Channelview vs PAM

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1289825" timestamp="1349289473"]
[quote author=UHFALCON link=topic=103916.msg1289807#msg1289807 date=1349288585]
Some teams just match up well and play well against certain teams and that is what Channelview does to PAM...one thing I dont understand is why the View continues to be average to below average every year.  There is way too much talent roaming the hallways there that never get into a football uniform.  Coach Hurts is a CV grad like myself, and he wants the best for Channelview, but it has been too long since Channelview has been respectable.  Last playoff appearance was 1994...sad
[/quote]....C-View Is Less Less Than 10 Mins Away From NorthShore (If Im A Athlete What School You Think Im Choosing  :)
[/quote]lol  ;D

CV/NS are closer than 10 mi,they border ea other like Liberty/Dayton but no cigar there no Lib player could make the Dayton start team.No Dayt kid would ever move to Lib.I do expect Gal Park players may switch to NS though.Take away the Hurt kid that went wild @CV has graduated.He made things happen when the game looked out of hand.I saw the PAM/CV gm last year.It won't be close,PAM will roll em

[quote name="liltex" post="1290065" timestamp="1349318616"]
CV/NS are closer than 10 mi,they border ea other like Liberty/Dayton but no cigar there no Lib player could make the Dayton start team.No Dayt kid would ever move to Lib.I do expect Gal Park players may switch to NS though.Take away the Hurt kid that went wild @CV has graduated.He made things happen when the game looked out of hand.I saw the PAM/CV gm last year.It won't be close,PAM will roll em
[/quote]I agree PAM by 28+ Tax!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124