Toilet Bowl - Lumberton at PN-G, Who ya got???

I think this one all comes down to coaching.  It will be a real barn burner the 1st half as the two teams swap safety after safety until both teams realize they have been going the wrong way for two quarters.  Half time score 12-12.  Coach Faircloth smokes some peyote at half time and is visited by Cheif Wingfoot who imparts some wisdom on Coach Faircloth.  PN-G surprises everyone when they come out wearing Columbia Blue uniforms.  PN-G QB's throw for an astounding 300 2nd half yards, 5 TD's and no INT's.  Final Score PN-G 47 -12.  Lumberton stops at McDonalds on the way home and everyone wins!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="GoBigBlue1997" post="1274314" timestamp="1347902946"]
I think this one all comes down to coaching.  It will be a real barn burner the 1st half as the two teams swap safety after safety until both teams realize they have been going the wrong way for two quarters.  Half time score 12-12.  Coach Faircloth smokes some peyote at half time and is visited by Cheif Wingfoot who imparts some wisdom on Coach Faircloth.  PN-G surprises everyone when they come out wearing Columbia Blue uniforms.  PN-G QB's throw for an astounding 300 2nd half yards, 5 TD's and no INT's.  Final Score PN-G 47 -12.  Lumberton stops at McDonalds on the way home and everyone wins!
[/quote]

+1 for you  ;D

[quote name="First Down" post="1274467" timestamp="1347910157"]
[quote author=GoBigBlue1997 link=topic=103304.msg1274314#msg1274314 date=1347902946]
[/quote]

+1 for you  ;D
[/quote]

Love it. Have not seen Lumberton, did see PNG against WOS. PNG is not as bad as some people would lead you to believe. Gotta get off the L-Train and say the Indians gonna take this one.

[/quote]LMAO! Thats funny  :D

[/quote]Funny stuff right there. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1274873" timestamp="1347940222"]
If Lumberton wins this game man.........LOL  :D :D :D
[/quote]

Yes - interesting, to say the least.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1274875" timestamp="1347940744"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103304.msg1274873#msg1274873 date=1347940222]
If Lumberton wins this game man.........LOL  :D :D :D
[/quote]

Yes - interesting, to say the least.
[/quote] If it happens i hope the server can hold all the new Raider members that will be joining the board along with the 30 different threads that will be started about the game/victory

[quote name="wbfan" post="1274996" timestamp="1347975989"]
0-0, both teams are so horrible, they go into so many OTs. Because neither of them know where the endzone is, the game is called off after 15 overtimes.
[/quote]

Please tell me how we are so horrible. We put 2 touchdowns on a very good WOS and Summer Creek Team. WOS shut out others. We need work but I wouldnt say our season is over before it has even begun.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1275014" timestamp="1347977841"]
[quote author=wbfan link=topic=103304.msg1274996#msg1274996 date=1347975989]
0-0, both teams are so horrible, they go into so many OTs. Because neither of them know where the endzone is, the game is called off after 15 overtimes.
[/quote]

Please tell me how we are so horrible. We put 2 touchdowns on a very good WOS and Summer Creek Team. WOS shut out others. We need work but I wouldnt say our season is over before it has even begun.
[/quote]

I agree!!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="png1977" post="1275043" timestamp="1347979867"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=103304.msg1275014#msg1275014 date=1347977841]
[quote author=wbfan link=topic=103304.msg1274996#msg1274996 date=1347975989]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree!!
[/quote]

Well, of course you agree 77.  What else would you say? ???

Some of these remarks are just down right cruel. It's not very sportsmanlike to kick a someone when they are down and that applies here. These are still kids we are talking about. I am the biggest PNG hater of them all. I'm not one of those MC fans that will pull for PNG as long we aren't playing them. I hate everything about PNG and I don't mind admitting that. That being said, I am not going to bash any team when they've had a rough start and have enough problems to worry about. I'm taking PNG by as much as they want.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="americasteam88" post="1275034" timestamp="1347979026"]
PN-G wins 42-13,
[/quote]

Where is that much offense coming from?  Or do you just think that Lumberton is that weak? ???

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1275058" timestamp="1347980601"]
Some of these remarks are just down right cruel. It's not very sportsmanlike to kick a someone when they are down and that applies here. These are still kids we are talking about. I am the biggest PNG hater of them all. I'm not one of those MC fans that will pull for PNG as long we aren't playing them. I hate everything about PNG and I don't mind admitting that. That being said, I am not going to bash any team when they've had a rough start and have enough problems to worry about. I'm taking PNG by as much as they want.
[/quote]

You are right. I think some people get carried away with criticizing. It's important to remember, these are teenagers attempting to play a sport that they enjoy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder