The Cold Hard Truth about Nederland's Defense

Hmmmnnnnn????????  I can hear the excuses coming like I heard the bugs splattering on the windshield as I drove home. Dayton looks like they are gonna stampede their way thru 19-4A. Ned got outplayed in every aspect of the scrimmage. From what I saw 20-4A better step it up, from what I have seen the last two weeks I wonder why I wasted my gas! Great to meet all the dayton fans, although I don't know what was worse, neds defense or that horrible hat lil tex had on lmao!  Guess I'm gonna drive to texas city and see what the ndns look like, I hope I'm not disappointed two nights in a row! Lol not!!!

Not as ugly as those Green Bay cheeseheads.It was a Denver Bronco hat & if I can find a chinaman to build some sky's the limit w/all paints available.Bet I could sell thousands just at Northshore.Then FW,WOS and many other horse named mascots ;D ;D

Hey Nederland does not care about this scrimmage... it is just about evaulating talent.. like.... nfl preseason.... i am pretty sure that big ned is laughing right now.... we will see next week when the starters are on the field until then... it means nothing... On another note... Mr Garrity are you still saying no playoffs for PNG and if the answer is now they will is nederland not going to make it???

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1249865" timestamp="1345791176"]
Hey Nederland does not care about this scrimmage... it is just about evaulating talent.. like.... nfl preseason.... i am pretty sure that big ned is laughing right now.... we will see next week when the starters are on the field until then... it means nothing... On another note... Mr Garrity are you still saying no playoffs for PNG and if the answer is now they will is nederland not going to make it???
[/quote]Nederland will make the playoffs IMO. They have more pieces back than PNG, more experience IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder