Saturday and Sunday Headlines 9/8 &9/9/12

East Texas reports "Upset fans at the Livingston/Dayton game". It's being reported that Livingston Fire Marshal only allowed 100 fans to sit on the visitor side. Fire Marshal said that the visitor stands wouldn't be structurally sound if anymore women were allowed admittance.

Broncos did beat the Lions, and is if that wasn't bad enough there was an annoying voice from the preesbox all night.

Port Arthur News reports that there is some upset fans on the Reservation after Friday nights game! The only comment made was "Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!" News reporter said well isn't there already enough coaches without 10,000 armchair quarterbacks? The fan said " Yea, but when I was in high school in 1956 and my kid in the 1970's, we were the best." The reporter said "well, it's 2012 and if you and the other fans don't shut up, it's going to be worse then when you were in 5A!"  ;D

Calm down my NDN friends, it was a joke. ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260072" timestamp="1346763663"]
Jags started barbecuing on 9/3/2012.  On gameday, someone asked what's 'cueing?  The answer 'Bruin' for everyone.

The Bulldogs turn into Birdogs for a week and fetch Geese in Baytown for Goose stew.  Later on, a Memorial was given for the mass geese casualties. 

Livingston quoted as saying 'They (Dayton) are good.  No "Lion"'.

Vidor quoted as saying 'I have your "Bridge" and it's called a plank.  Now move your tail'.
[/quote]

Classic Soulja, classic!!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1260072" timestamp="1346763663"]
Jags started barbecuing on 9/3/2012.  On gameday, someone asked what's 'cueing?  The answer 'Bruin' for everyone.

The Bulldogs turn into Birdogs for a week and fetch Geese in Baytown for Goose stew.  Later on, a Memorial was given for the mass geese casualties. 

Livingston quoted as saying 'They (Dayton) are good.  No "Lion"'.

Vidor quoted as saying 'I have your "Bridge" and it's called a plank.  Now move your tail'.
[/quote]

I'm impressed. I took a look at the games and couldn't figure anything out. I guess I had a case of poster's block. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder