LUMBERTON @ VIDOR predictions

the winner is  

115 members have voted

1. 1. the winner is

• Lumberton
    • Vidor

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1297292" timestamp="1349995926"]
So hope my raiders pull out a win!!! But even if they don't I'll still support my boys just like always
[/quote]

I really admire your dedicated support RaiderGirl92.  Wish more people would support their teams the way you do.  Always positive....Good luck to your Raiders tonight.  :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1297697" timestamp="1350050015"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=104230.msg1297292#msg1297292 date=1349995926]
So hope my raiders pull out a win!!! But even if they don't I'll still support my boys just like always
[/quote]

I really admire your dedicated support RaiderGirl92.  Wish more people would support their teams the way you do.  Always positive....Good luck to your Raiders tonight.  :)

Thank you :)
[/quote]

[quote name="coach pops" post="1294786" timestamp="1349719044"]
Probably a long night for Lumberton. [size=10pt][b]Give those kids credit for showing up every week.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

[b]It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.[/b]

Teddy Roosevelt 1910

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83