Nederland-Vidor showdown looms

AggiesAreWe

[quote name="who-you-think" post="1274792" timestamp="1347934390"]
Not gonna be close..the dogs knock the sails right off the pirate ship....this game might get outta hand....have fun this yr pee-rats......in the next couple yrs the pee-rats will be right back to the normal ol veedor football of the past....probaly another 50 yrs......
[/quote]

Isn't it past your bed time?  ::)

It's obvious what Matthews is doing. The is coach talking point 101 before a good game: talk about how great your opponent is and how dominant they are, etc. That way, if you pull off the upset, your program looks even better. And if you happen to lose, you were supposed to. It's classic. As soon I saw his comments I had to bust out laughing. Most coaches aren't as transparent with it, but Mathews went overboard with the pomp for Nederland. Lol

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1274844" timestamp="1347938504"]
It's obvious what Matthews is doing. The is coach talking point 101 before a good game: talk about how great your opponent is and how dominant they are, etc. That way, if you pull off the upset, your program looks even better. And if you happen to lose, you were supposed to. It's classic. As soon I saw his comments I had to bust out laughing. Most coaches aren't as transparent with it, but Mathews went overboard with the pomp for Nederland. Lol
[/quote]

Some Ned posters crack me up. Whats obvious to me is that no matter what Mathews said in the article, he'd be criticized for it.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1275433" timestamp="1348004848"]
Man its pretty bad when your opponents can't even take a compliment. Pretty [size=18pt][b]pathetic[/b][/size] if you ask me. If they only knew that people are laughing at em.  8)
[/quote]Seems to me everyone is laughing at you!!!!!!

[quote name="outanup" post="1275490" timestamp="1348009173"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103301.msg1275433#msg1275433 date=1348004848]
Man its pretty bad when your opponents can't even take a compliment. Pretty [size=18pt][b]pathetic[/b][/size] if you ask me. If they only knew that people are laughing at em.  8)
[/quote]Seems to me everyone is laughing at you!!!!!!
[/quote]
Maybe in your own world downandout.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder