Png vs Lcm predictions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our defense would get back to basics and wrap up!! I mean we make a hit in the back field and then let go....drives me crazy. Also, where is the gang tackling we used to do? ??? I think we have the talent but the tackling is horrible. It has been that way for 4 years now. Sorry blowing off steam.....A J came out of his shell this past week and looked very good. That catch he made was crazy. I think it depends on who tackles better but gotta go with my Indians
Indians 22
LC=M  15

[quote name="Death Valley fan" post="1287669" timestamp="1349087283"]
FYI Bamakid -- It's not LCM homecoming. 

I got LCM in this one.  The Bears are hungry for the first win.
[/quote]

Thought I saw an LC-M fan say that somewhere, but ok.

Also, if LC-M wins, it won't be their first one.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1287783" timestamp="1349100545"]
[quote author=Death Valley fan link=topic=103900.msg1287669#msg1287669 date=1349087283]
FYI Bamakid -- It's not LCM homecoming. 

I got LCM in this one.  The Bears are hungry for the first win.
[/quote]

Thought I saw an LC-M fan say that somewhere, but ok.

Also, if LC-M wins, it won't be their first one.
[/quote]

Sorry Bamakid--- I meant first district win. :) 

[quote name="CATS80" post="1287117" timestamp="1349013244"]
Ive seen Both Play. Silsbee played Both teams. And LCM is no comparison to Lumberton. LCM is way better than Lumberton. So no there is no way PNG can take this game based on how they played Lumberton.
[/quote]

I agree LCM is better than Lumberton, but they still lost to Silsbee if you are comparing like that.

PNG offense is getting better AJ looked like a different player.... We will put points on the board... My concern is PNG d.. Honestly secondary got out ran by lumberton receivers several times... Not good... D line can get zero pressure... Would be interested to see who is making tackles for PNG I would say d line hasn't made very many...honest to God just think talent level is not quite as high at the reservation as it has be in prior years... That being said they play hard and are well coached.... My guess 42-35 PNG....

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1288286" timestamp="1349130060"]
I wanna go with png because they are my team, but honestly we are not stoping the run and the pass is killing us, so with that being said, the team that has the fewest mistakes, turnovers, and least amount of penalties wins. Lol lord help us.
[/quote]

Well said....

I would love to pull for my Indians ,but we are hurting containing Offensive scoring ,LCM Has a Beast Off.line with a Sophomore  #77  is pancaking a brutalizing the right side ..they will run Alex Sezer behind him all night long ...
His name is Marvis Brown and is 6'4 - 290
So i hope we tighten that side up...with that said PNG better put points up!
PNG By a FG...no more

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder