1. 1. Who wins?

• SC
    • PN-G

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="1267743" timestamp="1347396810"]
Look im a trash talker and half my diet consit of crow but i dont know what that was all about ???
[/quote]

That's what I'm saying, we all are just smack talkers but you have some that get on here and try to live through their kids, and can't handle the smack...it's probably that creep "CowboysNIndians" >:(

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1267839" timestamp="1347401798"]
I make you dinner reservations at the area's finest Cajun grub in the area and I'm a creep?  Oh well, I tried.  As for living through the kids- not yet.  One in college, two in HS ( no football players - Softball,baby) and two in middle school.  FYI... couple of years then you can accuse me of that.  He's a MONSTER!!!!!
[/quote]

Whoopty Doo! and yes you are a creep...if anybody's uneducated its you :P

Enjoying all this trash talk. I would partake but I'm still swaying on how ugly this game will probably be. I thought the running game was a lil better, just a lil. Believe we may find some offense, hopefully coach won't call for the fleaflicker!  Some how we found a way to botch it up. I'm guessing he will split time with the Qbs again. Think he should go with one or the other. Don't like splitting their time, need to make a decision, we are running out of nondistrict matchups!

Funny thing is that so many people hang their hats on one player like him. The other receivers were gathering up more yards than him anyway. There are several very good ones on the team who will be competing for that spot. I'm not concerned at all. We have some very talented receivers on this team Rose is very good, has great hands, very fast. Like I said PNG will be fine.
He quit apparently to focus on baseball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder