Kountze Lions @ Hull-Daisetta Bobcats/Kountze wins 40-11!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1264029" timestamp="1347071623"]
Bobcats are laying down. #34 with a long TD run for Kountze.

Lions - 40

Bobcats - 11
[/quote]

Coach Finney will get that laying down crap fixed..I can promise you that

Congrats to the lions

[quote name="First Down" post="1264040" timestamp="1347071740"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=102749.msg1264029#msg1264029 date=1347071623]
Bobcats are laying down. #34 with a long TD run for Kountze.

Lions - 40

Bobcats - 11
[/quote]

Coach Finney will get that laying down crap fixed..I can promise you that

Congrats to the lions
[/quote]

Oh I'm sure he will. He and Huckabay were doing some barking at some key players in the 4th qtr. Our top RB got a personal foul late hit on a kick-off that went out of bounds late in the 3rd quarter and I'm pretty sure he never went back in.

Just like I said SPEED KILLS & HD dont have any but them basketball players sure did!!!! HD Nation the roar wasnt as loud as you thought RIGHT?!! bobcat 55 you talked alot of smack about Shepherd but they gave us a better game than yall did maybe yall should schedule Hardin a couple more times..lol would you like some mayhaw jelly or jam with that CROW!!!! :) SLOT T IS SUCH A GREAT O pounded out 11 big points on a basketball team...... ;)
Good luck the rest of the way against 1a schools yall might will be able to compete in that week district.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1264169" timestamp="1347073125"]
Just like I said SPEED KILLS & HD dont have any but them basketball players sure did!!!! HD Nation the roar wasnt as loud as you thought RIGHT?!! bobcat 55 you talked alot of smack about Shepherd but they gave us a better game than yall did maybe yall should schedule Hardin a couple more times..lol would you like some mayhaw jelly or jam with that CROW!!!! :) SLOT T IS SUCH A GREAT O pounded out 11 big points on a basketball team...... ;)
Good luck the rest of the way against 1a schools yall might will be able to compete in that week district.
[/quote]

Such class ::) ::)
Act like you have been there before. Nevermind you haven't :P

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bushpilot" post="1264293" timestamp="1347075229"]
After all the crap HD talked I'd say the Kountze fans deserve to talk some back
[/quote]

and Kountze did not talk smack?

[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/Shandamarie8/DR.jpg[/img]

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1264310" timestamp="1347075633"]
First Down your the only one on here thats crying about it......
[/quote]

Not really, I could care less.

All I am saying is Kountze won. Some HD fans have congtatulated the Lions on the win, and yet a certain person from Kountze wants to run his mouth.

Great win for the Lions. Props to them, but have some class

[quote name="First Down" post="1264321" timestamp="1347075888"]
[quote author=LocknLoad link=topic=102749.msg1264310#msg1264310 date=1347075633]
[/quote]

All I am saying is Kountze won. Some HD fans have congtatulated the Lions on the win, and yet a certain person from Kountze wants to run his mouth.

[/quote]

You do the same Austin Powers..... Pot cant call the kettle black you know... I could care less too but when you hear HD Nation all wk. it makes it more enjoyable!!! O where O where is bobcat 55????? First Down/Austin Powers or you eating crow with 55????? :D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1264298" timestamp="1347075357"]
Kountze might be ready to make a playoff run. Nice win!
[/quote]

I don't think they can handle Newton and probably not East Chambers, but Woodville, Anahauc, and K-Ville better not sleep on Kountze. They will compete for a playoff spot IMO. They need more team discipline and have some weaknesses, but as far as skill position athletes, besides Newton, I really can't think I've seen a local 2A with this many quality athletes on one team. I was telling a buddy how #50 at DT reminded me of the Botley kid from Kountze last year... Then they announced his name. Younger brother I guess? Arnold is a rediculous talent to only be a freshman and that is a different offense when he's under center. It was a bit chippy tonight, but both teams were engaging in it. HD will be fine and this will be a learning experience. Keep your heads up and I promise HD will rebound. They are a good 1A team this year. HD made a lot of mistakes, turnovers and dumb penalties. Kountze can say the same thing (other than turnovers). The Lions had more firepower and I was impressed. HD impressed me in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs but 1st and 4th was not what I expected. Good luck to Kountze the rest of the season and keep your heads up Bobcats!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1264337" timestamp="1347076312"]
[quote author=First Down link=topic=102749.msg1264321#msg1264321 date=1347075888]
[quote author=LocknLoad link=topic=102749.msg1264310#msg1264310 date=1347075633]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You do the same Austin Powers..... Pot cant call the kettle black you know... I could care less too but when you hear HD Nation all wk. it makes it more enjoyable!!! O where O where is bobcat 55????? [b]First Down/Austin Powers or you eating crow with 55[/b]????? :D
[/quote]

Nope no crow here..

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1264362" timestamp="1347076964"]
H-D 9 great post you said it all....so let's praise both teams on a well played game in the district they are in and pray they stay healthy.[b]my smack talk is over[/b] and done.this week.....lol.
[/quote]

me too.

Congrats to the Lions

Guest kountzemania
Great job coach franklin...guess your not a terrible coach after all: LOL
YOU AND COACHING STAFF ARE TURNING KOUNTZE ATHLETICS AROUND. Kountze has always had the athletes just no coaching and a community (made up of about 100 very vocal folks) that can't stand for Kountze to be successful at anything but basketball and other extra curricular activities. WELL FYI TIMES CHANGE AND THE OVER WELMING MAJORITY OF KOUNTZE SAY TO HECK WITH Y'ALL WE WILL WIN!
LOVE YA COACH FRANKLIN GREAT JOB LEADING THE LIONS

H-D lost no way there suppose to go undefeated they have the best football history in south east Texas.. *sarcasm* But besides that they do good in district Sabine Pass gave WH a run for there money 26-16 but SP got speed HD don't. HD don't have #7 and a #3 on there team like SP does but anyway WH in a close one 24-20

Eating my crow this morning. Yum yum. Great game Kountze. Very impressed with your RB's and defensive line. You have a shot at making the playoffs in your district. Very talented athletic team. Getting the normally basketball type kids to play football has paid off. Good luck in your season, may the good Lord keep your players safe and healthy. The smack talk was fun. In regards to my HD Bobcats, I still love my team and will keep backing yall up. I was embarrassed last night and it hurt. But... we all have experienced defeat and it sucks. Like Rocky said, "it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done"! I defenietly believe Huckaby #7 should be our backup QB. Also Garrett Hickman should be starting in the backfield somewhere. Darrell Lavalais needs the ball more, especially in the 1st and 4th quarters. Finally, offensive lineman that get drove in the backfield every play, need to be pulled and coached up! Playing lineman is all about heart, will to win the battle and determination. Getting drove backwards every play, then laying on the ground pouting about it is unexceptable. Keep your heads up Bobcats, leave it all on the field, from now on. Play like it's your last play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder