Top Sr Players

Lets hear your opinion on the best kids in the Sr division this year. Last year we did a post like this and it was a very successful discussion on giving the kids props! So far from what I have noticed;

Beaumont's Quarter back #4 solid player
Lum B #1, #7, #64. These three are great on both sides
Ktz #8 great running back! (yes he is on my team)
BC #22 is a big strong back.

Let's try to keep this post friendly... Again, I have not watched every team play.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1266314" timestamp="1347233430"]
Lets hear your opinion on the best kids in the Sr division this year. Last year we did a post like this and it was a very successful discussion on giving the kids props! So far from what I have noticed;

Let's try to keep this post friendly... Again, I have not watched every team play.
[/quote]
I do agree with ya on this one #64,on D. He's a solid player! #7, stop him you stop them.. #4, he's well he's OK. #8 he's good and gonna get better as the season goes on. #22, is a big back.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1266541" timestamp="1347283963"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=102868.msg1266314#msg1266314 date=1347233430]

[/quote]
I do agree with ya on this one #64,on D. He's a solid player! #7, stop him you stop them.. #4, he's well he's OK. #8 he's good and gonna get better as the season goes on. #22, is a big back.
[/quote]
Yayyyyy we agreed lol

[quote name="demons95" post="1267384" timestamp="1347369999"]
I happen to know #64 and he is a beast.  The kid prepares himself well by pumping Justin Bieber thru his headphones before each game.
[/quote]

LOL .. my son used to listen to "Purple Rain" by Prince just to pump him up.  He HATED that song!  He said because he hated the song, it would make him mad to have to listen to it.  Don't ask me, it worked!

[quote name="queenb77630" post="1268596" timestamp="1347480293"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=102868.msg1267384#msg1267384 date=1347369999]
I happen to know #64 and he is a beast.  The kid prepares himself well by pumping Justin Bieber thru his headphones before each game.
[/quote]

LOL .. my son used to listen to "Purple Rain" by Prince just to pump him up.  He HATED that song!  He said because he hated the song, it would make him mad to have to listen to it.  Don't ask me, it worked!
[/quote]
Queen, how is your son doing in 7th grade? Great group of kids!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin