Who were some freshman that were on varsity?

Guest coachhooker

Tiner George inf/DH

Trey Hall P/1B

Steven Landrum CF

Donald Hooks C

Justin Woolwine UTL

High Island-all played limit time but had impact on the team last year and should play everyday this year

On HF- J.Wright (IF,OF,RHP) and Hagan Daigle (OF). Both were late callups for the end of the season and the playoffs. Wright broke his hand at the end of basketball season and only played in one frosh game before being moved to Varsity. Neither batted but ran bases in the playoffs. Unknown how well they will play. IMHO I think both of them will be in the running for newcomer of the year if not an all district spot. Both were very good players at the lower levels. They will be the fastest players on this team. Wright should lead our team in steals. We had around 12 seniors leave last year. There will be only a few seniors on this team and most of them were on JV not Varsity last year. So our team will be soph driven with possibly 5 or more starting. They plan to surprise a lot of teams in 21-3a!

Thats right I forgot about Taylor. Glad to hear he did well this summer. He struggled with his bat at times last season. Hitting was one of his strengths at the lower levels so I know it will be much improved this season. Is basketball over yet :?: :wink:

HEY LOOK JWs DAD IS BACK ON THE MESSAGE BOARD TELLING US HOW GOOD HIS SON IS IN BASEBALL. . .WE DONT CARE SO U CAN QUIT TOOTIN UR OWN HORN

They asked the question and I answered it. JW was on Varsity and possibly would have played most of the year there if not for a breaking a hand during basketball season. I talked about two guys not just my guy. At least when I'm on here I actually have something to say! Pooper-Scooper are you a player or a player-hater :?: :!: You have been hating since football season maybe he had a spot you wish you had at starting WR or at the end of the year when he played QB. Quit hating!! You know who I am give me your name and if you do something good I'll talk good about you too! This forum is for the fans and dads to talk about the players. The only thing we want from you kids is to play the games to the best of your ability, to well in class, stay out of trouble, and stay off the boards! And hopefully make our predictions come to fruition!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin