BMT. CENTRAL AT PA MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM SURVIVES! 23-20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="westend1" post="1256741" timestamp="1346461788"]
World beater Titans struggling a little with the 4A team.  What's up?
[/quote]Their not struggling at all. Titans have had like 8 penalties on defense that led to a Central score, the other one Fisk fumbled. Titans should be up 28-6 smh, gotta correct those penalties. Central cannot stop PAM's offense consistently.

PAM is up on the score but these Jags are not intimidated like last year.  PAM plays some nice sissy ball (spread) but Jags are playing a nice physical I-formation with nice passing out of it.

I didn't see last years QB for PAM but the one they have this year is nice.  Accurate throws, timing with War's and runs the hell out of the read option.

Besides the ugly logo on the helmet, PAM has the best uniforms in the area.

Upset of the night is here in PA...

[quote name="bcjag10" post="1256796" timestamp="1346462688"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102282.msg1256776#msg1256776 date=1346462301]
How can you call offensive pass interference AND defensive pass interference on the 2 kids going for the ball?  ::)
[/quote]Must be some NFL scrub officials  ;D
[/quote]Darn replacement refs, I say let the kids play. Honestly some of the flags on Memorial slowed down central IMO

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1256863" timestamp="1346463925"]
Sounds like that all world defense ain't what everyone from PA thought it was. Jags sound like they making a game of it
[/quote]Central had a fumble return for a TD, penalties on the Titan D led to the other one. Central isnt doing anything major on offense and they secondary sucks, J. Leday and Rucker are shredding them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder