COLDSPRING AT LC-M BROADCAST/LC-M WINS! 35-20

WOSgrad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="speveto" post="1278902" timestamp="1348319451"]
As a WOS fan I would like to say "CONGRATULATIONS" to LCM  on your "WONDERFUL VICTORY" over a very good Coldspring team. [b]Coldspring has had WOS`S number for a long time.[/b]  LCM just showed WOS that "IT CAN BE DONE".  LCM you just gave WOS "HOPE".
[/quote]

Huh?  WO-S has played them only four times with a 2-2 record.  Last year was the only time Coldspring was clearly the better team.  Broaden your horizons and lengthen your memory.  It'll bring some realistic perpective to this. 

[quote name="griff" post="1278977" timestamp="1348328280"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=103450.msg1278902#msg1278902 date=1348319451]
As a WOS fan I would like to say "CONGRATULATIONS" to LCM  on your "WONDERFUL VICTORY" over a very good Coldspring team. [b]Coldspring has had WOS`S number for a long time.[/b]  LCM just showed WOS that "IT CAN BE DONE".  LCM you just gave WOS "HOPE".
[/quote]

Huh?  WO-S has played them only four times with a 2-2 record.  Last year was the only time Coldspring was clearly the better team.  Broaden your horizons and lengthen your memory.  It'll bring some realistic perpective to this.
[/quote]giffy, is "perpective" a word?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1279282" timestamp="1348350390"]
[quote author=77 link=topic=103450.msg1279279#msg1279279 date=1348350179]
Great job Bears. What is up with CS kicking game I heard it was very poor?
[/quote]seems like their defense was poor. I wonder how many rushing yards Sezar had
[/quote]Sezer had just over 100 yards and 3 TD's. And that was in 2 1/2 quarters. He went down midway through the third with a leg injury and didn't return.

[quote name="LCMGrad" post="1279301" timestamp="1348352821"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103450.msg1279282#msg1279282 date=1348350390]
[/quote]seems like their defense was poor. I wonder how many rushing yards Sezar had
[/quote]Sezer had just over 100 yards and 3 TD's. And that was in 2 1/2 quarters. He went down midway through the third with a leg injury and didn't return.
[/quote] hope the injury isnt serious for LC-M's sake.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1279306" timestamp="1348353034"]
[quote author=LCMGrad link=topic=103450.msg1279301#msg1279301 date=1348352821]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103450.msg1279282#msg1279282 date=1348350390]
[/quote]Just cramps I think. Dont think Crouch wanted to risk anything worse happening.

LCM played a great game.  Congrats to the bears.
As for the Trojans, they will be fine.  Don't give up on them just yet.  Hey, the passing game seemed to be better last night than at any time this year.  Two TD passes.  The fumbles are eating us alive, and the penalties last night were a killer.
It does amaze me though how fast people can turn on their team when things don't go as planned.  If you don't want to be a Trojan fan this year because they lost 2 games, fine.  That will make more room in our tiny bleachers at the 3 home games.  This loss was a let down, but it is not the end of the season.  They have played an extremely tough pre-district schedule and lost a couple.  Oh well, I guess we should fire the coaching staff and forfeit the rest of the games.  :-[ :-[  Yes they need to do a better job holding onto the ball, and maybe every play call wasn't perfect, but when they go deep into the playoffs, don't come crawling back talking about how great Barbay is and the great blocking, tackling, or running backs. 

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1279487" timestamp="1348364259"]
As for the Trojans, they will be fine.  Don't give up on them just yet.  Hey, the passing game seemed to be better last night than at any time this year.  Two TD passes.  The fumbles are eating us alive, and the penalties last night were a killer.
It does amaze me though how fast people can turn on their team when things don't go as planned.  If you don't want to be a Trojan fan this year because they lost 2 games, fine.  That will make more room in our tiny bleachers at the 3 home games.  This loss was a let down, but it is not the end of the season.  They have played an extremely tough pre-district schedule and lost a couple.  Oh well, I guess we should fire the coaching staff and forfeit the rest of the games.  :-[ :-[  Yes they need to do a better job holding onto the ball, and maybe every play call wasn't perfect, but when they go deep into the playoffs, don't come crawling back talking about how great Barbay is and the great blocking, tackling, or running backs.
[/quote]

Once again I dont think I'm going against anyone.  I'm just simply stating what needs to get fixed.  Right now this team is a bunch of individuals playing and not a team.  Our offensive line play has been terrible.  So many missed blocks.  It is really unreal.  We have to get tougher and the penalties and fumbles are a huge problem.  At times this team has no heart.  As for the defense they are missing tackles.  Most of it is late in the game because they are getting wore out from being on the field for so long.  If they dont fix some of these problems it is not gonna be a deep playoff run it is gonna be a very short playoff run. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1279631" timestamp="1348371781"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=103450.msg1279487#msg1279487 date=1348364259]
[/quote]

Once again I dont think I'm going against anyone.  I'm just simply stating what needs to get fixed.  Right now this team is a bunch of individuals playing and not a team.  Our offensive line play has been terrible.  So many missed blocks.  It is really unreal.  We have to get tougher and the penalties and fumbles are a huge problem.  At times this team has no heart.  As for the defense they are missing tackles.  Most of it is late in the game because they are getting wore out from being on the field for so long.  If they dont fix some of these problems it is not gonna be a deep playoff run it is gonna be a very short playoff run.
[/quote]
I agree aggies, playin as individuals and not as a team, we are not giving up on our boys trojanswin we will always have there backs and support them, like aggies said this is just what we are seeing in the bleechers,

[quote name="LCMGrad" post="1279375" timestamp="1348358407"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103450.msg1279306#msg1279306 date=1348353034]
[quote author=LCMGrad link=topic=103450.msg1279301#msg1279301 date=1348352821]
[/quote]Just cramps I think. Dont think Crouch wanted to risk anything worse happening.
[/quote]
Yes it was just cramps

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder