Hardin Hornets

Guest incognito123
None.  They thrashed a bad West Hardin team, and lost a close one to a mediocre Tarkington squad.  They're trying hard, but the talent is just not there.  Kountze has way too much for them.  This one will be over by the end of the first.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="puddleofmudd" post="1281653" timestamp="1348589205"]
Kountze is more afraid oh Hardin then Hardin is of them.
[/quote]

I doubt there is any fear on either side.  Suit up and get it on.  Get outta here with your mind games, Puddle. ;D

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1281666" timestamp="1348589841"]
[quote author=puddleofmudd link=topic=103665.msg1281653#msg1281653 date=1348589205]
Kountze is more afraid oh Hardin then Hardin is of them.
[/quote]

I doubt there is any fear on either side.  Suit up and get it on.  Get outta here with your mind games, Puddle. ;D
[/quote]
Finally a little smack from Hardin

Kountze is afraid of Hardin...Ohhhhhhhh Puddle! Your killing me jumping from topic to topic pushing your unrealistic smack. At least be real; I don't doubt Hardin is not afraid of Kountze, but I can assure you our guys have no fear either. Based on last year I don't blame Hardin for not being scared. After the first kick off Hardin will be on their heels and looking for the exit.  You will have to change your screen name to Puddleoftears! LOL...Now thats smack! Good luck my Puddle friend...we will see, but I do agree with you when you say Hardin is scrappy, but that won't win the game because The LIONS are scrappy,full of skill, speed and size...hard combo to beat: Don't you agree? 

To answer the original question,  Yes they have improved, they still have a ways to go, but they are improving.  I want Hardin to win because my son plays, but I also know a lot of Lions.  I think the 1st few minutes will tel a lot.  I pray for a good game,and everyone's safety.

Hardin showed improvment but still has a ways to go.  I believe every team has a real good couple of years then the lull hits.  Give the new coach a couple of years to teach the way he plays and i think we will be in the hunt again. Good luck to both teams on Friday night, and always support you home team even when their down.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1282311" timestamp="1348664440"]
I know it was the first game of the year but don't forget a 28-6 loss to Hull Daisetta
[/quote]Yes and that was the half time score. HD had zero stamina and was clean wore out in the second half. I remember HD's players cramping up and vomiting on the sideline most of the second half. If HD was conditioned at that time, the score would have been way worse. Bottom line is, if you run power and down hill at Hardin the hole will open up like the red sea. Kountze has some stud RB's. Let's not forget Kountze won the district track meet last year, they can flat out fly.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1282320" timestamp="1348665330"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=103665.msg1282311#msg1282311 date=1348664440]
I know it was the first game of the year but don't forget a 28-6 loss to Hull Daisetta
[/quote]Yes and that was the half time score. HD had zero stamina and was clean wore out in the second half. I remember HD's players cramping up and vomiting on the sideline most of the second half. If HD was conditioned at that time, the score would have been way worse. Bottom line is, if you run power and down hill at Hardin the hole will open up like the red sea. Kountze has some stud RB's. Let's not forget Kountze won the district track meet last year, they can flat out fly.
[/quote]
Well said

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin