the BIG DAYTON BRONCOS with everybody signature  like the whole football team and the cheerleaders and the coaches he would love this as a gift he is this biggest DAYTON BRONCO FAN

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder