Saturday and Sunday Headlines 9/8 &9/9/12

Jags started barbecuing on 9/3/2012.  On gameday, someone asked what's 'cueing?  The answer 'Bruin' for everyone.

The Bulldogs turn into Birdogs for a week and fetch Geese in Baytown for Goose stew.  Later on, a Memorial was given for the mass geese casualties. 

Livingston quoted as saying 'They (Dayton) are good.  No "Lion"'.

Vidor quoted as saying 'I have your "Bridge" and it's called a plank.  Now move your tail'.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260047" timestamp="1346759088"]
Memorial eeks past Ozen.  Titan staff goes on record and blames 'Mental Mistakes' "again" for not blowing them away.
[/quote]

Classic !!! I sure hope there was a little extra running for PAM this past weekend.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260072" timestamp="1346763663"]
Jags started barbecuing on 9/3/2012.  On gameday, someone asked what's 'cueing?  The answer 'Bruin' for everyone.

The Bulldogs turn into Birdogs for a week and fetch Geese in Baytown for Goose stew.  Later on, a Memorial was given for the mass geese casualties. 

Vidor quoted as saying 'I have your "Bridge" and it's called a plank.  Now move your tail'.
[/quote]

Your best Work yet  ;D

[quote name="mypooh" post="1260127" timestamp="1346768348"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102469.msg1260047#msg1260047 date=1346759088]
Memorial eeks past Ozen.  Titan staff goes on record and blames 'Mental Mistakes' "again" for not blowing them away.
[/quote]

Classic !!! I sure hope there was a little extra running for PAM this past weekend.
[/quote] ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260072" timestamp="1346763663"]

[b]Livingston quoted as saying 'They (Dayton) are good.  No "Lion"'[/b].

[/quote] Great play on words...

[quote name="NDNation" post="1260130" timestamp="1346768618"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102469.msg1260072#msg1260072 date=1346763663]

[/quote]

Your best Work yet  ;D
[/quote] 8)

**Breaking News** Domestic Disturbance at the home of "Butch", A Panther from the South End slapped, kicked, and ran over "PAM". Witnesses to the assault said it's the worse beating they've seen since Ike Turner or Chris Brown!! Another witness that went on camera said " Hide yo kids, hide yo wives because they beating up everbody out here!"  ;D ;D

That's for you Buddy ;D

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1260311" timestamp="1346781812"]
**Breaking News** Domestic Disturbance at the home of "Butch", A Panther from the South End slapped, kicked, and ran over "PAM". Witnesses to the assault said it's the worse beating they've seen since Ike Turner or Chris Brown!! Another witness that went on camera said " Hide yo kids, hide yo wives because they beating up everbody out her!"  ;D ;D

That's for you Buddy ;D
[/quote]

Hahahahah!!!!! +1

**Breaking News** Domestic Disturbance at the home of "Butch", A Panther from the South End slapped, kicked, and ran over "PAM". Witnesses to the assault said it's the worse beating they've seen since Ike Turner or Chris Brown!! Another witness that went on camera said " Hide yo kids, hide yo wives because they beating up everbody out here!"  ;D ;D

That's for you Buddy ;D
[/quote] :o :o :o :o  :D :D :D :D

That's for you Buddy ;D
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="indianforever" post="1260323" timestamp="1346782337"]
Orange county humane society was called to Port Neches to pick up a bunch of poorly treated mustangs...coach Thompson was seen sitting in the middle of the Reservation with a tear rolling down his face saying...."how can they do this to my ponies"
[/quote] 8)

Keep them comming. Y'all are on a roll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder