1. 1. the winner is

• Lumberton
    • Vidor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1294965" timestamp="1349730217"]
Even though lumberton hasn't won a game yet I'm still very proud I'd these boys! They show up and play their hearts out every week. Proud Raider fan here
[/quote]

Not so fast, pretty much every game Lumberton gave up after first quarter, only exception was PNG. Seem to be trying harder though with every loss though

Don't let Lumberton records fool you being winless. The Raiders always play Vidor tough year in and year out. Just like last year when Vidor was up I believe 24-8 at the half and nearly came back in the 2nd half and the Pirates squeeked out a win and I think the final score was 34-26. So the Pirates will had to play 4 qtr ball (like try always do) but will need to stay focused if they get a commanding lead cause I think Lumberton will put up a fight til the end. Go Pirates and lets prove to the rest of 20-4A we are still a major contender for the district crown!

They always play well against us too.  Last few years they have given us a scare when we play them.  You guys will definitely need to bring your A game to beat those guys.  Not saying who I think will win or lose, just saying that even though Lumberton hasn't won a game yet, there are a few teams in our district they always seem to play very well against year in and year out. Good luck to both teams and hope both of you make it out with no injuries.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1296874" timestamp="1349966434"]
They always play well against us too.  Last few years they have given us a scare when we play them.  You guys will definitely need to bring your A game to beat those guys.  Not saying who I think will win or lose, just saying that even though Lumberton hasn't won a game yet, there are a few teams in our district they always seem to play very well against year in and year out. Good luck to both teams and hope both of you make it out with [size=12pt][b]no injuries[/b][/size].
[/quote]
Same to you and your bulldogs.

[quote name="SmokinSkull2" post="1296774" timestamp="1349943420"]
Don't let Lumberton records fool you being winless. The Raiders always play Vidor tough year in and year out. Just like last year when Vidor was up I believe 24-8 at the half and nearly came back in the 2nd half and the Pirates squeeked out a win and I think the final score was 34-26. So the Pirates will had to play 4 qtr ball (like try always do) but will need to stay focused if they get a commanding lead cause I think Lumberton will put up a fight til the end. Go Pirates and lets prove to the rest of 20-4A we are still a major contender for the district crown!
[/quote]

Yeah, it seems like Lumberton has always played Vidor tough through the last few years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder