Nederland @ LCM Predictions

Bitter about lcm boys athletics ?come on man!ill give lcm credit for softball, the band & honey bears.  :)  the reason why the game wasnt played tues. is obvious & it wasnt becuz the infield dirt was too wet or couldnt find a dry field.

[quote name="3amagic" post="1206334" timestamp="1333566853"]
I think last week Bridge City exercised their right not to swap sites with someone.  Maybe Silsbee?

The Silsbee people, if that was in fact who it was against,  handled that one with a tad bit more class IMO.
[/quote]

Maybe you should go read that thread...LOL.... How big is a tad?  LOL

[quote name="kf89" post="1206319" timestamp="1333565912"]
Bitter about lcm boys athletics ?come on man!ill give lcm credit for softball, the band & honey bears.  :)  the reason why the game wasnt played tues. is obvious & it wasnt becuz the infield dirt was too wet or couldnt find a dry field.
[/quote]
Whats obvious about it?? If Griff believed that the field was not playable, then the field was not playable. And no credit for the baseball program?? How about making the playoffs 9 out of the past 10 years.  :)

[quote name="bballfan123" post="1206407" timestamp="1333573758"]
been overcast all day long! Not looking pretty but it looks like the rain might hold off for a while...who knows with this crazy SETX weather! I think if they started the game in Nederland at 5 they could have played
[/quote]
Thanks. Hope the weather holds up. KOGT will be carrying the game as well.

So every team knows Nederlands strategy of using a #1 and a #2 pitcher?!? No shocker there...it just makes it that much easier for other teams to try to put a wrench in the so called "game plan". Now, if they used more than a 1 and 2 pitcher, Nederland wouldn't have any reason for worrying or complaining.  And let's be real....EVERY school bends the rules to "help" their team so ya just gotta suck it up and move on!!!! EVERY school!!

You Nederland fans really don't know at all what your talking about. Don't act like LCM's field was playable while everyone knows the field holds water like a swimming pool! One off step on that dirt and any player could get his foot caught in the mud infield and roll his ankle. Not playing was the right thing to do. I know winning the regular season is all Nederland cares about, but what's important for LCM is the playoffs. Which means keeping your players safe, even if you have to postpone a game and listen to a few dog fans cry about it nonstop.

Bear Country sounds like a amusement park you could slide from 12 in the state to 4 in your own district real fast.For what it is worth,I think Griff is a awsome coach who is always looking out for the best interest of his team.But when LCM's best interest messes around the Dogs,I am going to BARK!Good luck the rest of the season and in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine