No More

Guest DawgsOfGold

Guest DawgsOfGold
Beaumont Peewee Blue Do Not have to cheat-

We are tired of coaches and opposing fans/parents trying to humiliate this team. All summer, every weekend and after every game someone has tried to bring them down. Coach Derrick Rivers and staff are getting tired of all this Drama. For now on Do Not ask for a running clock. Teams are throwing the towel in and then after the game they complain about a few (STUDS) playing the entire game or wanting to protest  because they feel like some players aren't getting their 10 plays. FYI, even with a running clock and our Studs, as you call them,  Do Not Play the entire game and ALL our players get their plays.. #1 has 4 carries for 4 touchdowns, #3 has 6 carries for 5 touchdowns and #10 has 8 carries for 6 td's. And thats thru 2 games. We only have 18 offensive plays so far this year. Don't you know that those kids run track and train very hard all summer. They are highly ranked in the Nation in several events. Sorry if we have them and you don't. Everyone knows this team was gonna be special this year. For now on, just ask the score keeper not to keep score because we're not doing the running clock anymore. Thank the complainers and whiners for this future opponents

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DawgsOfBlue" post="1266683" timestamp="1347293711"]

We are tired of coaches and opposing fans/parents trying to humiliate this team. All summer, every weekend and after every game someone has tried to bring them down. Coach Derrick Rivers and staff are getting tired of all this Drama. For now own, Do Not ask for a running clock. Teams are throwing the towel in and then after the game they complain about a few (STUDS) playing the entire game or wanting to protest  because they feel like some players aren't getting their 10 plays. FYI, even with a running clock and our Studs, as you call them,  Do Not Play the entire game and ALL our players get their plays.. #1 has 4 carries for 4 touchdowns, #2 has 6 carries for 5 touchdowns and #10 has 8 carries for 6 td's. And that's thru 2 games. We only have 18 offensive plays so far this year. Don't you know that those kids run track and train very hard all summer. They are highly ranked in the Nation in several events. Sorry if we have them and you don't. Everyone knows this team was gonna be special this year. For now own, just ask the score keeper not to keep score because we're not doing the running clock anymore. Thank the complainers and whiners for this future opponents
[/quote]

Relax dude...when you're at the top, people always try to bring you down. Don't sweat it and don't give them any satisfaction that they got under your skin.

Just let it go...

We are tired of coaches and opposing fans/parents trying to humiliate this team. All summer, every weekend and after every game someone has tried to bring them down. Coach Derrick Rivers and staff are getting tired of all this Drama. For now own, Do Not ask for a running clock. Teams are throwing the towel in and then after the game they complain about a few (STUDS) playing the entire game or wanting to protest  because they feel like some players aren't getting their 10 plays. FYI, even with a running clock and our Studs, as you call them,  Do Not Play the entire game and ALL our players get their plays.. #1 has 4 carries for 4 touchdowns, #3 has 6 carries for 5 touchdowns and #10 has 8 carries for 6 td's. And thats thru 2 games. We only have 18 offensive plays so far this year. Don't you know that those kids run track and train very hard all summer. They are highly ranked in the Nation in several events. Sorry if we have them and you don't. Everyone knows this team was gonna be special this year. For now own, just ask the score keeper not to keep score because we're not doing the running clock anymore. Thank the complainers and whiners for this future opponents
[/quote]
Good post.. Y'all keep your heads up and continue the hard work. Much respect from me!

Just like Smash and Brady said, relax Dawgs. When you're that good people get jealous and try to bring you down. I've talked to Rivers several times over the last year or two and he has always been nothing but a class act. The Anderson and Rivers kids are good kids with great talent. Y'all keep doing what you're doing over there.

Just sit back and smile!!! Now you know how some of us have felt for a while and have now seen the allegations come forth that we have heard for a few seasons now! Congratulations Coach your kicking butt and obviously a great job at coaching the kids!!!

Don't get caught up in the hype. Trust me, this is exactly what they want. You have some of the best athletes that STJFL has ever had to offer. Arguably the most Dominate pw team ever and they WILL try and break them up or make your season Miserable. They can't beat you on the field but they can beat you behind closed doors, ask P.A

[quote name="Ocho" post="1266808" timestamp="1347305440"]
[b]Don't get caught up in the hype. Trust me, this is exactly what they want. You have some of the best athletes that STJFL has ever had to offer. Arguably the most Dominate pw team ever and they WILL try and break them up or make your season Miserable.[/b] [color=red]They can't beat you on the field but they can beat you behind closed doors, ask P.A[/color][/quote]

Ok...the bolded part makes sense (which is rare for Ocho). The red part is retarded...  BMT B is being bashed because they are an awesome class act team who is awesome. P.A. (also an awesome team) broke the rules and received disciplinary action.  Don't confuse the two...

We are tired of coaches and opposing fans/parents trying to humiliate this team. All summer, every weekend and after every game someone has tried to bring them down. Coach Derrick Rivers and staff are getting tired of all this Drama. For now on Do Not ask for a running clock. Teams are throwing the towel in and then after the game they complain about a few (STUDS) playing the entire game or wanting to protest  because they feel like some players aren't getting their 10 plays. FYI, even with a running clock and our Studs, as you call them,  Do Not Play the entire game and ALL our players get their plays.. #1 has 4 carries for 4 touchdowns, #3 has 6 carries for 5 touchdowns and #10 has 8 carries for 6 td's. And thats thru 2 games. We only have 18 offensive plays so far this year. Don't you know that those kids run track and train very hard all summer. They are highly ranked in the Nation in several events. Sorry if we have them and you don't. Everyone knows this team was gonna be special this year. For now on, just ask the score keeper not to keep score because we're not doing the running clock anymore. Thank the complainers and whiners for this future opponents
[/quote]

Boy, times have changed! A few years ago Beaumont was screaming the same things you posted. We scored on 4 times on our first 6 plays. It never fells, great teams get slandered for being good. Just remember, when you dont have the teams, dont cry unsportmanship. Beaumont, lets your kids enjoy the season and play by the rules, win with pride and respect

[quote name="DawgsOfBlue" post="1267203" timestamp="1347335149"]
[quote author=americasteam88 link=topic=102894.msg1267081#msg1267081 date=1347327302]
I agree, just sit back and enjoy this year.  When people read these kind of post ( 6td 6 carries), its just adding fuel to wanting to beat them, which obviously no one will.  A champion ignores all the garbage and acts like they always been this good, not bragging on numbers or complaining about people talking smack.
[/quote]Not bragging at all, people who know us and our kids know we don't roll like that. We don't teach it and the head coach and organization definitely don't allow it. The stats were posted simply because our opponents think we're trying to embarrass them. We're not, our stronger players barely play, try explaining to them why they can't play O after the 1st qtr or can only play D on 4th downs. You think their having fun?? Well their not, they feel like their being punished for being a lil advanced. We could've moved them up to Jrs but why, they don't turn 9 till next summer. Nobody said $hi+ when they were  all 7yr olds playing against majority 9yr olds
[/quote]
Dawg, let the kids have fun and play to win brotha, that is what your kids want.  The critics of today will be the same ones of tomorrow.  When people quit listening to them, they eventually fade away.  Thank you for stepping up and making a difference in childrens lives!!!!

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1267081" timestamp="1347327302"]
I agree, just sit back and enjoy this year.  When people read these kind of post ( 6td 6 carries), its just adding fuel to wanting to beat them, which obviously no one will.  A champion ignores all the garbage and acts like they always been this good, not bragging on numbers or complaining about people talking smack.
[/quote]
I would have to agree....
My son played on the PNG G team of last year that went undefeated during the season and whipped WOS in the Superbowl.  All we heard the entire year is the only reason we won is because of all the 8 year olds that were on the team.  Blah blah, how about given recognition to the coaches and kids for playing at a higher level than everyone else in the league.

[/quote]

Well said brother. First 2 teams you guys played tried to bring ya'll down but they couldn't do it. Ridiculous protests. You guys are great and your kids should be able to enjoy it. Personally, any coach that keeps trying this, I'd let your team go full force at their game but only for the whiners and complainers.

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1267610" timestamp="1347384778"]
[quote author=americasteam88 link=topic=102894.msg1267081#msg1267081 date=1347327302]
[/quote]
My son played on the PNG G team of last year that went undefeated during the season and whipped WOS in the Superbowl.  All we heard the entire year is the only reason we won is because of all the 8 year olds that were on the team.  Blah blah, how about given recognition to the coaches and kids for playing at a higher level than everyone else in the league.
[/quote]
I like the way you responded  ,lamar1996

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="One4All" post="1268975" timestamp="1347507765"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=102894.msg1267610#msg1267610 date=1347384778]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I like the way you responded  ,lamar1996
[/quote]Why

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1267610" timestamp="1347384778"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
That's kind of funny there..I believe that team was the final straw on why the rules were changed this year. I give the players and coaches credit for a well played season, but I do believe that PNG G had to come from behind with time running out to beat Bmt G in the semi-finals, therefore I disagree w u about playing at a "higher" level than everyone else. 8)

Lets just set the record straight. The 60/40 rule is a joke because it is all deterimined by who registers to play football. Example, last year Beaumont Gold had 15 7yr olds and 3 8yr olds. Just through attrition they will have 15 8yr olds this coming year. Now back to my original statement. There were only 12 kids on flag last year in Beaumont and only 7 of those flag kids registered to play tackle. So with that being said you only had 7 7 yr old kids for two Pee Wee teams. The problem came when Beaumont had over 90% of the registered Pee Wee kids were 8 yrs old. So whomever thought this would solve a so called stacking/reverse stacking was totally wrong!! The Beaumont team had to lose 4 8yr old players the day before our first game in lumberton or not be able to make the playoffs. If you have forgotten BMT gave PNG G their best game of the year, yes they were mostly 7 yr olds. So PNG G just didnt run through the league last year they were well coached and the were good, just like Lumberton program, WOS program, and now the BMT program. BMT did not complain either about the 8 yr old mess. The small schools have what they want and if they are going to still complain take them off of the big school schools schedule!!! We would rather play a team twice than play under protest every game!! its hard to tell 7/8 yr old kids not to score when thats what they have been taught!! As a soldier thats fighting for our country, they have been trained a certain way and theres nothing the enemy can do or say about it!! So I would not call it classless if someone put of 50-80 on me because oviously they practice harder. Good players are made in practice, ask 1,3,5,7,9,10, 12,13,15,19,32,34,44,45,76 just a few of the studs, like some people have referred to them as.Studs are made in Practice!!

I still remember the Png G vs Bmt G game like it was yesterday. (Heck, im gunna let my boy watch it for motivation every friday night, lol) That was an awesome game and tho i wish we would have won, we just got out played. That game could have gone either way but in the end Png was just a more well defined team with more tools. Our boys wore themselves out on that game (we had only 18 players at that time)  Png G was a great team! (to many 8 year olds or not). Higher level tho??? not quite, but definitely a great group of boys who were well coached

[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1269131" timestamp="1347546868"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=102894.msg1267610#msg1267610 date=1347384778]
[/quote]
[/quote]
That's kind of funny there..I believe that team was the final straw on why the rules were changed this year. I give the players and coaches credit for a well played season, but I do believe that PNG G had to come from behind with time running out to beat Bmt G in the semi-finals, therefore I disagree w u about playing at a "higher" level than everyone else. 8)
[/quote]I also disagree. Bmt G had them on the ropes. To Png G credit, they did what the older and better team supposed to do, They found a way to win. They proved to everyone that a few Great players ( yes gold had the best players) Cant beat a Great Team. Hold up Bmt im not dissing you guys ;D....NOW, this is the 2012 problem in peewee. Not only do Bmt B still have the Best players, they Now have the Best Team in the league...Its scary, it's nasty but its the truth. Let your studs play ball and do not hold them back because i promise you, Bmt has been getting it handed to them since they joined the Stjfl

[quote name="jag86" post="1269145" timestamp="1347548321"]
Lets just set the record straight. The 60/40 rule is a joke because it is all deterimined by who registers to play football. Example, last year Beaumont Gold had 15 7yr olds and 3 8yr olds. Just through attrition they will have 15 8yr olds this coming year. Now back to my original statement. There were only 12 kids on flag last year in Beaumont and only 7 of those flag kids registered to play tackle. So with that being said you only had 7 7 yr old kids for two Pee Wee teams. The problem came when Beaumont had over 90% of the registered Pee Wee kids were 8 yrs old. So whomever thought this would solve a so called stacking/reverse stacking was totally wrong!! The Beaumont team had to lose 4 8yr old players the day before our first game in lumberton or not be able to make the playoffs. If you have forgotten BMT gave PNG G their best game of the year, yes they were mostly 7 yr olds. So PNG G just didnt run through the league last year they were well coached and the were good, just like Lumberton program, WOS program, and now the BMT program. BMT did not complain either about the 8 yr old mess. The small schools have what they want and if they are going to still complain take them off of the big school schools schedule!!! We would rather play a team twice than play under protest every game!! its hard to tell 7/8 yr old kids not to score when thats what they have been taught!! As a soldier thats fighting for our country, they have been trained a certain way and theres nothing the enemy can do or say about it!! So I would not call it classless if someone put of 50-80 on me because oviously they practice harder. Good players are made in practice, ask 1,3,5,7,9,10, 12,13,15,19,32,34,44,45,76 just a few of the studs, like some people have referred to them as.Studs are made in Practice!!
[/quote]What is Bmt B ratio this year?

Thanks for understanding Gucci. Its not fun when you have to explain to your kids that they must come out of the game because of the mercy rule, which i totally have no problem with. Well yes i do, the other team still continues to play their ones against the twos and thats the problem i have. Is the mercy rule to let the other team get back into the game? or is it to develope the twos so one day they can become the ones. From my experience it has allowed the loosing coach the opportunity to tee off on your twos with their ones and thats where the injuries come into play. Theres no real solution to a mercy rule because i dont think no coach practice being up by 28+ points and if they do they are crazy or just plan cocky!! BMT G has a 7 yr old defense that plays every other series regardless of the score. Do you think they are coached to let people score on them, but we still have other teams with their ones still playing and they attempt to run our 7 yr olds smooth over. No juke move, no fall down, and no get out of bounds so should we have a mercy rule for the team that has put their twos in the game; like unsportsman like conduct etc. No because we call that good hard football, run someone over lil johnny your the man!! Just attempting to put all of this in order. The starting offense for BMT G average 12-15 plays a game!! Is that fair to them that the score quick! Life is not fair so being fair is a tough job for a volunteer coach!!! Its all about competing but for some reason we seem to lose that because of factors that have nothing to do with the kids. I watch a high school football game every Friday and the kids dont know how to win anymore!!SETX was know for their great football teams/players and I am assuming thats before any of these leagues were formed so lets not try to re-invent the system. A system has been put in place for years and it really does work!! Its called COMPETE and hard work pays off!! Not because daddy think you should win!!! Lets prepare the kids for the future and thats not OBAMA's fault either. LOL

[quote name="jag86" post="1269242" timestamp="1347557567"]
Thanks for understanding Gucci. Its not fun when you have to explain to your kids that they must come out of the game because of the mercy rule, which i totally have no problem with. Well yes i do, the other team still continues to play their ones against the twos and thats the problem i have. Is the mercy rule to let the other team get back into the game? or is it to develope the twos so one day they can become the ones. From my experience it has allowed the loosing coach the opportunity to tee off on your twos with their ones and thats where the injuries come into play. Theres no real solution to a mercy rule because i dont think no coach practice being up by 28+ points and if they do they are crazy or just plan cocky!! BMT G has a 7 yr old defense that plays every other series regardless of the score. Do you think they are coached to let people score on them, but we still have other teams with their ones still playing and they attempt to run our 7 yr olds smooth over. No juke move, no fall down, and no get out of bounds so should we have a mercy rule for the team that has put their twos in the game; like unsportsman like conduct etc. No because we call that good hard football, run someone over lil johnny your the man!! Just attempting to put all of this in order. The starting offense for BMT G average 12-15 plays a game!! Is that fair to them that the score quick! Life is not fair so being fair is a tough job for a volunteer coach!!! Its all about competing but for some reason we seem to lose that because of factors that have nothing to do with the kids. I watch a high school football game every Friday and the kids dont know how to win anymore!!SETX was know for their great football teams/players and I am assuming thats before any of these leagues were formed so lets not try to re-invent the system. A system has been put in place for years and it really does work!! Its called COMPETE and hard work pays off!! Not because daddy think you should win!!! Lets prepare the kids for the future and thats not OBAMA's fault either. LOL
[/quote]

Wow......well here's my 2 cents..........There are other leagues you can play for besides the STJFL. If you don't like the rules, go to another league and play by their rules. I have a feeling you will find fault in that as well.....no system or organization will be 100% perfect. And the only 2's (as you call it) you have to put in is the backfield.

My Son has had to come out because of the score.  He was perfectly fine letting someone else play after I explained why we don't need to run up the score to 100. Not only is it respect to the other team, it also lets the 2nd string get REAL playing time in case a 1st string player gets hurt........

Maybe it's the way I raised him........

and maybe your having a hard time explaining it to your kids because you feel like you should run up the score??

and it's totally Obamas fault.......I'm starting to think HE was the one that blew up the Levees in New Orleans  ;)

[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1269131" timestamp="1347546868"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
It was the other way around BMT G had the ball last and ran out of time on about the 20 yard line of PNG.  Was one of the greatest young football games I have seen play.  On the comment of playing at a higher level, I was trying to give the BMT B team of this year a compliment of playing better football than their current opponents.  Those kids we played last year were awesome; I would hate to have to play them this year. 

We are in Junior now and as of right now we have started off where we left off from last year.  We are the PNG W team and we face a really tough Vidor W team this Saturday.  It's going to be a great game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder