Liberty Loses Three; Who are Potential Replacements

There are many different possible options/combinations to replace not only Melton but 4 o-lineman. No one really knows how the line will look. Vaught played the h-back position last season. I don't really see another player who can replace Jake. I think that position will be turned into another outside reciever or rb.

There are lots of very good players on this team! And 3-7 at best??? Liberty will easily beat Tarkington, Shepard, and Splendora. There's 3 then u have Buna Fannet and Clevland. Games which Liberty should be favored. Im not saying we will be great, but saying 1-3 wins is a joke.

Melton had the size, but was AVERAGE at best... He'll go to Texas State and never play... Who was Vaught? He was the 3rd or 4th best receiver in that district.... Fitzwater was HM... They are better with Standish... See Melton statement, Fitzwater could throw it in 7 on 7, but had NO MOBILITY!! The kid from Huffman had 5 sacks on him. They won't beat Cleveland, Huffman, Coldspring, or Splendora....

lp4life, you also said they would make the playoffs last year too...

Splendora Played them to a 14-14 halftime score last year. With the final being 35-14, I believe Splendora will be improved, so dont count them out. Splendora had almost 3oo yard of offense against them last year, and should be better offensively this year. Dont be shocked if Splendora beats them

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1236857" timestamp="1342562513"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=100827.msg1236578#msg1236578 date=1342528655]
where did fitz go?
[/quote] He went to some school in Lousyanna.  :'(
[/quote]yeah i found out, sounds like athletic reasons to me IMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder