Channelview vs PAM

this game,if i was a coach, is a nightmare for me. why??

1.CV for some reason gets up to play PAM and they have done it since we been in 21 5a.
2. how long do you keep the starters in if you get a big lead??
3. NS has a bye...they will be in the stands...do you keep it vanilla??(i know they will see the film anyway).
4. THE TOUGHEST ONE OF THEM ALL...KEEPING THE KIDS FOCUSED ON CV!! this is the one that really concerns me. trap game all over this one.

hoping for a PAM win with no injuries...NO SCORES FROM ME!!

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1289023" timestamp="1349207073"]
No Such Thing As A TRAP Game The better Team Will Win ...PAM 42-14
[/quote]

i know you are just trying to be positive and i respect that. imo,if next week was a bye or we played sterling...i would have no worries. the NS game has 100% playoff atmosphere to it. PAM win that game,it boost momentum and have them playing out of there minds. if you secretly talked to each player,i bet they have NS in their minds as u ask the question. they lose,it can start a snowball of poor play...i say could.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1289026" timestamp="1349207274"]
All I will say on this subject. Kingwood park beat channelview 21-0
[/quote]

7-9 teams always beat C'view year in and year out but when it comes to PAM, it's their superbowl.......

Some teams just match up well and play well against certain teams and that is what Channelview does to PAM...one thing I dont understand is why the View continues to be average to below average every year.  There is way too much talent roaming the hallways there that never get into a football uniform.  Coach Hurts is a CV grad like myself, and he wants the best for Channelview, but it has been too long since Channelview has been respectable.  Last playoff appearance was 1994...sad

[quote name="UHFALCON" post="1289807" timestamp="1349288585"]
Some teams just match up well and play well against certain teams and that is what Channelview does to PAM...one thing I dont understand is why the View continues to be average to below average every year.  There is way too much talent roaming the hallways there that never get into a football uniform.  Coach Hurts is a CV grad like myself, and he wants the best for Channelview, but it has been too long since Channelview has been respectable.  Last playoff appearance was 1994...sad
[/quote]....C-View Is Less Less Than 10 Mins Away From NorthShore (If Im A Athlete What School You Think Im Choosing  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami