Week 4 Sr predictions!!

[quote name="bradyb" post="1274257" timestamp="1347899455"]
Png P vs WOS.... WOS by 21
Png W vs Vidor.... Vidor by 6(upset of week)
Ned vs Lum B.....  Lum B by 28
Bmt vs Lum W... Lum W by 12
BC vs Ktz.......    Ktz by 6
Lc vs OF......        OF by 21
[/quote]

PNG-P vs WOS (could go either way...but PNG-P will pull it off)
PNG-W vs Vidor (PNG-W all the way, no up-set PNG-W by 12)
NED vs Lumberton-B (Ned by 6, my upset pick) Ned has been getting better and better and will come to play.
BMT vs Lumberton-W (should be a good game, but with VIDOR beating BMT last wk like they did I will go with Lumberton-W by 6, but will not be surprised if BMT wins)
BC vs KTZ (BC by 18)
LC vs OF (OF by 28)

My son is on ned and im here to tell you it wont even be close as long as that coaching staff is there..its sad that the best players on that team are begging to quit because of coaches and their horrible decisions...very hard to sit and watch that crap at practice and the games....lumberton wins big

performance to date:

big school
                  scored          allowed      record
Lum-B          101                0          3-0
PNG-W          74                38          3-0
PNG-P          51                39          2-1
Vidor            45                25          2-1
BMT              45                93          1-2
NED              32                40          1-2
Lum-W          19                18          1-2

small school

WOS              88                27        2-0-1
BC                  39                49        1-1-1
OF                  39                66        1-2
KTZ                52                77        0-3
LC                    0                113      0-3

this may change your mind in some of your picks!             

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1274315" timestamp="1347902962"]
performance to date:

big school
                  scored          allowed
Lum-B          101                0
PNG-W          74                38
PNG-P          51                39
Vidor            45                31
BMT              45                93
NED              32                40
Lum-W          19                18

small school

WOS              88                27
KTZ                52                77
BC                  39                49
OF                  39                66
LC                    0                113

[/quote]

Vidor has allowed 25, 0(lum w), 12(ned) & 13(bmt).
I know that doesn't change the point you were making.

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1274315" timestamp="1347902962"]
performance to date:

big school
                  scored          allowed      record
Lum-B          101                0          3-0
PNG-W          74                38          3-0
PNG-P          51                39          2-1
Vidor            45                25          2-1
BMT              45                93          1-2
NED              32                40          1-2
Lum-W          19                18          1-2

small school

WOS              88                27        2-0-1
BC                  39                49        1-1-1
OF                  39                66        1-2
KTZ                52                77        0-3
LC                    0                113      0-3

[/quote]
Thanks VP for the breakdown -

PNG Purple over WOS -just enough to win
PNG White over Vidor
Lumberton Blue over Ned
Lumberton White over BMT - have not seen either team, just going on record and opponent
BC over Kountze
OF over LC

Performance to date:

big school                                                              differential
                scored        allowed        record           per game
Lum-B          101                0          3-0                  +33
PNG-W          74                38          3-0                  +13
PNG-P          51                39          2-1                  +4
Vidor            45                25          2-1                  +6
BMT              45                93          1-2                  -16
NED              32                40          1-2                  -2.5
Lum-W          19                18          1-2                +.3

small school

WOS              88                27        2-0-1              +20
BC                  39                49        1-1-1              -3
OF                  39                66        1-2                  -9
KTZ                52                77        0-3                  -8
LC                    0                113      0-3                  -38

[quote name="who-you-think" post="1274295" timestamp="1347902097"]
My son is on ned and im here to tell you it wont even be close as long as that coaching staff is there..its sad that the best players on that team are begging to quit because of coaches and their horrible decisions...very hard to sit and watch that crap at practice and the games....lumberton wins big
[/quote]

Begging to quit?  Who are they begging?  If a player wants to quit, the team is better off without them, regardless of how good of a player he is.

[quote name="sportsetx1" post="1274982" timestamp="1347975151"]
[quote author=who-you-think link=topic=103299.msg1274295#msg1274295 date=1347902097]
[/quote]

Begging to quit?  Who are they begging?  If a player wants to quit, the team is better off without them, regardless of how good of a player he is.
[/quote]I would not say they are begging to quit, but they are confused just like everybody else..If  the Lumberton -B  coach was at the game (Sat) he seen that these coaches make zero adjustments on offence or defence, and he was there..I have seen this blue team play and have freinds that have tape on this team..I gave an opinon yesterday on what D to run but nothing has changed...The mistakes we made in the first 3 games have not been worked on in practice..[glow=red,2,300]Our head coaches philosophy is if he stops his program now HE will look stupid..I will stay with this win or lose ..This is out of his mouth[/glow]...Seems to me not a whole lot of concerns with what the kids are going through..All you can do is try to keep your kids postive, and hope and pray these guys do not take the passion of the game from some of these kids..Good luck Dogs and I hope  we can pull one out..Bubba Sonnier

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1277341" timestamp="1348217517"]
[quote author=sportsetx1 link=topic=103299.msg1274982#msg1274982 date=1347975151]
[quote author=who-you-think link=topic=103299.msg1274295#msg1274295 date=1347902097]
[/quote]

[/quote]I would not say they are begging to quit, but they are confused just like everybody else..If  the Lumberton -B  coach was at the game (Sat) he seen that these coaches make zero adjustments on offence or defence, and he was there..I have seen this blue team play and have freinds that have tape on this team..[glow=red,2,300]I gave an opinon yesterday on what D to run [/glow] but nothing has changed...The mistakes we made in the first 3 games have not been worked on in practice..[glow=red,2,300]Our head coaches philosophy is if he stops his program now HE will look stupid..I will stay with this win or lose ..This is out of his mouth[/glow]...Seems to me not a whole lot of concerns with what the kids are going through..All you can do is try to keep your kids postive, and hope and pray these guys do not take the passion of the game from some of these kids..Good luck Dogs and I hope  we can pull one out..Bubba Sonnier
[/quote]
I have said since the first game to the last game STACK the middle and you can beat them. They have no speed and all they do is pound the the middle. They do not run out side much at all and from all the video I've seen on them they dont pass much either. They have started EVERY game with a fullback dive. (They run that play 90% of the time) The only thing is you will have to score and from what I have seen it will be hard to. Their D is very good.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1277356" timestamp="1348229275"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=103299.msg1277341#msg1277341 date=1348217517]
[quote author=sportsetx1 link=topic=103299.msg1274982#msg1274982 date=1347975151]
[/quote]

[/quote]I would not say they are begging to quit, but they are confused just like everybody else..If  the Lumberton -B  coach was at the game (Sat) he seen that these coaches make zero adjustments on offence or defence, and he was there..I have seen this blue team play and have freinds that have tape on this team..[glow=red,2,300]I gave an opinon yesterday on what D to run [/glow] but nothing has changed...The mistakes we made in the first 3 games have not been worked on in practice..[glow=red,2,300]Our head coaches philosophy is if he stops his program now HE will look stupid..I will staGy with this win or lose ..This is out of his mouth[/glow]...Seems to me not a whole lot of concerns with what the kids are going through..All you can do is try to keep your kids postive, and hope and pray these guys do not take the passion of the game from some of these kids..Good luck Dogs and I hope  we can pull one out..Bubba Sonnier
[/quote]
I have said since the first game to the last game STACK the middle and you can beat them. They have no speed and all they do is pound the the middle. They do not run out side much at all and from all the video i looked at they dont pass much either. They have started EVERY game with a fullback dive. (They run that play 90% of the time) The only thing is you will have to score and from what I have seen it will be hard to. Their D is very good.
[/quote]
You are making yourself look silly. The fullback (#7) is one of the fastest kids in the league.. Plus he is huge and very powerful. And #1 is very fast also. They haven't had to utilize their speed because no one has stopped their power.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1277372" timestamp="1348232173"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=103299.msg1277356#msg1277356 date=1348229275]
[/quote]

[/quote]I would not say they are begging to quit, but they are confused just like everybody else..If  the Lumberton -B  coach was at the game (Sat) he seen that these coaches make zero adjustments on offence or defence, and he was there..I have seen this blue team play and have freinds that have tape on this team..[glow=red,2,300]I gave an opinon yesterday on what D to run [/glow] but nothing has changed...The mistakes we made in the first 3 games have not been worked on in practice..[glow=red,2,300]Our head coaches philosophy is if he stops his program now HE will look stupid..I will staGy with this win or lose ..This is out of his mouth[/glow]...Seems to me not a whole lot of concerns with what the kids are going through..All you can do is try to keep your kids postive, and hope and pray these guys do not take the passion of the game from some of these kids..Good luck Dogs and I hope  we can pull one out..Bubba Sonnier
[/quote]
I have said since the first game to the last game STACK the middle and you can beat them. They have no speed and all they do is pound the the middle. They do not run out side much at all and from all the video i looked at they dont pass much either. They have started EVERY game with a fullback dive. (They run that play 90% of the time) The only thing is you will have to score and from what I have seen it will be hard to. Their D is very good.
[/quote]
You are making yourself look silly. The fullback (#7) is one of the fastest kids in the league.. Plus he is huge and very powerful. And #1 is very fast also. They haven't had to utilize their speed because no one has stopped their power.
[/quote]
He is huge and powerful, but one of the fastest kids in the league  :o. and #1, what has he done to show he's fast? You are right about one thing no one has stopped their power yet.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1277398" timestamp="1348233539"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=103299.msg1277372#msg1277372 date=1348232173]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=103299.msg1277356#msg1277356 date=1348229275]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
He is huge and powerful, but one of the fastest kids in the league  :o. and #1, what has he done to show he's fast? You are right about one thing no one has stopped their power yet.
[/quote]
I promise he is faster than your fastest. And #1 has not showed his speed yet. Why would they have to use speed if the power game is working!?

[quote name="bradyb" post="1277372" timestamp="1348232173"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quot

excuse me, but I will take that bet that he is not the fastest in the league, he's quick and a nice kid but not the fastest in the league

[quote name="bradyb" post="1277460" timestamp="1348240285"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=103299.msg1277398#msg1277398 date=1348233539]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=103299.msg1277372#msg1277372 date=1348232173]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I promise he is faster than your fastest. [glow=red,2,300]And #1 has not showed his speed yet[/glow]. Why would they have to use speed if the power game is working!?
[/quote]
I will take that bet, he may be faster then Kountze fastest but not ours.  Thats funny.

[quote name="Bambam10" post="1277469" timestamp="1348241102"]
They have plenty of fast kids and Bradyb is right they haven't had to use most of them.  I know a few on that team and just the few I know are really fast!
[/quote]
So then why are they a ONE man show? Don't give me the same crap Brandyb has said. This is youth football and unless your "daddy balling" it or showing "favortisem" why would you not give all those other kids the same opportunity to show their speed and capability? 

BTW I know the coach does not have a kid on team but I'm sure "dad" aint far away from him. :)

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1277341" timestamp="1348217517"]
[/quote]

[/quote]I would not say they are begging to quit, but they are confused just like everybody else..If  the Lumberton -B  coach was at the game (Sat) he seen that these coaches make zero adjustments on offence or defence, and he was there..I have seen this blue team play and have freinds that have tape on this team..I gave an opinon yesterday on what D to run but nothing has changed...The mistakes we made in the first 3 games have not been worked on in practice..[glow=red,2,300]Our head coaches philosophy is if he stops his program now HE will look stupid..I will stay with this win or lose ..This is out of his mouth[/glow]...Seems to me not a whole lot of concerns with what the kids are going through..All you can do is try to keep your kids postive, and hope and pray these guys do not take the passion of the game from some of these kids..Good luck Dogs and I hope  we can pull one out..Bubba Sonnier
[/quote] Parent: Coach, Coach, I have a defense that we should be running
Me: What defense?
Parent: It’s the Zero defense Coach!
Me: What is it called?
Parent: Zero!
Me: I have never heard of that defense  ;D
Parent: Yea Coach It’s called the Zero because it gives up ZERO points
Me: Oh Okay, Draw it up for me
Parent: Coach it looks like this
Me: That’s a 6-2 wide defense
Parent: Ya coach this is what we should be running. No team could score on us if we ran it
Me: Do you know anything about football? Watch the game and tell me what defense we run. We do run a 6-2 D
Parent: It does not look the same as the one I seen on TV
Me: Lol- Leave the coaching to me and we will be just fine

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1277487" timestamp="1348242534"]
[quote author=Bambam10 link=topic=103299.msg1277469#msg1277469 date=1348241102]
They have plenty of fast kids and Bradyb is right they haven't had to use most of them.  I know a few on that team and just the few I know are really fast!
[/quote]
So then why are they a ONE man show? Don't give me the same crap Brandyb has said. This is youth football and unless your "daddy balling" it or showing "favortisem" why would you not give all those other kids the same opportunity to show their speed and capability? 

BTW I know the coach does not have a kid on team but I'm sure "dad" aint far away from him. :)
[/quote]

I can assure you that there is [b]no favortisem [/b] on this team. I also can assure you we are not a ONE man show! We don't have to show anybody anything. I can also assure you that if we play your team you will be surprised by our team speed on offense and defence.  If you don't believe me just ask Beaumont, PNG-P and LC.

BTW...the team with no speed is the same team that leads the league in scoring and the same team that has yet to give up a TD! just sayin!

Just for the record, we arent a one man show. The "Beast" only ran 1 offensive play last Saturday. In addition, we had 16 different backs run the football at least once during the game which was only 3 quarters long. If you have any doubts about our speed, you haven't played us yet. Good Luck to Everyone Saturday.

[quote name="sox11fan" post="1277534" timestamp="1348246265"]
  I personally know his dad and he does nothing with the offense.  So dad is not far away but has no hand in play calling.  That is nothing but hard work put in by the kid by his own choice all summer long.
[/quote][quote author=Coach Mike link=topic=103299.msg1277569#msg1277569 date=1348249657]
Just for the record, we arent a one man show. The "Beast" only ran 1 offensive play last Saturday. In addition, we had 16 different backs run the football at least once during the game which was only 3 quarters long. If you have any doubts about our speed, you haven't played us yet. Good Luck to Everyone Saturday.
[/quote]
As I said, DAD aint far away from the Coach now is he sox11fan/Coach Mike

[quote name="sox11fan" post="1277609" timestamp="1348252747"]
So that means what ?  A kid works hard all summer and gets not credit for making himself better.  Maybe is just that the kid has a big heart and wants to be better?  But since you know share with the rest of us !  Maybe we could make changes to make things better for you
[/quote]

NO ONE has said anything about not giving him credit or how big his heart is dude! What has been said and is (JMO and others) that Lumberton-B has no speed. Yall are the ones who have said how many fast kids yall have. Just said we havent seen it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin