Bridge City vs Lumberton

I will be the first to say that BC better look out cause the Train is comin... Its a new version of the Raider offense that we all remember from playoff years.. bruiser backs and some speed mixed in.  I'm gonna say this Raider team is gonna surprise a lot of people ......starting tonight!!

[quote name="Raider42" post="1246059" timestamp="1345206545"]
I will be the first to say that BC better look out cause the Train is comin... Its a new version of the Raider offense that we all remember from playoff years.. bruiser backs and some speed mixed in.  I'm gonna say this Raider team is gonna surprise a lot of people ......starting tonight!!
[/quote] :o

Raiders have been working hard. Several positions that are being battled for. Scrimmages are difficult to rate, even though we are called "Dilusional". We understand what the scrimmages are for! We will be there to play even though it doesnt count.

[quote name="Raider42" post="1246059" timestamp="1345206545"]
[/quote]

Lumberton will not win a game in district this year unless one of the Beaumont teams decide to lay down.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1246346" timestamp="1345233653"]
[quote author=Raider42 link=topic=101683.msg1246059#msg1246059 date=1345206545]
[/quote]

Lumberton will not win a game in district this year unless one of the Beaumont teams decide to lay down.
[/quote]Wow!!!!  :) :) :)

[/quote]

[/quote]they WILL beat Central, count on that.  ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

so youve seen the other 7 teams already? wow, you must get around pretty good.

[quote name="Red and Blue" post="1246476" timestamp="1345249694"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=101683.msg1246346#msg1246346 date=1345233653]
[/quote]

[/quote]

so youve seen the other 7 teams already? wow, you must get around pretty good.
[/quote]

I don't need to. The L-Train is dead and is not coming back. Just a flash in the pan. Not smack talk. Just reality.

[quote name="Bobcat2003" post="1246223" timestamp="1345221575"]
I have been on this board for a long time, and I have to say that I have decided that Lumberton fans have to be the most delusional.
[/quote]
You haven't paid much attention to Barbers Hill fans then. Everyone wants to root for their team but it seems like when L-Town stands up proud for OUR team, we are delusional, including when we were playing for a play off spot. Seems like the last time the Raiders played the Bobcats, L-Town did a lot of spanking..............oh wait 3A against 4A, everyone knows 4A puts more players on the field each play...... ;)

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1246678" timestamp="1345263436"]
[quote author=Bobcat2003 link=topic=101683.msg1246223#msg1246223 date=1345221575]
I have been on this board for a long time, and I have to say that I have decided that Lumberton fans have to be the most delusional.
[/quote]
You haven't paid much attention to Barbers Hill fans then. Everyone wants to root for their team but it seems like when L-Town stands up proud for OUR team, we are delusional, including when we were playing for a play off spot. Seems like the last time the Raiders played the Bobcats, L-Town did a lot of spanking..............oh wait 3A against 4A, everyone knows 4A puts more players on the field each play...... ;)
[/quote]

I rubbed my crystal ball and see a Lumberton tail kicking coming soon.......... ;D ;D

Respectfully,
Delusional Senior

Guest kountzemania
Good luck Raiders. I like to see Lumberton win, because it just pisses everybody off and makes the high and mighty make alot of real funny excuses.  I will say to the Lumberton fan base: You are in a very tough district and one has to look at the landscape without blinders.  To win a playoff spot will be a mountain of a task!

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1246802" timestamp="1345301628"]
Good luck Raiders. I like to see Lumberton win, because it just pisses everybody off and makes the high and mighty make alot of real funny excuses.  I will say to the Lumberton fan base: You are in a very tough district and one has to look at the landscape without blinders.  To win a playoff spot will be a mountain of a task!
[/quote]They will beat Central, thats for sure.  ;)

SCRIMAGE it is what it is.....now that being said the Raiders do have a lot of talent this year and more depth at all positions than they've had in a while, but still a lot of unanswered questions...We were shuffling in 3 to 4 deep at most positions last night (including QB) I guess now is the time to find out if some of the underclassmen can play at the varsity level or not, in my opinion we need to figure the depth chart soon so that we can give the 1st and 2nd teamers quality reps before week zero, considering we are running a completely new offence and defence this year...all things considered the scrimmage was a success for the raiders though  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder