PORT NECHES-GROVES VS. LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE BROADCAST/LCM wins 35-6!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1292072" timestamp="1349491211"]
poor kids... not fun to get beat up on.... :-[ . Like i said before. This is a really really bad year to have a bad year... All the teams in district 20 4a are having good years... Except for PNG and Lumberton... [b]Mr. Garrity... I think PNG might not make the playoffs....[/b]
[/quote]

Really????  I dont know about that.  I mean, they are so good though!

[quote name="Eazy" post="1274828" timestamp="1347937531"]
How does PNG make the toilet bowl?  Wouldn't LCM be a better candidate?  PNG should win big here.
[/quote]

From the Toilet Bowl - Lumberton at PNG thread.

Well Eazy, do you think LCM is the better candidate now?

I'm sure the Bears appreciate the bulletin board material.

[quote name="LCM76" post="1292160" timestamp="1349492512"]
[quote author=Eazy link=topic=103304.msg1274828#msg1274828 date=1347937531]
How does PNG make the toilet bowl?  Wouldn't LCM be a better candidate?  PNG should win big here.
[/quote]

From the Toilet Bowl - Lumberton at PNG thread.

Well Eazy, do you think LCM is the better candidate now?

I'm sure the Bears appreciate the bulletin board material.
[/quote]

Awesome stuff!  Great Post!!

[quote name="Baseballswag22" post="1292120" timestamp="1349491855"]
I can just hear the PNG parents blaming the coaches as they have since this Senior group was in middle school. Get ready because it will be a down year in every sport at PNG! You heard here first, Faircloth WILL LEAVE after this season!
[/quote]

Are these not the kids that have been in the "faircloth system" for the past four years?  Just proves the everyone has down years. Will be very interesting to see how many faithful will still be on the faircloth band wagon. It spoils quickly in PNG when you start losing.

[quote name="Baseballswag22" post="1292120" timestamp="1349491855"]
I can just hear the PNG parents blaming the coaches as they have since this Senior group was in middle school. Get ready because it will be a down year in every sport at PNG! You heard here first, Faircloth WILL LEAVE after this season!
[/quote]
First off congrats to Lcm and secondly you have know idea what you are talking about with Faircloth leaving.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1292306" timestamp="1349494525"]
Got to give the Bears some love..the looked so bad against WOS..i was sure the would be lucky to win 2 games. Way to go guys (from a Mustang fan), rooting for you to make the playoffs. Indian fans, ya'll are very classy, good luck in the future.
[/quote]

Looks like the Mustangs are making a lot of teams look bad this year.

I am proud of the way the Bears keep going at it.

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1292299" timestamp="1349494363"]
[quote author=Baseballswag22 link=topic=104175.msg1292120#msg1292120 date=1349491855]
[/quote]
First off congrats to Lcm and secondly you have know idea what you are talking about with Faircloth leaving.
[/quote]
Great game by the Bears.
And I think you will find that most PNG fans were very leary of this season with this group of Seniors bassed on what they had done or not done in the past. It's a down year. No real playmaker on offense. Good news for NDN fans and coach Faircloth is that the Soph, Fresh and even 8th grade groups are very good. For this reason alone I see BF sticking around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012