Hull-Daisetta at Hardin Game Thread/H-D wins 23-6!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bullsonparade" post="1258292" timestamp="1346543214"]
Haha you are getting real defensive. Must be scared. These basketball players can play some football too. I think you'll be the one that is embarrassed on Friday!
[/quote]
I have made my thoughts clear to HD fans for the last several months but this is ridiculous. Kountze fans should remain silent until they actually win the game. If "these basketball players" can "play some football too" they would not be regarded as one of the most horrible programs in SE Texas. HD is the favorite in this one. If Kountze wins, then come back and talk.

Guest Air Bisquit
Kountze talking smack about football, now this is refreshing.
Kountze has not been to the playoffs in forever, heck they can't get coach's to stay for more than a year.

I hope the Lions can turn their program around for the kids sake, but not against HD.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1258901" timestamp="1346606307"]
We destroyed them last year..so if we are so horrible then how did that happen? How is H-D the favorite?  Your last statement makes no sense..
[/quote]
What is the all time record against HD? What is Kountze's record for the last 10 years? That is how HD is the favorite.

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1259064" timestamp="1346624155"]
Wow!globetrotters your a disgrace to this site son(boy)please keep it clean without the jealous remarks kountze may be in a rebuilding football program and I'm very sorry if you may be the next victim of it.
[/quote]"Boy" LMAO! I only reacted to the crap talking Kountze fans. Clown!  ;D

[quote name="bushpilot" post="1257846" timestamp="1346512965"]
What I saw last night was two teams with zero speed. Both offenses were very predictable, HD just had the size to pull theirs off. Hardin tried to spread it out but doesn't have the QB or receivers to do it. HD ran a 1975, pile everybody up in the middle and smash it, I was waiting for them to set up in the wishbone. This won't work against the championship teams of today. Now, I do except that HD didn't need to try anything else and probably have more than they showed. As for Hardin, seeing that Kountze and Warren both had big wins last night, we better improve very quickly.
[/quote]
Haha Huckabay's offense predictable? The guy is a football genius. Pile everybody up in the middle and smash it? More like solid blocks, misdirection, and tough running. Won't work against championship teams of today? That is a bold statement. Huckabay took Paul Pewitt to state in 2005 with the exact same offense, however got trumped by Celina. Bruce Bush developed this offense and was one of the top 15 winningest coaches in the state of Texas before he retired. Has there been some kind of miracle defense that "championship teams of today" developed that can absolutely destroy the Slot-T? Please inform me of your almighty knowledge of this sport.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1259340" timestamp="1346675604"]
[quote author=Numberoneonly link=topic=102352.msg1259064#msg1259064 date=1346624155]
Wow!globetrotters your a disgrace to this site son(boy)please keep it clean without the jealous remarks kountze may be in a rebuilding football program and I'm very sorry if you may be the next victim of it.
[/quote]"Boy" LMAO! I only reacted to the crap talking Kountze fans. Clown!  ;D
[/quote]Yeah! I'm a clown....and this clown likes what's about to happen in hd town,and if I'm wrong I eat my crow plane Jane and a cold bud,(bud).

HD seemed solid against Hardin, big deal. I know the team is improved from last year, but you guys are way to ahead of yourselves, Liberty as been guilty of that the past 3 seasons and you see how that turned out. All im saying is until you've actually won something don't call yourself real. Liberty opened up 49-0 on a Hardin team last year that was better then the one you just beat, and that meant nothing as your victory means nothing as well they will get last place in their district. HD may be good, but don't make the mistake of claiming greatness, when all you've done is beat Hardin. I do believe HD will be significantly better this year so Im not saying you guys aren't good, im saying beating HArdin means nothing and if thats what your using to call yourselves good then your mistaken. Only the Hardin fans believed they would win no one else was picking Hardin so quit acting like you guys have proved the world wrong they are terrible yall are better and anyone who knows football picked you to win, congrats on the win, now let's see how good you guys actually are.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1257707" timestamp="1346502931"]
Well... just want to say great job H-D Bobcats! You Bobcats played and defeated your heated 40 plus year rival Hardin, a town just a few miles away. Everyone knows those rivalry games are intense and emotional. Also you Bobcats defeated a 2A team that most people on this site said you would lose to. Now you will hear how Hardin is terrible and 1A 25 kids H-D, better have beat them. Remember these same folks called H-D garbage during the week. Haters find people to hate on. Hardin I tip my hat to yall. Your future is bright with Coach Fortune. H-D Bobcats we looked sharp and salty in the first half. I seen a well disciplined team with alot of talent friday night. [b]Probably the most talented depth H-D has had since the 90's[/b]. Quality backups to go with athletic skilled starters. I do feel our stamina is a work in progress and if we were in midseason stamina form, that second half would have had some scores for H-D. The lose of starting center Brice McClutsky at the half hurt us. As the season moves on, H-D will get better. Let's not forget, all new Coaches and a totally new system to learn and execute. Every game and every snap them Bobcats are getting better. Finney/Huckaby ball is here, the HD pride and tradition is back. H-D NATION will bring the fight to your team!! As a whole we looked sharp and hard nosed, some players that shined were Dustin Welch, Darrell Lavalais, Austin Edmondson, Tyler Drake and the whole offensive line. I would love to see Garrett Hickman run the ball more and Huckaby to get moved to backup QB. Never know. Chris Herman is a great player and athlete, he is powerful, he should be in the trenches. Huckaby was a beast on defense. Please keep Brice McClutsky in your players, I did hear he was going to be ok. H-D NATION!  8)
[/quote]
Don't get ahead of yourself yet.
The cats looked well disciplined and decent against a below average Hardin team, but to say this is the most talented team since the 90's is a little over the top.

[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1260141" timestamp="1346769176"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=102352.msg1257707#msg1257707 date=1346502931]
Well... just want to say great job H-D Bobcats! You Bobcats played and defeated your heated 40 plus year rival Hardin, a town just a few miles away. Everyone knows those rivalry games are intense and emotional. Also you Bobcats defeated a 2A team that most people on this site said you would lose to. Now you will hear how Hardin is terrible and 1A 25 kids H-D, better have beat them. Remember these same folks called H-D garbage during the week. Haters find people to hate on. Hardin I tip my hat to yall. Your future is bright with Coach Fortune. H-D Bobcats we looked sharp and salty in the first half. I seen a well disciplined team with alot of talent friday night. [b]Probably the most talented depth H-D has had since the 90's[/b]. Quality backups to go with athletic skilled starters. I do feel our stamina is a work in progress and if we were in midseason stamina form, that second half would have had some scores for H-D. The lose of starting center Brice McClutsky at the half hurt us. As the season moves on, H-D will get better. Let's not forget, all new Coaches and a totally new system to learn and execute. Every game and every snap them Bobcats are getting better. Finney/Huckaby ball is here, the HD pride and tradition is back. H-D NATION will bring the fight to your team!! As a whole we looked sharp and hard nosed, some players that shined were Dustin Welch, Darrell Lavalais, Austin Edmondson, Tyler Drake and the whole offensive line. I would love to see Garrett Hickman run the ball more and Huckaby to get moved to backup QB. Never know. Chris Herman is a great player and athlete, he is powerful, he should be in the trenches. Huckaby was a beast on defense. Please keep Brice McClutsky in your players, I did hear he was going to be ok. H-D NATION!  8)
[/quote]
Don't get ahead of yourself yet.
The cats looked well disciplined and decent against a below average Hardin team, but to say this is the most talented team since the 90's is a little over the top.
[/quote]This is the most talented H-D team in a while, depth wise. Finney has the ability to sub his players at all times and not have a big drop off in talent. HD teams of the past had terrible 2nd string players. Athletes everywhere with size.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245