LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE AT WEST ORANGE-STARK BROADCAST/WOS wins 18-0!

[quote name="77" post="1257484" timestamp="1346473966"]
[quote author=marshman link=topic=102285.msg1257469#msg1257469 date=1346473588]
Mustangs passing game does need some work.  Thought LCM made some defensive adjustments at halftime and held WOS offense to no points in 2nd half.  Only points came from defense on a safety.
[/quote]LCM defense did a pretty good job of containing WOS speed, WOS off. line did a good job on the blocking for runs up the middle! Both of these were better than I expected.
[/quote]

Having Beasley back at right tackle is huge! Like you, I was also surprised at how well the O-Line blocked. Very good sign.

[quote name="marshman" post="1257469" timestamp="1346473588"]
Mustangs passing game does need some work.  Thought LCM made some defensive adjustments at halftime and held WOS offense to no points in 2nd half.  Only points came from defense on a safety.
[/quote]
I've seen WOS score 35-40 points in games and only complete 1-2 passes. They've always relied on the run, and I've never seen them as a passing threat. However, a decent passing game is needed for a state playoff run.

both teams played hard all night long IMO the ajustment lc-m made was outstanding good coaching.most of the night wo-s put alot of presser on the young QB from lc-m but still did a fine job. now for the lc-m running game ther speed back was keep under control most of the night by the mustangs (D)  but he still had a couple runs and looked good doing it

I think I read somewhere that LCM's runningback didn't even have 50 yards rushing and that LCM's offense didn't even get 100 yards total offense.. And the score could have been much worse WOS over thrw mulitipl times wideouts running down field for easy td's. Also Coach T called off the dogs in the second half. Everyone knew the game was over. But like I said many times before this Mustang D is the real DEAL! Teams will struggle to score on these kids. The first of many shutouts was tonight

[quote name="griff" post="1257762" timestamp="1346508485"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=102285.msg1257747#msg1257747 date=1346507152]
Having Beasley back at right tackle is huge! Like you, I was also surprised at how well the O-Line blocked. Very good sign.
[/quote]

No doubt.  We'll get another boost when #35 is ready to return.
[/quote]

#35 was out there and dressed out. I guess they are still trying to punish him cause he just stood there most of the night holding his helmet waiting to go in. He is the best running back we have and a great defensive player. He paid his dues...now put him in the game.

Not taking away anything from this great WOS D you guys keep talking about but let's not forget they shut out a young LCM team trying to find it's offensive identity with two quarterbacks with no varsity experience and a few receivers having to step up due to losing a ton of seniors from last year. good job, but at the same time, what'd you expect? i wonder what the game would have been like later in the year when LCM finally gets going.

[quote name="tam0003" post="1257799" timestamp="1346510864"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=102285.msg1257762#msg1257762 date=1346508485]
[/quote]

[/quote]

#35 was out there and dressed out. I guess they are still trying to punish him cause he just stood there most of the night holding his helmet waiting to go in. He is the best running back we have and a great defensive player. He paid his dues...now put him in the game.
[/quote]

How many times are you going to reappear on this board, "tam?" Aren't you the same one who gets fussed at by the moderators, then gets banned, and later shows up again with a revised username?  Isn't that you?

Yes, I agree Simien is our best RB.  I'm ready to see him out there and it will happen when the coaches decide it's time.  Our running game looked good last night.  #35 will make it even better.   

[quote name="bearfan14" post="1257853" timestamp="1346513358"]
Not taking away anything from this great WOS D you guys keep talking about but let's not forget they shut out a young LCM team trying to find it's offensive identity with two quarterbacks with no varsity experience and a few receivers having to step up due to losing a ton of seniors from last year. good job, but at the same time, what'd you expect? i wonder what the game would have been like later in the year when LCM finally gets going.
[/quote]sssh!

They wouldn't have scored later in the year either.. You guys will see , I'm predicting PNG gets the same treatment this coming Friday. WO-S defense is top notch, Big fast and physicall kids, I thought Colin Janice killed the poor LCM qb when he hit him for that safety.

It will be interesting to see if PNG will b able to throw the ball on WO-S their secondary is one of the best WOS has field in years.

[/quote]

LCM has beatin Wos 2 times in all the history of these two teams playing. Did you really ask the question what the results would be like later in the year? Yes, LCM might be a little better later in the year, but so will Wos. Wos have nobody with varsity experience on the offensive line and was still able to dominate.

[quote name="griff" post="1257884" timestamp="1346514884"]
[quote author=tam0003 link=topic=102285.msg1257799#msg1257799 date=1346510864]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How many times are you going to reappear on this board, "tam?" Aren't you the same one who gets fussed at by the moderators, then gets banned, and later shows up again with a revised username?  Isn't that you?

Yes, I agree Simien is our best RB.  I'm ready to see him out there and it will happen when the coaches decide it's time.  Our running game looked good last night.  #35 will make it even better. 
[/quote]

Aren't you the one always on here whining like a little ****** cause a female keeps putting you in your place. What do I care about what these moderators say? Are you kidding me? I have just as much right to state my opinion as the rest of you. I guess your feelings still hurt from last year little boy grow up. I have some midol you can take...emotional ***.

[quote name="tam0003" post="1258088" timestamp="1346528922"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=102285.msg1257884#msg1257884 date=1346514884]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Aren't you the one always on here whining like a little ****** cause a female keeps putting you in your place. What do I care about what these moderators say? Are you kidding me? I have just as much right to state my opinion as the rest of you. I guess your feelings still hurt from last year little boy grow up. I have some midol you can take...emotional ***.
[/quote]

Bwahahahaha!  "Cause a female keeps putting you in your place...your feelings still hurt..."  Hilarious!  You don't remember anything except just being mad, but thanks for affirming you are who I thought you were, ms. moore.  You are in another galaxy.

By that latest outburst, you're picking right up where you left off.  I see another banishment and a "tam000[b][u]4[/u][/b]" signature in the future.   

[quote name="griff" post="1258139" timestamp="1346532168"]
[quote author=tam0003 link=topic=102285.msg1258088#msg1258088 date=1346528922]
[quote author=griff link=topic=102285.msg1257884#msg1257884 date=1346514884]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bwahahahaha!  "Cause a female keeps putting you in your place...your feelings still hurt..."  Hilarious!  You don't remember anything except just being mad, but thanks for affirming you are who I thought you were, ms. moore.  You are in another galaxy.

By that latest outburst, you're picking right up where you left off.  I see another banishment and a "tam000[b][u]4[/u][/b]" signature in the future. 
[/quote]

Lmao you are pathetic little boy, I mean little girl. You just confirmed what your real problem is with me. You're jealous that I am the woman that you wish you were. Have a nice day.

[quote name="tam0003" post="1258147" timestamp="1346532827"]
Lmao you are pathetic little boy, I mean little girl. You just confirmed what your real problem is with me. You're jealous that I am the woman that you wish you were. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Darn...I wish I could've read what you editted from the last post.  It might have been your final drivel of the season.  But, that's OK.  You'll get there soon enough.  Keep the comments coming.  A little comic relief is fun around here, ms. moore. 

[quote name="griff" post="1258150" timestamp="1346533442"]
[quote author=tam0003 link=topic=102285.msg1258147#msg1258147 date=1346532827]
[/quote]

Darn...I wish I could've read what you editted from the last post.  It might have been your final drivel of the season.  But, that's OK.  You'll get there soon enough.  Keep the comments coming.  A little comic relief is fun around here, ms. moore.
[/quote]

Glad to entertain you. Clearly you don't have much of a life and no one pays you any attention. So if me giving you a little attention can make you happy for a day, then so be it. I do feel a little sorry for you though.

[quote name="tam0003" post="1258164" timestamp="1346534405"]
...no one pays you any attention... [/quote]

;D  ...and your posts continue.

[quote author=tam0003 link=topic=102285.msg1258167#msg1258167 date=1346534544]
By the way, I do know who you are. Maybe I will wait around after the game and say hello and really make your day so you can stop stalking me.
[/quote]

I'm always happy to meet other Mustang fans.  But..."stalking"?  Don't be going Austin weird.  Come back to earth sometime.

Just in case anyone missed the QB sack for a safety here is the video....WOW :o

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkrtdLLaS6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkrtdLLaS6A[/url]

This ranks in the top 3 for all time QB sacks I've ever seen and it is the best QB sack I've ever seen in person.  I can't tell you how many time I've watched it.

That was my reaction at the game. All I could say was WOW. He went in untouched, the QB never saw him. If he did, it was at the very last second.  I feel bad for everyone that left the game early and everyone that wasn't watching.  Everybody on WOS side jumped back and let out a big ohhhhhhh at the same time. Too bad WOS doesn't have a big video screen like Allen HS.

[/quote]

No different...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder