BMT. CENTRAL AT PA MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM SURVIVES! 23-20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAM had 2 TDs called back by penalties, allowed the Jags to score one TD due to defensive penalties. They played tough but PAM kept them in the game. And i knew it was gonna happen soon as i heard about the mid-field incident, tempers have to calm down, i sure hope this was a first game thing.

Congrats to the Titans. 1 down, 15 to go to achieve the goal thats set.  8)

BTW, um, Labrie seems legit at QB from what i heard tonight, what you Jags fans think?

Seen someone say "all-world" defense, that "all-world" Defense as you put it kept the Jags in the game and then at the end, LITERALLY, knocked them out the game with an INT.

Good luck to the Jags in 20-4A, you might surprise some teams if you stop using inside running plays that dont work. (hint)  ;)

[quote name="bigdog" post="1257318" timestamp="1346470268"]
Yep, the ones that are going to boot you out of the playoffs in the first round again.
[/quote]Central is not making it to the first round of the playoffs IMO sir. On the other hand PAM will fix the bone-headed penalty lapses, my expectations are still the same after this one. This was a wake up call for them.  ;)

[quote name="bcjag10" post="1257348" timestamp="1346470848"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=102282.msg1257298#msg1257298 date=1346469963]
WOW, is there a single decent team east of the trinity this year?
[/quote]Yea, yo boyz were eliminated last year by one of em.
[/quote]ouch

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1257338" timestamp="1346470625"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=102282.msg1257318#msg1257318 date=1346470268]
Yep, the ones that are going to boot you out of the playoffs in the first round again.
[/quote]Central is not making it to the first round of the playoffs IMO sir. On the other hand PAM will fix the bone-headed penalty lapses, my expectations are still the same after this one. This was a wake up call for them.  ;)
[/quote]
That comment was for Smoking baby.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1257359" timestamp="1346471061"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102282.msg1257338#msg1257338 date=1346470625]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=102282.msg1257318#msg1257318 date=1346470268]
[/quote]
That comment was for Smoking baby.
[/quote]BH caught the Cartel off-guard, you see what yall dont know is the BH folk gave the Tigers an enema thru food.  ;)

Thats my excuse at least  ;)

Okay,reality check time. I was actually at the game and this the unbias truth. Everything is in place for pam,just need time. Defense. One star should not make a difference,but I want to see what the defense looks like when lamora comes back as a true leader. Romar needs to move back to the outside or add more linbackers or both. Offense. Fisk has to get the reads better or he won't be qb for long due to getting hurt. Good passer. The back up is the truth!!! Kid wis gonna push fisk. Run game did not impress me. Would like to see other backs in the rotation. Otherwise,just need polishing. I grade them a B-  maybe C plus.  On a side note,I'm a real pam fan. I think some of the titan faithful run your trap(s) too much...u know who u are. Be humble and stop with the unrealistic banter. Oh and the refs were terrible. No touchdowns were called back. One td wasn't called.he was in and they said he was out. More of a bad call. Central will have ride mitchell. Good luck to them.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1257374" timestamp="1346471423"]
Okay,reality check time. I was actually at the game and this the unbias truth. Everything is in place for pam,just need time. Defense. One star should not make a difference,but I want to see what the defense looks like when lamora comes back as a true leader. Romar needs to move back to the outside or add more linbackers or both. Offense. Fisk has to get the reads better or he won't be qb for long due to getting hurt. Good passer. The back up is the truth!!! Kid wis gonna push fisk. Run game did not impress me. Would like to see other backs in the rotation. Otherwise,just need polishing. I grade them a B-  maybe C plus.  On a side note,I'm a real pam fan. I think some of the titan faithful run your trap(s) too much...u know who u are. Be humble and stop with the unrealistic banter. Oh and the refs were terrible. No touchdowns were called back. One td wasn't called.he was in and they said he was out. More of a bad call. Central will have ride mitchell. Good luck to them.
[/quote]The broadcast said 2 TDs were called back, one by Leday on a penalty and one by Angelle (phantom call by the ref). They raved bout Labrie, even bringing up a QB controversy. Why didnt Martin get more touches? Was the Secondary outta wack without Lemora not being there? As far as unrealistic banter i dont know what that is, I along with several other folks including the HEAD COACH expect a State Title Contender if thats what you referring to.  ;) What team wouldnt?  ???

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1257387" timestamp="1346471695"]
Truth, I don't know if PAM was overconfident heading into this game, but Central wasn't very impressive last week in that scrimmage. I thought PAM would've destroyed Central after what I seen last week.
[/quote]I think the situation before the game carried over into the actual game ala the penalties on defense, probably over 100 yards worth on the game it seemed like. Those refs were horrible though, it seemed like every play in the 1st qtr when PAM was on D was a penalty.

[quote name="Doit2emjags" post="1257439" timestamp="1346472786"]
Jags shouldn't hang there heads low after this loss, it was a well faught game against a team who had all the hype coming into this season & game..

GOOD LUCK JAGUAR FAM....
[/quote]They should surprise a top dog in 20-4A this year. but whoever that OC is needs to let Mitchell loose and stop using plays that aint working.

Everyone expects or should I say wants to win a title. However,making outlandish predictions and such gives us a bad name. They group us all together. The touchdowns were never called td's. To have a td called back,they would have had to signal it. Big difference from hearing it from the broadcast team. Just sayin man. We have to be more realistic. Had we loss tonight,that would have sucked and made it hard to show up here because of all the blowouts predictions. I predicted a 35 -14 win,but changed it to 35 -7.  No way pam score in the 40s this year. Being real about it. 2rds and we are done. Not a slam on my team,just saying what I see. Next year, 4 rds.

Well I BELIEVE in the team and think they can [b]achieve[/b] the goal they set for themselves. 1 win down, 15 to go sir.  8)

No way they score 40 this year? You wanna make a wager on that?  :D

First game of the year, came into the game too hot-headed. That will be corrected. heck LaPorte went into OT with Clear Brook of all teams LOL ....cmon man, blue moon tonight.

The board moderators need to replace Buddy with Mightymouse!  I can respect his honest and unbiased statements.  How you going to comment on a game about TD's being called back when you were not even there to support your Titans?  Commentators are usually biased for one team or the other.

I think Fisk is the better QB for PAM.  His accuracy and timing was ridiculous with his receivers.  And the way he holds on to the ball on the read option till the last second was killing us in the first half.  I think PAM will be fine though along with my Jags. 

I actually thought the flags were legit on both sides.  Both teams had costly calls that I seen too.  The thing that I felt kept PAM from pulling away was there composure. 

The dive play will be there for my Jags later in the season.  Glad to see they got away from it because 91 and 3 didn't give up anything up the middle.  They are some roadblocks.  If Centrals receivers would catch the ball, there passing game will be better than its been in a long time. 

I tip my hat to the OC and DC because for many years they have failed to make adjustments during the game but they actually did tonight.  And the young Jags were not intimidated, they hit back...legally.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1257530" timestamp="1346475564"]
The board moderators need to replace Buddy with Mightymouse!  I can respect his honest and unbiased statements.  How you going to comment on a game about TD's being called back when you were not even there to support your Titans?  Commentators are usually biased for one team or the other.

I think Fisk is the better QB for PAM.  His accuracy and timing was ridiculous with his receivers.  And the way he holds on to the ball on the read option till the last second was killing us in the first half.  I think PAM will be fine though along with my Jags. 

I actually thought the flags were legit on both sides.  Both teams had costly calls that I seen too.  The thing that I felt kept PAM from pulling away was there composure. 

The dive play will be there for my Jags later in the season.  Glad to see they got away from it because 91 and 3 didn't give up anything up the middle.  They are some roadblocks.  If Centrals receivers would catch the ball, there passing game will be better than its been in a long time. 

I tip my hat to the OC and DC because for many years they have failed to make adjustments during the game but they actually did tonight.  And the young Jags were not intimidated, they hit back...legally.
[/quote]First of all the PA announcer said it was a TD.  ;) (and why would i be there to a game where as i thought it would be yet another blowout? Riddle me that sir). And the Broadcasters were not biased if you were listening to it.  ;)

Central will be ok this year if they change up some of the plays they were running. when Mitchell decided to make plays on his own it seem like he was making Memorial look silly. also, why didnt lil Mitchell get more touches?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1257565" timestamp="1346477015"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=102282.msg1257530#msg1257530 date=1346475564]

[/quote]First of all the PA announcer said it was a TD.  ;) (and why would i be there to a game where as i thought it would be yet another blowout? Riddle me that sir). And the Broadcasters were not biased if you were listening to it.  ;)

Central will be ok this year if they change up some of the plays they were running. when Mitchell decided to make plays on his own it seem like he was making Memorial look silly. also, why didnt lil Mitchell get more touches?
[/quote]

I didn't lisen to commentators, I was at the game from start to finish...

And Mitchell played a smart game, sliding and getting out of bounds when necessary. We don't need him for a game but instead for the season.  And yes he kept some drives alive with his feet but he was actually looking for the pass first.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83