BMT. CENTRAL AT PA MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM SURVIVES! 23-20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say this if we don't get our stuff together the titans will be @ home this yr. We need to switch qbs, labrie is way better and our defense didn't impress me @ all, we gotta a lot of work too do. Our oline impressed me my nephew dekovin had a good game, to the png fans y'all some haters but yall were scared to play us, png wouldn't win @ game in 215a y'all wouldn't even beat sterling, I hope central beats the brakes off yall

PAM played up and down football all night. Central could not stop the Titan offense at all, if not for poor officiating and bonehead mistakes Central would have been blown out. I was there an i saw it all. Central's QB played well in spurts mostly using his feet. Titans will have to eliminate the turnovers and penaltys(10-105). Central can take this as a moral victory but those who were there know how bad they really are.The Titans played well enough to win but I know we were not very good either tonight.Week 0 WEAK PERFORMANCES

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1257749" timestamp="1346507319"]
Prepballfan you are a hater just like the rest of your png buddies but y'all didn't wanna play us. Its sad that u hate on kids like that quit running and put some 5a squads on ur schedule
[/quote]
I am happy for Central one of my favorite 20-4A teams and you call me a hater. WOW! Its got nothing to do with PAM you got it bad cause of PAM's poor showing. If PAM blew out Central you would not be running your trap. So dont look this way I said nothing bad about PAM you are fishing for something to say.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1257671" timestamp="1346487595"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102282.msg1257628#msg1257628 date=1346480397]
No response? it figures.  ::)

[b]Where Soulja at?[/b]
[/quote]

What you need Soulja for, you can't walk on your own?
[/quote]I wanna get [b]HIS[/b] take on the game. Thx for your [b]opinion[/b].  ;)

Good morning posters. To the png poster. Central had one good drive against pam and that was on the last td they scored. Fumbles are apart of the game,but that little scoop up td was a gimmie. Pam was making to many mental mistakes on defense that kept drives by central alive leading to td #2. As far as bg, it was one td called back that labrie threw,I stand corrected. I understand people that support pam maynot make all games and that's fine. However when people speak and say things and sound pretty serious about it and when it don't come true, it makes us look silly. Some things need to be pm'ed imo. As far as haters go, let's not give them a reason to be haters. We are no better than katy fans imo and we know how they are. A couple of bad apples spoils the bunch...oh and yes I will take that wager. Do u want to bet they avg 40 or they don't hit 40 at all?? They might hang 40 on sterling or cv and I said might. I lose, it's your call. I win, u ban yourself for a year. Balls in your court :D ;). I have reason to think this. Do u??? From what I seen,key word,our running game is not very good. Angelle runs like he's playing sandlot football. The freshman have speed,but he's a freshman. The soph. Looked okay,but again,no spark. We would be silly to run lamora on both sides. The defense needs him. Red zone will be the problem with the titans.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1257756" timestamp="1346507734"]
PAM played up and down football all night. Central could not stop the Titan offense at all, if not for poor officiating and bonehead mistakes Central would have been blown out. I was there an i saw it all. Central's QB played well in spurts mostly using his feet. [b]Titans will have to eliminate the turnovers and penaltys(10-105). [/b] Central can take this as a moral victory but those who were there know how bad they really are.The Titans played well enough to win but I know we were not very good either tonight.Week 0 WEAK PERFORMANCES
[/quote]That in bold. Like i said previously, PAM and LP had bad games. Oh well, they won. They will get things corrected. I'd be more worried bout a team that started out 0-3 with no corrections.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1257483" timestamp="1346473959"]
Everyone expects or should I say wants to win a title. However,making outlandish predictions and such gives us a bad name. They group us all together. The touchdowns were never called td's. To have a td called back,they would have had to signal it. Big difference from hearing it from the broadcast team. Just sayin man. We have to be more realistic. Had we loss tonight,that would have sucked and made it hard to show up here because of all the blowouts predictions. I predicted a 35 -14 win,but changed it to 35 -7.  [b]No way pam score in the 40s this year[/b]. Being real about it. 2rds and we are done. Not a slam on my team,just saying what I see. Next year, 4 rds.
[/quote]in bold is what you [b]stated[/b] .......Dont add in no average or whatever stick with what you said. Now i ask again do you wanna make a wager sir?  ;)

I was trying to make it easier on u. Fine,bet. They don't avg 40 this year. So 39.9 is not 40 so u know. Smh... this is the example I'm talking about bg. Last year on another board,pam fans came out of the wood work saying silly stuff and made us all look bad. I know it sounds good on radio and the net,but it doesn't look good. Even if I really thought they could hit 40,I would not come out and say that unless I have fact to back it up. Not because we are fast or fisk looks like singleton in uniform etc...it would be because the other team is sooo bad. Bad as in a team with a bad record beats that team to holy crap. I thought the steele game would humble some,guess not. Oh and 2rounds deep...if lucky,3.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1257792" timestamp="1346510357"]
I was trying to make it easier on u. Fine,bet. They don't avg 40 this year. So 39.9 is not 40 so u know. Smh... this is the example I'm talking about bg. Last year on another board,pam fans came out of the wood work saying silly stuff and made us all look bad. I know it sounds good on radio and the net,but it doesn't look good. Even if I really thought they could hit 40,I would not come out and say that unless I have fact to back it up. Not because we are fast or fisk looks like singleton in uniform etc...it would be because the other team is sooo bad. Bad as in a team with a bad record beats that team to holy crap. I thought the steele game would humble some,guess not. Oh and 2rounds deep...if lucky,3.
[/quote]The team has a [b]goal[/b], just like every [b]good team [/b] in the state, if you have a [b]good team [/b] and dont[b] believe [/b] they can achieve their goal you might as well not even cheer for them IMO. You keep saying [b]average 40 pts [/b] now, but you said previously they [b]wouldnt score 40[/b]. stick with what you said before, dont switch up now because i called you on it. lol

As far as Steele, last time i checked that was the last game of the season last year, not the first game of this season.  ;)

and on another note, i could honestly careless what is perceived (sp) by other people on a message board. Prime example-----> kvillecats. he is not the spokesperson for kirbyville. we give that particular person a hard time but it doesnt reflect on the whole fan base for them. If you cant handle a persons opinion on a message board i suggest you sign in as "guest" sir. Btw, good morning, were 1-0, im happy, are you?  8)

I will take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day. When so called called me out on that statement it could mean either way. Score in the 40's mean do it every game,with exceptions of the two teams mentioned. If u hang your hat on beating the brakes off those two, just wow. So again, its a bet. The steele game showed how ignorant we as pam fans can get. Ignorant about the team. Not knowing what who can do. Never seen these kids play except on the replay. Rep the titans how u do,but u can't get butt hurt when png,ned,westbrook,laporte,etc...say things back.

Game was actually pretty entertaining.  Central fought tooth and nail and came up short.  There was a bit of this game that I didn't witness(the first and 4th  it appears that we did decent.  On offense, Memorial was able to more the ball .  Then we have the big stop.  #8 was killing us.  Memorial's qb is legit and has an arm, but guys, that backup looked to better than the starter when he camein for  Fisk.  We had a LOT of players that cramped up and were brough to the sidelines.  Not sure what was up with that.  Memorial should have stayed consistant to the air attack.  We had problems early defending it.  That one play in the right end zone, our cb turned aroud, saw the ball, and fell.  He reached up and pulled the Titan reciever down.  Looked like defensive pass interference, but they called something
on Memorial to offset it.  In other words, the officiating stunked up.  Central's defense allowed Memorial to drive at will but made key stops at times.  We need to attack more as the year goes by.  I do like the fact that we a better than last year.  That wr reverse would have spelled paydirt for last year's team.  We stayed home and held them to minimal gain.  On offense, we gave up on the run too early.  Why would you run in the inside.  You had success around the corner.  Go back to it.  Mitchell have matured as he does not do stupid things lije take the big hit..  He runs out of bounds or slides.  Memorial will be ok if they can fix stupid penalties and turnover. They have a good team and will need to fix some things before they can rival LaPorte in their district.  Central?  We'll be fin.  A lot of people picked a 3 or 4 td blowouy, but its good these Jags had no quit in them and kept it going.  Now, next week, u look for us to utilize our running game more to open up the pass attack., if our reciever were catching passes tonight, it would have been very interesting.  Not an excuse, because if Memorial did have dumb penalties and those turnovers, I would have probably gotten ugly.  Good luck, Memorial.  I'll be in the stands next,week to check you out. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1257823" timestamp="1346511821"]
Game was actually pretty entertaining.  Central fought tooth and nail and came up short.  There was a bit of this game that I didn't witness(the first and 4th  it appears that we did decent.  On offense, Memorial was able to more the ball .  Then we have the big stop.  #8 was killing us.  Memorial's qb is legit and has an arm, but guys, that backup looked to better than the starter when he camein for  Fisk.  We had a LOT of players that cramped up and were brough to the sidelines.  Not sure what was up with that.  Memorial should have stayed consistant to the air attack.  We had problems early defending it.  That one play in the right end zone, our cb turned aroud, saw the ball, and fell.  He reached up and pulled the Titan reciever down.  Looked like defensive pass interference, but they called something
on Memorial to offset it.  In other words, the officiating stunked up.  Central's defense allowed Memorial to drive at will but made key stops at times.  We need to attack more as the year goes by.  I do like the fact that we a better than last year.  That wr reverse would have spelled paydirt for last year's team.  We stayed home and held them to minimal gain.  On offense, we gave up on the run too early.  Why would you run in the inside.  You had success around the corner.  Go back to it.  Mitchell have matured as he does not do stupid things lije take the big hit..  He runs out of bounds or slides.  Memorial will be ok if they can fix stupid penalties and turnover. They have a good team and will need to fix some things before they can rival LaPorte in their district.  Central?  We'll be fin.  A lot of people picked a 3 or 4 td blowouy, but its good these Jags had no quit in them and kept it going.  Now, next week, u look for us to utilize our running game more to open up the pass attack., if our reciever were catching passes tonight, it would have been very interesting.  Not an excuse, because if Memorial did have dumb penalties and those turnovers, I would have probably gotten ugly.  Good luck, Memorial.  I'll be in the stands next,week to check you out.
[/quote]Like i said last night, you guys will surprise some folks in 20-4A. Kudos to your Jags, they're not [b]back [/b] but they was not [b]shook[/b] last night like in previous years IMO

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1257833" timestamp="1346512285"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102282.msg1257830#msg1257830 date=1346512167]
Buddy, what happened to that blow out by 4td's or you hiding in the John because we 'stinked it up'?  It was actually a 'game'.
[/quote]we almost covered my spread LOL

(56-17)
[/quote]lol

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1257967" timestamp="1346519411"]
Souja i wanna apologize 4 not givn ur jags no respect, ur guys had us on the ropes [b]cant believe yall staff didnt call no to's that was crazy,[/b] central is gonna raise havoc please whip png please cause there fans are a bunch of crybabies and haters good luck the rest of the way
[/quote](in bold) im glad you mentioned that. what was up with that? that was very strange.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami