1. 1. who wins?

• Vidor
    • Ozen

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kING TUT" post="1289000" timestamp="1349205067"]
I was wondering how long it was gonna be before someone said [b]Ozen [/b] [b]had no discipline[/b]. I wish 409 fan(panther hater) could give us 10 more reasons why the speedy undisciplined panthers will loose to vidor
[/quote]409 fan is not in setx any more moved to new caney  ;D

I was wondering how long it was gonna be before someone said [b]Ozen [/b] [b][b]had no discipline[/b][/b]. I wish 409 fan(panther hater) could give us 10 more reasons why the speedy undisciplined panthers will loose to vidor
[/quote]right had!!! we picked up were we left off last year!!! [b]Let's go Panthers[/b]!!

[quote name="indianforever" post="1289005" timestamp="1349205519"]
I just don't think this is a good matchup for vidor...[b]I don't think they will be able to compete with Ozens speed[/b]
[/quote]
just like last year we weren't supposed to be able to compete with thier speed. or centrals, or crosbys. no doubt this will be a tough game, but i think we have proved we can beat a faster opponent.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1288943" timestamp="1349202326"]
[quote author=PirateGirl4ever link=topic=103892.msg1288930#msg1288930 date=1349200916]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=103892.msg1288926#msg1288926 date=1349200752]
[quote author=PirateGirl4ever link=topic=103892.msg1288911#msg1288911 date=1349200019]
[[b]quote author=DOGS1988 [/b] link=topic=103892.msg1288822#msg1288822 date=1349195088]
[b]Get ready to get shaken up then .... ;D ;D ;D[/b][/quote]

Don't hold your breath on that.....
[/quote]

[b]Ha Ha Ha ... I won't, we all ready BEAT you Friday night

smh  ::) :o[/b][/quote]

I said it once, and I'll say it again....CONGRATS NED ON THE WIN!  Geez, I thought this thread was about the Vidor/Ozen game, not the past Vidor/Ned game......
[/quote]

I did post my PREDICTION for the Vidor vs Ozen game, maybe you need to work on your reading and comprehension skills, you think... ;)  Just because it's Vidor/Ozen thread doesn't mean that nobody else can post on it IN REFERENCE TO TOPIC.  [b]Ha ha ha, just look at all the Vidorians that get on Nederland threads and stretch it to OFF TOPIC comments.  Get over it all ready!  I'm guessing your still sore about Friday night.[/b] Anyways, thanks for congratulating us on our win.  ;) ;D
[/quote]

1.) "all the vidorians that go off topic" doesn't include me; I don't go "post crazy"  ;)
2.) I am over it
3.) I'm not sore, moving on to this week. We lost, it is what it is.
4.) Don't get your panties in a wad  ;D
5.) Pirates win this one by 2 TD's

Ozen's defense is better than you think they are and the comment about Ozen being "undisciplined" in the past has nothing to do with the team vidor will see friday. It's gonna come down to play calling. Both offenses are different but effective. The stephenville game was a BAD reflection of who the Panthers truly are and we are NOT santa fe. We'll have well more than 24yds of offense by the time the clock hits zero. And yes we ARE VERY FAST EVERYWHERE but we are more than just "undisciplined speed"!!!! Sooner or later that "speed" will breakthrough though. That being said....we have MUCH respect for the pirates and we expect no less than their "A" game friday night. ;)

[quote name="PearOrchardPanther01" post="1289079" timestamp="1349209769"]
Ozen's defense is better than you think they are and the comment about Ozen being "undisciplined" in the past has nothing to do with the team vidor will see friday. It's gonna come down to play calling. Both offenses are different but effective. The stephenville game was a BAD reflection of who the Panthers truly are and we are NOT santa fe. We'll have well more than 24yds of offense by the time the clock hits zero. And yes we ARE VERY FAST EVERYWHERE but we are more than just "undisciplined speed"!!!! Sooner or later that "speed" will breakthrough though. That being said....we have MUCH respect for the pirates and we expect no less than their "A" game friday night. ;)
[/quote]
Whats to say we aren't just as fast?

I was wondering how long it was gonna be before someone said [b]Ozen [/b] [b]had no discipline[/b]. [b]I wish 409 fan(panther hater) could give us 10 more reasons why the speedy undisciplined panthers will loose to vidor[/b][/quote]
Do you think that Central loss put 409fan away? I wonder if he gets on as a guest just to see what's going on....smh. Hey 409 it's ok, there's nothing wrong with supporting your team...come back on and play.

Can't wait for kickoff...............

[quote name="PearOrchardPanther01" post="1289079" timestamp="1349209769"]
[/quote]

I never bought into the generalization that Ozen was "undisciplined" heck there are those types of players in  programs everywhere.

I was wondering how long it was gonna be before someone said [b]Ozen [/b] [b]had no discipline[/b]. I wish 409 fan(panther hater) could give us 10 more reasons why the speedy undisciplined panthers will loose to vidor
[/quote]
And just when you thought you put me away.......I'm back! Sorry for the wait guys but I have to take care of what pays the bills and also who helps pay them. Secondly, I wish I could give you the top 10 reasons why Ozen beat Central in the first place but that's not the title of the post so I will give you MY TOP TEN REASONS WHY THE PANTHERS WILL LOSE HOMECOMING COME FRIDAY NIGHT:
1. Now I said it last week and maybe I lied, but this week the coaching staff I know is not better than Vidor's
2. Jordan Ozen could only muster up about 10 receptions for 150 yards last week against bad Central defense, not to mention the 3 yarder that Jones turned into 70 yards
3. Vidor is too strong
4. Vidor plays too tough and low
5. Jakobi Jones is still kind of overrated because he can only juke against teams who are not as fast AND DISCIPLINED as him. I wonder if he does the same in practice
6. They don't have that tough Nederland defense to cause havoc and pressure the QB and offense
7. They don't fare well against 3-3-stack teams or teams that play it. Don't believe me then look at Stephensville and Memorial film I know they remember those games and the lopsided scores
8. I can't remember the last time they won homecoming game. Try beating up on a team like Lumberton next year if you wanna win will ya
9. Their linemen are still very unexperienced and only played decent because they played against a team also with a very unexperienced line. But the big difference is next year Central will have most of those boys back I heard while Ozen will ONCE AGAIN LOSE THEIR GUYS IN THE TRENCH
10. Returning starter and Willie Ray Smith nominee Montana Quirante (had to google it to spell it right). Now there's a reason why he plays QB and starts on defense at MLB the most important position on defense
My pick is Vidor to win this one 28-14. I do think they will take their foot off the gas at the end and burn a lot of time with their offense since they are good friends with the Ozen kids after GETTING THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR BY BEATING LIVINGSTON FOR THEM.

[quote name="409Fan" post="1289465" timestamp="1349267212"]
[quote author=kING TUT link=topic=103892.msg1289000#msg1289000 date=1349205067]
[/quote]
And just when you thought you put me away.......I'm back! Sorry for the wait guys but I have to take care of what pays the bills and also who helps pay them. Secondly, I wish I could give you the top 10 reasons why Ozen beat Central in the first place but that's not the title of the post so I will give you MY TOP TEN REASONS WHY THE PANTHERS WILL LOSE HOMECOMING COME FRIDAY NIGHT:
1. Now I said it last week and maybe I lied, but this week the coaching staff I know is not better than Vidor's
2. Jordan Ozen could only muster up about 10 receptions for 150 yards last week against bad Central defense, not to mention the 3 yarder that Jones turned into 70 yards
3. Vidor is too strong
[b]5. Jakobi Jones is still kind of overrated because he can only juke against teams who are not as fast AND DISCIPLINED as him. I wonder if he does the same in practice[/b]6. They don't have that tough Nederland defense to cause havoc and pressure the QB and offense
7. They don't fare well against 3-3-stack teams or teams that play it. Don't believe me then look at Stephensville and Memorial film I know they remember those games and the lopsided scores
8. I can't remember the last time they won homecoming game. Try beating up on a team like Lumberton next year if you wanna win will ya
9. Their linemen are still very unexperienced and only played decent because they played against a team also with a very unexperienced line. But the big difference is next year Central will have most of those boys back I heard while Ozen will ONCE AGAIN LOSE THEIR GUYS IN THE TRENCH
10. Returning starter and Willie Ray Smith nominee Montana Quirante (had to google it to spell it right). Now there's a reason why he plays QB and starts on defense at MLB the most important position on defense
My pick is Vidor to win this one 28-14. I do think they will take their foot off the gas at the end and burn a lot of time with their offense since they are good friends with the Ozen kids after GETTING THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR BY BEATING LIVINGSTON FOR THEM.
[/quote]
I'm definitely convinced YOU HAVE ISSUES! It's obvious that you have problems when it comes to Ozen and that's every bit your right and I could care less honestly because win or lose I'll support my child and whatever team he plays for...once he leaves I have no dog in that fight. I think that every child playing out there on Friday night has a common goal in mind and that's giving it their all with hopes of winning and making it to the next level if they so chose. I have a problem with you and any other "adult" who feels the need to bad mouth a kid for anything positive. I have yet to see you say anything positive about Jordan, Jakobi, the line, or Ozen period but if that helps you sleep better at night then knock yourself out. Do you know how easy it would be for someone to sit on here and criticize individual players at Central or WB or any other school for that matter? Of course you do, you do it as often as your busy schedule allows to Ozen. Your opinions are your opinions and I'll get over that, it's the irrelevant comments you make that chaps my hide. IF Ozen had the privilege to make it to the state game, you'd be sitting your bitter behind right there making notes on what Ozen did wrong. As president of the Hate Ozen Club, get in line with the rest of the haters. I respect any child that is out there everyday doing something positive in regards to their future even the ones that don't go to Ozen.

[/quote]
3. Vidor is too strong
5. Jakobi Jones is still kind of overrated because he can only juke against teams who are not as fast AND DISCIPLINED as him. I wonder if he does the same in practice
6. They don't have that tough Nederland defense to cause havoc and pressure the QB and offense
[/quote]
WOW... I find it amazing how 409 can sit here and give his 10 reasons why OZEN will lose.. But I am still waiting for the list of ten reasons of why Central lost... continue to hate on OZEN and remember one thing though.. the Central game was over in the 3rd QTR with about 10 min remaining on the clock and the Central stands were almost completly empty at around 9:min and 30 sec remaining on the clock, so I guess what ever OZEN is doing so bad maybe you should be taking notes for your JAGS

On a side note - I must apologize for my earlier rant in my reply to the 409, I let him/her take me out of my character. Any moderator please feel free to delete it. Trust me I'd never wish anything bad on any team or say anything negative because of an obnoxious "fan".

Now back to the thread at hands, I'll quote bmtqj33 "Let's Go Panthers".  :D

[quote name="uandme08" post="1289575" timestamp="1349274962"]
On a side note - I must apologize for my earlier rant in my reply to the 409, I let him/her take me out of my character. Any moderator please feel free to delete it. Trust me I'd never wish anything bad on any team or say anything negative because of an obnoxious "fan".

[/quote][b]AMEN[/b!! Let's go [b]Panthers[/b]!!!

[quote name="uandme08" post="1289575" timestamp="1349274962"]

[/quote]

+1 for your posts

[/quote]
And just when you thought you put me away.......[b]I'm back! Sorry for the wait guys but I have to take care of what pays the bills and also who helps pay them[/b]. Secondly, I wish I could give you the top 10 reasons why Ozen beat Central in the first place but that's not the title of the post so I will give you MY TOP TEN REASONS WHY THE PANTHERS WILL LOSE HOMECOMING COME FRIDAY NIGHT:
3. Vidor is too strong
[/quote]It takes you five days for ten reasons umm? You sure your not a central coach? ummm!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1289588" timestamp="1349275899"]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=103892.msg1289575#msg1289575 date=1349274962]

[/quote]

+1 for your posts
[/quote]

I'm just erasing an inaccurate post of mine. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder