PNG-P  [color=red] LUM-W[/color] 
PNG-G  [color=red] PNG-W [/color] 
WOS-B  [color=red]LC[/color] 
WOS-W  [color=red]BC-W[/color] 
VID  [color=red]      NED-W[/color] 
[color=red]OF-O [/color]    LUM-R 
OF-W  [color=red]  NED-G[/color] 

My predictions are in [color=red]RED[/color]
[/quote]L.C will not beat Wos B. I also don't think Ktz can play with Bmt B.

You don't think Kountze can play with BMT B, come on now.....I might understand if you say they are going to lose, or you don't think they will win, but they can't play with them. You evidently haven't seen the size of those boys hearts, guess we will see. They can play with anyone. They might not win every game, but the other team is going to know they were in a battle.

[quote name="jg69421080" post="1252558" timestamp="1346085377"]
You don't think Kountze can play with BMT B, come on now.....I might understand if you say they are going to lose, or you don't think they will win, but they can't play with them. You evidently haven't seen the size of those boys hearts, guess we will see. They can play with anyone. They might not win every game, but the other team is going to know they were in a battle.
[/quote]I know Kountze can't play with Bmt B. I Guarantee you that Kountze can't and Won't play with Bmt B!! If i were you I'd stop while im ahead before someone from Bmt B reads this. Bmt B is BIG and EXTREMELY fast. Just ask around

I have enjoyed reading the post about the predictions, power rankings, etc. for last few years now without ever posting a comment. Its all in good fun so keep up the predictions and power rankings, it makes for some fun reading. Any one that has been in or around the Pee Wee scene since last year knows Bmt has some super athletes and should go very deep. What about the other Bmt team? The super star from Bmt Gold (last year) almost singlehandedly beat the Super Bowl Team from PNG in the playoffs last year and hes back as an 8yr old. I can wait to see this boy play. Word on the street is Nederland Black, Lumberton White, PNG White, and Orangefield are some teams that might be pretty good also.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1252585" timestamp="1346087129"]
[quote author=jg69421080 link=topic=102117.msg1252558#msg1252558 date=1346085377]
[/quote]I know Kountze can't play with Bmt B. I Guarantee you that Kountze can't and Won't play with Bmt B!! If i were you I'd stop while im ahead before someone from Bmt B reads this. Bmt B is BIG and EXTREMELY fast. Just ask around

[/quote]

I'm not worried about someone from Beaumont reading this, didn't say anything negative about them, just don't sell our boys short

[quote name="NDNDad1" post="1252687" timestamp="1346093071"]
I have enjoyed reading the post about the predictions, power rankings, etc. for last few years now without ever posting a comment. Its all in good fun so keep up the predictions and power rankings, it makes for some fun reading. Any one that has been in or around the Pee Wee scene since last year knows Bmt has some super athletes and should go very deep. What about the other Bmt team? The super star from Bmt Gold (last year) almost singlehandedly beat the Super Bowl Team from PNG in the playoffs last year and hes back as an 8yr old. I can wait to see this boy play. Word on the street is Nederland Black, Lumberton White, PNG White, and Orangefield are some teams that might be pretty good also.
[/quote]Dont sleep on Ned G

[quote name="jg69421080" post="1252837" timestamp="1346103670"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102117.msg1252585#msg1252585 date=1346087129]
[quote author=jg69421080 link=topic=102117.msg1252558#msg1252558 date=1346085377]

[/quote]

I'm not worried about someone from Beaumont reading this, didn't say anything negative about them, just don't sell our boys short
[/quote]My reasons for saying you can't play with Bmt is 1. You can't score, 2. Not fast enough, 3. Not big enough, 4. They also have heart,  & 5. Should i continue

[quote name="DawgsOfBlue" post="1253064" timestamp="1346154029"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102117.msg1253049#msg1253049 date=1346142093]
[quote author=jg69421080 link=topic=102117.msg1252837#msg1252837 date=1346103670]

[/quote]

[/quote]My reasons for saying you can't play with Bmt is 1. You can't score, 2. Not fast enough, 3. Not big enough, 4. They also have heart,  & 5. Should i continue
[/quote]Gucci, thanks for the compliments but please let our play on the field speak for us. We don't need you on here talking up a good game for us. Any given Sat any team can be beat, Including us. Koutze is a good team that has earned our respect, look what they did to a great Png team last week, held them to just 6 points. Our offense better be ready to play, along with our D.
[/quote]You guys blew the doors off of them last year with virtually the same team. Unless Kountze had some move ins or some heck of flag players move up, I'm not buying it. Can someone give a score prediction?? 6-0    Bmt B

[quote name="jg69421080" post="1252275" timestamp="1346058203"]
[color=red]BMT-G[/color]    BC-R 
BMT-B  [color=red] KTZ  [/color] 
PNG-P  [color=red] LUM-W[/color] 
PNG-G  [color=red] PNG-W [/color] 
WOS-B  [color=red]LC[/color] 
WOS-W  [color=red]BC-W[/color] 
VID  [color=red]      NED-W[/color] 
[color=red]OF-O [/color]    LUM-R 
OF-W  [color=red]  NED-G[/color] 

My predictions are in [color=red]RED[/color]
[/quote]

I don't know about y'all but I think game of the week is in Orangefield next week!!! Orangefield White vs. Nederland Gold is gonna be a great game!! Don't get me wrong I am sure there will be plenty of great games but I believe this game will be a good one to watch!!

[color=red]BMT G-12[/color]  BC-R-6 
[color=red]BMT B-42[/color]  KTZ-13 
PNG P-6  [color=red]LUM W-34[/color] 
[color=red]PNG G-21[/color]  PNG W-14 
WOS B-13  [color=red]LC-20 [/color] 
WOS W-6  [color=red]BC W-7[/color] 
VID-12  [color=red]NED W-20[/color] 
[color=red]OF O-13[/color]  LUM R-12 
[color=red]OF W-27[/color]  NED G-21 
NED B    --

[quote name="bwl4335" post="1261114" timestamp="1346865558"]
[color=red]BMT G-12[/color]  BC-R-6 
[color=red]BMT B-42[/color]  KTZ-13 
PNG P-6  [color=red]LUM W-34[/color] 
[color=red]PNG G-21[/color]  PNG W-14 
WOS B-13  [color=red]LC-20 [/color] 
WOS W-6  [color=red]BC W-7[/color] 
VID-12  [color=red]NED W-20[/color] 
[color=red]OF O-13[/color]  LUM R-12 
[color=red]OF W-27[/color]  NED G-21 
NED B    --
[/quote]

WOW !!

[quote name="jg69421080" post="1252837" timestamp="1346103670"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think he's selling your team short...BMT B is a very athletic team. I'm sure both teams have lots of heart and great kids playing in the game. BMT B just has better athletes, that's all. It's not a slam, it's just a fact.

Hope both teams have a good game...

[/quote]Good Luck. Please post the score for us on Saturday  :D

[/quote]

I don't think Kountze can play with BMT B. Bmt Blue 47 Kountze 14

Did anyone but Kountze think they could? BMT B scores 90% of the time they have the ball.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1262941" timestamp="1347038042"]
Good but not dominate. Play your game or else it could get ugly real fast.
[/quote]

Good? Really, just good? I'll give you, maybe not 'dominate' but I'd say they are Great, one of the Best. Better than Good.

Why do so many people hate on this team so much? It's a fantastic team. Give these kids some props. The other BMT teams are not at this level. Many other Teams are way better than BMT in JR and SR so why can't people just give these BMT B kids some credit?

I dont think anyone that has seen Bmt play would hate on them. Ive had to play against them since flag and give them ultimate respect. They have one of the best young football players i have ever seen! Heck he almost beat the PNG Superbowl winner last year. His performance that day was sick! (Sick as in Awesome)! Anyone that had any knowledge from last yrs pee wee football knew that they would be a Team to recon with! But what everyone needs to remember is all these boys are 7 and 8 and anything can happen. Believe me though, if you want to winn the Superbowl this year your gonna have to beat Bmt Blue at one time or another.

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1265183" timestamp="1347142768"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102117.msg1262941#msg1262941 date=1347038042]
Good but not dominate. Play your game or else it could get ugly real fast.
[/quote]

Good? Really, just good? I'll give you, maybe not 'dominate' but I'd say they are Great, one of the Best. Better than Good.

Why do so many people hate on this team so much? It's a fantastic team. Give these kids some props. The other BMT teams are not at this level. Many other Teams are way better than BMT in JR and SR so why can't people just give these BMT B kids some credit?
[/quote]
Very true! This team is the best and really has 100% of my respect. Love to see talented kids like these!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder