***SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS - WEEK 5***

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1288627" timestamp="1349180920"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103973.msg1288359#msg1288359 date=1349136004]
[quote author=jlc2010 link=topic=103973.msg1288352#msg1288352 date=1349135628]
watch SA friday and btw look at  the records of the teams they have played
[/quote]

I know the records of those teams.

So are you going on record that if SA doesn't beat Tenaha as badly as West Sabine did, you will admit that the Tigers are for real?
[/quote]
I got money says West Sabine is better than SA
[/quote]
I'm with this guy.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1287961" timestamp="1349111520"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103973.msg1287922#msg1287922 date=1349109168]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103973.msg1287843#msg1287843 date=1349104880]
FYI, Barbers Hill just destroyed Kingwood Park this past Friday 35-3. ;)
[/quote]fyi crosby killed bh. Crosbys 3 losses have come to top 10 teams on this site. How are they ranked below bh.
[/quote]

a loss is a loss i guess. 4-1 looks and sounds better than 1-3,regardless if they were a top ten or not.
[/quote]

Well I didn't want to "quote" that length sales pitch for PAM, so I grabed this one to quote.  As a Dayton fan pointed out, I don't think BH should be ranked higher.  That's not the point at all.  BH needs to earn their ranking and since this is a current year ranking, I don't think they have.  Had they blwon out Crosby, then yes. 

As for PAM, well let's be real here.  I mean even a blind dude from Nederland can see PAM is NOT a top 10 team, much less a #1 team.  Your #1 PAM Titals have only played 1 team with a winning record and that team (Houston Westbury) has not played a single team that is even remotely good and they have a 3-2 record at that.  Your #1 PAM Titans beat BMT Central, who is winless, by a mear 3 points.  Your #1 PAM Titans have allowed 93 points to some of the worse competition in all of 5A and 4A football.  Facts are fact and PAM sucks. 

Now, who can beat PAm you ask.  Well, just about everyone.  Summer Creek would mop the floor with PAM.  Dayton would beat PAM.  Nederland would beat PAM.  Vidor would beat PAM.  BH would beat PAM.  Crosby would beat PAM.  Heck, at this point I think Lumberton has shot at your #1 ranked PAM Titans........

Little advice mickymouse, get out of Port Arthur and the Inner City of Houston/Beaumont and go watch some real football.  ;) ;) ;)

P.S. Why I am on my soap box, it sure seems VERY BENEFITIAL not to add the best team from the #1 Ranked PAM's District in those rankings.  Heck, why your at it throw Crosby and Summer Creek out of 19-4A and BH will be #1.  That's the only way BH or PAM should be #1.  Don't rank your competition.  ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1289670" timestamp="1349281706"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=103973.msg1287961#msg1287961 date=1349111520]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103973.msg1287922#msg1287922 date=1349109168]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103973.msg1287843#msg1287843 date=1349104880]
FYI, Barbers Hill just destroyed Kingwood Park this past Friday 35-3. ;)
[/quote]fyi crosby killed bh. Crosbys 3 losses have come to top 10 teams on this site. How are they ranked below bh.
[/quote]

a loss is a loss i guess. 4-1 looks and sounds better than 1-3,regardless if they were a top ten or not.
[/quote]

Well I didn't want to "quote" that length sales pitch for PAM, so I grabed this one to quote.  As a Dayton fan pointed out, I don't think BH should be ranked higher.  That's not the point at all.  BH needs to earn their ranking and since this is a current year ranking, I don't think they have.  Had they blwon out Crosby, then yes. 

As for PAM, well let's be real here.  I mean even a blind dude from Nederland can see PAM is NOT a top 10 team, much less a #1 team.  Your #1 PAM Titals have only played 1 team with a winning record and that team (Houston Westbury) has not played a single team that is even remotely good and they have a 3-2 record at that.  Your #1 PAM Titans beat BMT Central, who is winless, by a mear 3 points.  Your #1 PAM Titans have allowed 93 points to some of the worse competition in all of 5A and 4A football.  Facts are fact and PAM sucks. 

Now, who can beat PAm you ask.  Well, just about everyone.  Summer Creek would mop the floor with PAM.  Dayton would beat PAM.  Nederland would beat PAM.  Vidor would beat PAM.  BH would beat PAM.  Crosby would beat PAM.  Heck, at this point I think Lumberton has shot at your #1 ranked PAM Titans........

Little advice mickymouse, get out of Port Arthur and the Inner City of Houston/Beaumont and go watch some real football.  ;) ;) ;)

P.S. Why I am on my soap box, it sure seems VERY BENEFITIAL not to add the best team from the #1 Ranked PAM's District in those rankings.  Heck, why your at it throw Crosby and Summer Creek out of 19-4A and BH will be #1.  That's the only way BH or PAM should be #1.  Don't rank your competition.  ::) ::) ::)

[/quote]yall have to excuse Smoking Baby, he wants so bad to be apart of Titan Nation. LOL Heck if i were from Barbie's Hill i would too.  ;)

wow, didn't know we played westbury?? that should discredit you right there...you don't even know who PAM played lol....it was houston westside and houston bellaire and trust me maybe dayton and sc could hang with them,but the rest of 19 4a can't hold their jock strap!! hmmmm funny you didn't mention ozen, a team PAM thumped pretty good...and THUMPED BH RIGHT OUT THE PLAYOFFS IN ROUND 1 LOL...mickeymouse???? okay name calling now??? you must be crack baby if you think any of those teams would beat PAM...the reigning 2011 reg. 3 champs(crack baby, that means that they are/were the best team in 5a div.2 in ALL of region 3,until another one is named). there's a FACT you can chew on. oh and some other facts: PAM is 5-0 and PAM is #1 in the setx polls...get over yourself...crack baby lol

just to clarify,you put all of 21-5a in the rankings, then 19-4a would have to close shop along with half of 20-4a...careful what you wish for...oh and that would make us#2 until we knock of NS,then what??

[quote name="chs11" post="1288554" timestamp="1349150230"]
I like how jasper is ahead of coldspring in this ranking, yet coldspring is #16 in DCTF. That's quite the knee slapper. Ha!!!
[/quote]

It's a brother thing! Would love to see Jasper vs CS - Darrell vs Bryan!! Bragging rights for Thanksgiving and Christmas on the line!

[quote name="CoachTater" post="1290216" timestamp="1349359328"]
[quote author=chs11 link=topic=103973.msg1288554#msg1288554 date=1349150230]
I like how jasper is ahead of coldspring in this ranking, yet coldspring is #16 in DCTF. That's quite the knee slapper. Ha!!!
[/quote]

It's a brother thing! Would love to see Jasper vs CS - Darrell vs Bryan!! Bragging rights for Thanksgiving and Christmas on the line!
[/quote]Bragging rights and Fist fights. LOL

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1290028" timestamp="1349315398"]
wow, didn't know we played westbury?? that should discredit you right there...you don't even know who PAM played lol....it was houston westside and houston bellaire and trust me maybe dayton and sc could hang with them,but the rest of 19 4a can't hold their jock strap!! hmmmm funny you didn't mention ozen, a team PAM thumped pretty good...and THUMPED BH RIGHT OUT THE PLAYOFFS IN ROUND 1 LOL...mickeymouse???? okay name calling now??? you must be crack baby if you think any of those teams would beat PAM...the reigning 2011 reg. 3 champs(crack baby, that means that they are/were the best team in 5a div.2 in ALL of region 3,until another one is named). there's a FACT you can chew on. oh and some other facts: PAM is 5-0 and PAM is #1 in the setx polls...get over yourself...crack baby lol

just to clarify,you put all of 21-5a in the rankings, then 19-4a would have to close shop along with half of 20-4a...careful what you wish for...oh and that would make us#2 until we knock of NS,then what??
[/quote]

Speaking of crack, how is Mini-Mouse?  ;D ;D ;D  Your post clearly indicated the problem with all the other mini-mice accross the Trinity.  Every reason you give for your position is historical.  You list Ozen as your blue ribbon of pride, really?  They suck this year.  I don't give a mouse ear what PAM Spray or THE MIGHTY BH did last year, that's "history".  Facts are facts, PAM has played pathetic teams and done poorly at best.  So good luck with that ranking, I am sure North Shore and LaPorte will help you understand what 2012 is all about (since your hung in the past).  ;) ;) 

P.S. Tell Pluto I said hey!   

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1290326" timestamp="1349370536"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=103973.msg1290028#msg1290028 date=1349315398]

[/quote]

Speaking of crack, how is Mini-Mouse?  ;D ;D ;D  Your post clearly indicated the problem with all the other mini-mice accross the Trinity.  Every reason you give for your position in is historical.  You list Ozen as your blue ribbon of pride, really?  They suck this year.  I don't give a mouse ear what PAM Spray or THE MIGHTY BH did last year, that's "history".  Facts are facts, PAM has played pathetic teams and done poorly at best.  So good luck with that ranking, I am sure North Shore and LaPorte will help you understand what 2012 is all about, since your hung in the past.  ;) ;) 

[/quote]Well since were talking [b]past[/b], NS was suppose to blow PAM out the water each of the [b]past[/b] 3 years, did the [b]past[/b] help them?

BH was suppose to get out the first round of the 4A playoffs in the [b]past[/b], did their [b]past[/b] success in 3A help them?

:-\

first thing first...the person you are calling "minnimouse" on crack, better and i mean BETTER not be my wife. >:(...don't EVER cross that line with me. you can say whatever you want about me,PAM, or the city of port arthur,you don't refer to my family. got it?? good.

now,as far as your dilusional fantasies of PAM "sucking" ::). who have BH played??? ahh yes, they let a team that should not be on a field with them...wait they should be because they are just as horrible as BH,beat them. PAM is 5-0,hopefully saturday will be 6-0 going into battle with a "powerhouse" ::) ::) ::), and your little horse pucky team and the rest of 19 4a won't have the attention on them...hell had it not been for dayton, it would be 19-4a who?? this is pure jealousy and hatred towards kids because they have earned the right in the local poll to be the best team. maybe BH should try playing the school for the blind and deaf or highisland to see if they can have a perfect reccord and be #1 in the setx poll and then you can feel all tingly inside. nobody else is butt hurt over PAM being number 1, but you. sad little crack baby smh.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1290326" timestamp="1349370536"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=103973.msg1290028#msg1290028 date=1349315398]

[/quote]

Speaking of crack, how is Mini-Mouse?  ;D ;D ;D  Your post clearly indicated the problem with all the other mini-mice accross the Trinity.  Every reason you give for your position is historical.  You list Ozen as your blue ribbon of pride, really?  They suck this year.  I don't give a mouse ear what PAM Spray or THE MIGHTY BH did last year, that's "history".  Facts are facts, PAM has played pathetic teams and done poorly at best.  So good luck with that ranking, I am sure North Shore and LaPorte will help you understand what 2012 is all about (since your hung in the past).  ;) ;) 

[/quote]
last Year Was The Same Story Oh PAM Plays Weak Non district Games Northshore And Lp Will Show Them Up .......Lol We beat Northshore And Smashed LP In Playoffs ......When Will Yall Learn ...And Just A Thought How Will NED BH Dayton WOS Or Any Other Area Team Hold Up Against  Northshore ?????

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1290459" timestamp="1349379005"]
one word, demolished ;D.  then the outcry of we don't have the numbers...well neither does PAM. they look like a 4a team when you look on the field.
[/quote]

Two words actually, arses kicked!  ;D ;D  Now, as to PAM, I was going to say they look like a 3A team, maybe Liberty or Anahuac as an example...... ;) ;)  23 (5-0) PAM - 20 (0-4) BMT Central  That about sums it up I think.  ;) ;) 

check the box score on that central vs pam game. scores don't always tell the true story of a game. i said many times on how the game went in a factual chronilogical order. PAM moved the ball with EASE and could have scored ALOT. however,penalties kept us out the endzone and gave central MANY chances to score.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1291256" timestamp="1349457057"]
check the box score on that central vs pam game. scores don't always tell the true story of a game. i said many times on how the game went in a factual chronilogical order. PAM moved the ball with EASE and could have scored ALOT. however,penalties kept us out the endzone and gave central MANY chances to score.
[/quote]he knows that, he just wants to be a Titan fan cause the fighting barbies cant win a playoff game in 4A.  ;)

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1291256" timestamp="1349457057"]
[/quote]

So what your saying is fundamentally PAM sucks.  OK, I can buy that.  In light of the revolutionary information, I'd say move them down to about # 4 or #5.    ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1292784" timestamp="1349531449"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=103973.msg1291256#msg1291256 date=1349457057]
[/quote]

So what your saying is fundamentally PAM sucks.  OK, I can buy that.  In light of the revolutionary information, I'd say move them down to about # 4 or #5.    ;D ;D
[/quote]

if that is our worst box score,that would be BH record breaking night...yawn...you bore me... 6-0...and STILL#1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder