[color=orange]NED-B[/color]  BC-R 
NED-G  [color=orange]PNG-W[/color] 
[color=orange]NED-W[/color]  VID-W 
[color=orange]PNG-G[/color]  BMT-G 
OF  [color=orange]WOS[/color] 
KTZ  [color=orange]PNG-P[/color] 
[color=orange]LC[/color]  BC-W
[/quote]

Who knows......but the Lumberton teams this year met in the superbowl two years ago.......Your not giving them much credit......

[quote name="Gucci" post="1248123" timestamp="1345567216"]
Looks like Vid B and Lum W will be the game of the week in Jrs. Just like it was 2yrs ago in the playoffs. I don't think Lum W will escape with a 1 point win this time. Taking Vid in this one, only because its early in the season
[/quote]
That was 2 years ago, colors might have changed and some kids might have changed! I know both Lumberton teams will be ready to play, lots of talent over there.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1248105" timestamp="1345563438"]
[quote author=Manofsteel link=topic=101834.msg1248085#msg1248085 date=1345560187]
My picks in orange

LUM-W  [color=orange]VID-B[/color] 
LUM-R  [color=orange]BMT-B[/color] 
[color=orange]NED-B[/color]  BC-R 
NED-G  [color=orange]PNG-W[/color] 
[color=orange]NED-W[/color]  VID-W 
[color=orange]PNG-G[/color]  BMT-G 
OF  [color=orange]WOS[/color] 
KTZ  [color=orange]PNG-P[/color] 
[color=orange]LC[/color]  BC-W
[/quote]

Who knows......but the Lumberton teams this year met in the superbowl two years ago.......Your not giving them much credit......
[/quote]
By the way...got to watch Lum Red and Lum White scrimmage a couple weeks ago. Even though they were very good,  White got choked out by Red...just sayin. Same red team went to Superbowl 2 years ago.

Smashmouth I thought you would have grown up after a couple years.  Lumberton white did not get choked out and I promise you in a real game its a different story. I watched both play yesterday and think next time the 2 teams play you'll have a different outcome.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="demons95" post="1251574" timestamp="1345984176"]
Smashmouth I thought you would have grown up after a couple years.  Lumberton white did not get choked out and I promise you in a real game its a different story. I watched both play yesterday and think next time the 2 teams play you'll have a different outcome.
[/quote]

Why do you predict a different outcome next time they play?

[quote name="demons95" post="1251574" timestamp="1345984176"]
[/quote]

I saw what I saw...no changes in my comment. I have lots of praise for the White Jr. Team. I have said so on other posts, but based on that scrimmage between the 2 teams less than 2 weeks ago, I stand by what I said. I think White is the real deal, but for now, Red Jr. gets the nod.

[quote name="Booger" post="1251928" timestamp="1346018057"]
I hope Jr. Red thinks they get the nod too...if anyone watched both teams play a "real" game yesterday I'm sure you saw a clear difference in the two teams....
[/quote]

That's a good point. White looked pretty sharp... Putting things in perspective though, it looked to me like Red's opponent was a much better team. But you still make a good point.  If I know Coach Beard, he won't let his Red team take anything for granted. And Olexa will get his kids better and better. Good job to both teams, and to all teams that played this weekend - Win or Lose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder