WEST ORANGE-STARK AT PORT NECHES-GROVES BROADCAST/WO-S wins 34-13!

WOSgrad

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="One4All" post="1264118" timestamp="1347072542"]
Because that's who Png nation wants at Qb
[/quote]

From what I heard over the internet and witnessed the 2nd half, it won't matter who is at QB as long as the Indians O-line continue to give "LOOK OUT" blocking and the WR's aren't catching. Smith seem to have to run for dear life and poor Walker seemed like he was sacked whenever he looked at that ball, but I've not once heard a PNG fan be critical of that O-line.

Let me say this game wasnt as close as the score indicates...

The Mustangs could have easily put up 40+ on PNG, but they let off the gas in the 2nd quarter..

And also if it wasnt for some mental mistakes by the kickoff team and the defense one series it could have been shut-out #82 for the stangs..

Like I said all week this defense might be the best in the state and today they made a decent PNG team look like a bad team..

Good luck to PNG

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1264369" timestamp="1347077197"]
[quote author=Wonderboy link=topic=102672.msg1264127#msg1264127 date=1347072682]
PNG stands are clearing out.
[/quote]
:o. i was told they never left early. even if they are losing.
[/quote]

Apparently you have been listening to some liars!  The PNG "Faithful" just BRAG about being great fans,  but as soon as it is obviously hopeless,  they pour out like a dyke in New Orleans.
They can fill the stands, no doubt,  but can empty it just as fast.

Pretty pathetic, actually.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1264465" timestamp="1347079721"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=102672.msg1264369#msg1264369 date=1347077197]
[quote author=Wonderboy link=topic=102672.msg1264127#msg1264127 date=1347072682]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Apparently you have been listening to some liars!  The PNG "Faithful" just BRAG about being great fans,  but as soon as it is obviously hopeless,  they pour out like a dyke in New Orleans.

[/quote]

I will never understand that. The only thing I hated about my position in the band in high school was that I had to leave the stands early, yet some people just don't seem to care. It's understandable for the old folks who want to try and avoid the crowds at the end of the game, but most of the time, the old folks are the most dedicated and least likely to leave early.

I guess there's a tradeoff to having such a huge fanbase. When people start to up and leave, it's just that much more noticeable.

This was not a pretty game, but I got to see a very good WO-S team. The 'Stang defense is everything y'all said it would be ... and more! Outstanding LB play from Lynch and Woodson. I swear our announcer just got tired of calling Lynch's name, as he seemed to be in on every tackle.
Yes, Our Indians have a lot of work to do. I cant remember a more penalized team. Thats not something we are used to seeing, and I'm sure it will be corrected.
Congrats to the Mustangs. I too, am seeing a deep run in the playoffs. Good luck, and we'll play it again next year.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1264465" timestamp="1347079721"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=102672.msg1264369#msg1264369 date=1347077197]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Many PNG fans act like any others. When the going gets tough, some head for the exits for the early trip home. I remember some of the lean years in 5A when PNG did not even fill the stands. Great crowds for a losing team? You bet but even PNG has some fair weather fans.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="LOKI" post="1264708" timestamp="1347112680"]
WOS is going to be hard to beat this year.
[/quote]

Yep!  Pretty much like any other year - THEY ARE HARD TO BEAT.

the young kid last name clark my hats off to him,he took the kickoff and ran down the sideline and was hit by about 8 are 9 wos kids  and he still would not go down just a outstanding kickoff return he has a heart of gold just one of the best runs i have seen in a long time

[quote name="skipper" post="1264737" timestamp="1347116132"]
the young kid last name clark my hats off to him,he took the kickoff and ran down the sideline and was hit by about 8 are 9 wos kids  and he still would not go down just a outstanding kickoff return he has a heart of gold just one of the best runs i have seen in a long time
[/quote]

Agreed,  what couldn't that kid #2 Clark do?  Excellent game.  Play maker, difference maker.

Where has all the support for the soph QB (to start/play over Smith) went on this board after last night's performance????  This is just a question.

The NDN faithful should have been singing the song of Clark, Rose, and Smith.

Interesting how the problems addressed on this board about NDN defense and running game weren't addressed and the drum beat of changing QB's was by the NDN Coaching Staff????

Wow!  All I can say is Wow. 

I smell smoke at the Reservation.

Watched the game at the Reservation and then on fox..the camera catches things that you just can't see from the stands...we didn't look all that bad. WOS is crazy fast...I think the fastest we will meet this year...AJ had a scout watching...they see something in him..if i remember correctly, he wasnt even our JV QB...and didn't get much playing time behind Miller last year..give him time to get rolling. Also couldn't see from the stands from where I was sitting but could see on TV...Walkers got some nice foot work and we have him for 3 years. And also have to remember ..Coach Faircloth doesn't open the playbook before district. Defense is doing better than they did at this time last year...Not bad with the the loss of Romero. We might not have the biggest RB..but looks like he can thread himself thru the littlest of holes. Not giving up on the Indians. BTW..I stay in stands till boys go to the locker-room ..also that mass exit someone said they saw after the band played at halftime was a rush to the concession and bathroom...some might have left..but alot trickled back to the stands.

Wow!!!!!! I am amazed on how much crap is being talked about png by png people (you other guys it doesnt bother me as much)

I went home after the game and watched the game again the whole thing and let me tell you what I saw a bunch of pentalies and two turn overs and a few things that need to be worked on  Yall act like Png is crap if you think about it we hacve the same record as last year right now so back off my indians they will get it together!!!!!!!!

[quote name="NDNation" post="1264743" timestamp="1347116634"]
Watched the game at the Reservation and then on fox..the camera catches things that you just can't see from the stands...we didn't look all that bad. WOS is crazy fast...I think the fastest we will meet this year...AJ had a scout watching...they see something in him..if i remember correctly, he wasnt even our JV QB...and didn't get much playing time behind Miller last year..give him time to get rolling. Also couldn't see from the stands from where I was sitting but could see on TV...Walkers got some nice foot work and we have him for 3 years. And also have to remember ..Coach Faircloth doesn't open the playbook before district. Defense is doing better than they did at this time last year...Not bad with the the loss of Romero. We might not have the biggest RB..but looks like he can thread himself thru the littlest of holes. Not giving up on the Indians. BTW..I stay in stands till boys go to the locker-room ..also that mass exit someone said they saw after the band played at halftime was a rush to the concession and bathroom...some might have left..but alot trickled back to the stands.
[/quote] thats what i was saying

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder